BY JOLLY TIME #71 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

Jolly Time® Butter Microwave Pop Corn.
New!
Now made with Smart Balance®.
Patented blend of oils.
All the taste... made Better™!
Nurture a healthier lifestyle*.
0g trans fat no hydrogenated oils.
See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.
100% whole grain.
Natural flavors.
Gluten free.
3-3oz (85g) bags. see more...

Jennifer C.
Lancaster, SC
I have tried multiple brands of popcorn and this is hands down the best. It has the most butter which probably isn't the healthiest option but I love butter popcorn. This is the closest I have found to theater popcorn.
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
Jolly time is my all time favorite popcorn. I love salt and buttered popcorn and this is the best kind. I can eat so much of this. It's better than movie theatre popcorn and it's affordable
Sydney G.
I eat popcorn constantly, & this is the only brand I will eat. The more butter, the better! Jolly Time is the best because their popcorn doesn't taste greasy or too salty, but still has that movie theater vibe!
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
Excellent product bought it from Walmart tasted like popcorn from the movies had a lot of butter had enough salt it popped well on the microwave oven not expensive at all would recommend it to popcorn lovers
Breeanna M.
Hillsboro, MO
I usually buy Jolly Time Popcorn because its inexpensive but still a good quality. Typically I can get 2 boxes for around $4 at the store. Butter and cheddar are my favorites. It does burn quickly, as someone mentioned below, so keep an ear out for the popping slowing down in the microwave.
Shandler B.
Moroni, UT
Popcorn is supposed to be salty and buttery.
This is the perfect combination. When You buy popcorn that says "butter" you expect it to actually BE buttery. This is perfect.
Such a great go to quick snack!
Ellen B.
Chatsworth, Ga
This is our favorite brand of microwave popcorn. I usually get the blast o' butter but bought this for my husband who is on a diet. He said he liked the taste of it.
Natasha H.
Crown Point, IN
I love a lot of butter in my popcorn. I am also glad that my husband prefers a different brand. So when I do get this, this is just all to myself. I usually get a multipack and it usually lasts me a while.
Ashley R.
Saint Charles, IL
Personally, I think other brands are better. I've had a lot of their bags burn in my microwave. Or have a small hole at the seam so it doesn't pop. The taste is good though.
Crystal T.
Red Bluff
Wherever im in the mood for popcorn this is the brand i go to. It's delicious and affordable and pops the right way unlike some other popcorn's.