Jolly Time Microwave Pop Corn Xtra Butter uploaded by Mercedes F.

BY JOLLY TIME

Jolly Time® Xtra Butter Microwave Popcorn.

Now made with Smart Balance® patented blend of oils.

New!

All the taste....Made better!

Natural and artificial flavor.

0g trans fat.

No hydrogenated oils.

See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.

100% whole grain.

Gluten free.

3-3 oz (85g) bags. see more...

• How yummy delicious is the Happy Time popcorn to enjoy .1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Melody G.
Melody G.
Valley Center
Just the right amount of butter. Seems like every kernel pops and can;t help but eat handful after handful and our Chihuahua makes sure to eat any piece that accidentally drops. This popcorn has become a staple on our shopping list. Everyone in the house including the cats and dog love it!
Catie M.
Catie M.
It's hard to really rate popcorn, isn't it? This stuff is good, buttery, particularly for the price point. That said, I've had better. Not saying I won't buy it again in a pinch but I'll probably spring for the Orville Redenbacher when given a choice.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Seal Beach, CA
This is a movie night favorite. If I am going to go butter I'm going to go EXTRA butter! I love how it's full butter flavor and taste without feeling greasy and overloaded. I usually add cayenne pepper to my popcorn but this brand, doesn't need it!
Trisha A.
Trisha A.
Lake Isabella , CA
Foodie Expert
Doesn't everyone love extra butter? This is one of my favorites because the popcorn actually has extra butter unlike the other brands. The price is great! Good for movies at home or afternoon snack. Always able to find it!
Alysia H.
Alysia H.
Foodie Expert
This Jollytime extra butter popcorn is my favorite out of all brands Ive tried. Its the butteriest one Ive ever come across and since I like movie theatre popcorn only its the next best thing.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Fort Campbell, KY
This popcorn is amazing! The butter taste is perfect. I get this type of popcorn whenever I run out. I recommend to anyone who loves butter and popcorn.
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
All time favorite popcorn! Love the extra butter. Great for family night and isn't expensive! We buy a few boxes every month and go thru them pretty quickly as a movie snack. Add some m&ms and it's even better
Joanie C.
Joanie C.
New Providnce, NJ
Foodie Expert
As someone who likes a ton of butter on their popcorn this one is pretty decent. I would personally love to see a side pack of butter/ salt
Kyndal B.
Kyndal B.
McCleary
Recently I had an end of summer movie night and it would mot have been complete with out this stuff. Just the right amount of butter for us (:
Fauna H.
Fauna H.
Phoenix
Best microwaved popcorn. Great price and truly a treat.  By it at Walmart. The extra butter is close to theater popcorn
Glenda P.
Glenda P.
Brockville
How yummy delicious is the Happy Time popcorn to enjoy .