BY JOLLY TIME

Jolly Time® Butter Microwave Pop Corn.
New!
Now made with Smart Balance®.
Patented blend of oils.
All the taste... made Better™!
Nurture a healthier lifestyle*.
0g trans fat no hydrogenated oils.
See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.
100% whole grain.
Natural flavors.
Gluten free.
3-3oz (85g) bags. see more...

Kate J.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Foodie Expert
Some of the bags were good but others burned in the microwave so I will not be buying this pruduct again even though it is a good price.
Rosie J.
Rosie J.
The husband & I have been stuck on this popcorn for a while now. It's always on our grocery list & it helps when there's coupons out for it too.
Breeanna M.
Breeanna M.
Hillsboro, MO
I usually buy Jolly Time Popcorn because its inexpensive but still a good quality. Typically I can get 2 boxes for around $4 at the store. Butter and cheddar are my favorites. It does burn quickly, as someone mentioned below, so keep an ear out for the popping slowing down in the microwave.
Maci B.
Maci B.
Love this popcorn! Not only is it a great healthy snack it taste great & it's a great price !
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Stanley, VA
Delicious popcorn i love the extra butter popcorn. this is a pretty good brand, compared to all the others.
Ellen B.
Ellen B.
Chatsworth, Ga
This is our favorite brand of microwave popcorn. I usually get the blast o' butter but bought this for my husband who is on a diet. He said he liked the taste of it.
Liah W.
Liah W.
Ft Wainwright, AK
This popcorn is perfect for a family movie night, just pop the bag and it tastes just like movie theater popcorn!
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Tulare, CA
Foodie Expert
Reminds me of movie theater popcorn without the 20.00 price tag. If I could sneak these in my purse while watching at the imax I so would.
Liz C.
Liz C.
Alta Loma , CA
We have these at home and I just love to make this if I'm going to watch a movie or show.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Saint Charles, IL
Personally, I think other brands are better. I've had a lot of their bags burn in my microwave. Or have a small hole at the seam so it doesn't pop. The taste is good though.