BY JOLLY TIME #69 in Popcorn

Jolly Time® Healthy Pop® Butter.
94% fat free.
Endorsed by Weight Watchers®.
3Pointplus Value™.
Per serving 5 cups popped pop corn.
0g trans fat per serving.
And other natural flavors.
See side for nutrition information.
3-3.0oz (85g) bars. see more...

• Is this a good product? I've heard of it before, but wasn...1 Answers
  • Is this a new product because i have never seen this befo...1 Answers
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
While I Love Popcorn especially a nice bag of microwave popcorn I usually get jolly time I like the extra butter brand well movie theater butter brand but I tried this one because I'm eating a little bit more healthier and I didn't like it too much I just feel like it was too dry It didn't really have no flavor at all
Kathryn B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I surprisingly really love this popcorn. It has a lot of taste and doesn’t feel or look overly buttery. The price is great which is why I was surprised I liked it so much. This popcorn definitely exceeded my expectations.
Jessie 💖.
Rocky River, OH
All the amazing taste of popcorn without all the guilt. I love this popcorn soooo much and it makes me so happy to know that it's delicious and really good for you as well. It's also very filling and food for a snack.
Diana S.
Anahuac
I love this brand of popcorn. I’ve tried others and they’re never as good as this. These are full of flavor and will leave you wanting more. I feel like it’s the closest you can find to theater popcorn.
Cassie W.
Minneapolis, MN
I am on weight watchers so I love that they already have to SP points already on the box. It makes my life so much easier not having to weight or measure out the popcorn. I would recommend it to anyone who is doing weight watchers or someone who is looking for good popcorn that doesn't have all that salt and butter but still tastes good.
Brenna Z.
Super great flavor and crunch! Love this yummy popcorn and could eat a whole box in a day. It is inexpensive and meets my expectations for what I want in microwave popcorn. The pop-time was reasonable and it was not too buttery but not too bland.
Shaylie F.
Riverside, CA
I buy this product every time I go to the store! It is a staple in my pantry. It is a great, light snack. However, the only problem is that the popcorn burns pretty easily. You have to keep a close eye on it or it will burn! However the popcorn is great.
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
Wow this popcorn is on point! It's so buttery and hard to believe you're not clogging your arteries! I am a popcorn snob and this stuff is great I absolutely love it also the kettle corn by JT is good as well!!!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Stefanie B.
Super good popcorn. Big fluffy kernels of popcorn. Easy snack for a diet thats not to harsh or heavy. And my kids ALWAYS have to have a bag for our at home movie nights
sophia w.
Is this a new product because i have never seen this before. If so where would you find it
Makayla B.
Fayette, MO
Is this a good product? I've heard of it before, but wasn't sure if it was actually good? And it says healthy pop butter, so is it healthier than most popcorn?