BY JOLLY TIME #76 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

Natural and artificial flavor. Ready for a little pop corn hocus pocus? Start with flavorful, crunchy pop corn kernels, charmed with a hint of sweetness. You add the magic by pouring on the luscious, creamy marshmallow topping. Ta dah - there's nothing to it! You' be enchanted by each crispy kernel's delectable, mallow-y, melt-in-your-mouth flavor. So magically scrumptious, before you know it - poof - your Mallow Magic Microwave Pop Corn has disappeared! Features include: -Case of 12 boxes, each containing two 3-ounce bags of popcorn plus flavoring pouches (total of 24 bags) -Microwave popcorn with creamy marshmallow topping-Cholesterol-free-America's first branded popcorn: nearly a century old-Made by family-owned company in Sioux City, IA see more...

• I think these sound super gross. But sometimes things tha...1 Answers
Joi J.
Saint Louis, MO
If you're having a cheat day or just really like sugar you have to try this popcorn. It is so sweet and sticky but it's worth all of the mess. Because it is so sticky I wouldn't say it's kid friendly unless you like hyperactive dirt magnets running around everywhere
Mary P.
Bettendorf, IA
Tastey. It tastes like a Rice crispy treat with a little salt and butter. I'm a repeat costumer. The price isn't bad. You get to add as much or as little mash mellow sauce to it.
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY
This is the most amazing popcorn ever invented if you love marshmallows and the saltiness of popcorn this snack is for you it's so good I usually eat a whole bag! Only bad thing is it's hard to find in stores but it's worth the try if you come along it
Gabby A.
san antonio, TX
This popcorn is so sweet and delicious! Great snack and idea to add marshmallow to it! I also love how this brand of popcorn has so many varieties to pick fron!
Niki R.
St charles, MO
This is definitely a once in a blue moon kind of sticky treat but it a very good product for the price. I can see us maybe buying again in the future.
Lilly S.
I wish they still sold this around where I live!! I can't find it any where. Used to be at superone. I miss this great snack.
Haelei K.
Roosevelt, UT
This is magic !! The cream sauce you mix into the pop corn is seriously my all time favorite it!! I crave this all the time!
Jennifer W.
Sweet? Yes. Easy? Yes. Messy? Just a bit. Fun to enjoy with the family whether it's afterschool or on movie nights.
Katy Butler B.
Adair
Really good, sweet snack. It's a big change compared to normal popcorn, love it though. Good for special occasions.
Ashley M.
Huntsville, AR
OMGOODNESS! We LOVE this stuff! It reminds me of a cinnamon roll. (I know, odd. Lol.) But it is so dang good!
Maria R.
I think these sound super gross. But sometimes things that sound awful end up being real good. So what is everyone's opinion on this? Good? Bad? Awesome? Nasty?