BY JOLLY TIME #9 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

Jolly Time® Blast O Butter® Microwave Pop Corn.
Ultimate theatre style Butter®.
Artificial flavor.
3-3.2oz (91g) bags.

• Is this popcorn soggy with butter? How is the richness of...1 Answers
  • I have never tried microwave popcorn!!! I am absolutely g...2 Answers
Ashlyn B.
Arkadelphia
Purchased at: Walmart
Me and my father are absolutely obsessed with popcorn. We buy this box when we can. it’s got a lot of butter in it and it can be a rich with butter and salt. You’re can buy it at Walmart for about four dollars a box.
Tracey O.
Kettering
Purchased at: Walmart
I love popcorn and it's a fairly healthy snack. The blast of butter and salt make this even more amazing. I buy whenever it's on sale
Alicia W.
WAUKEE, IA
If you love extra buttered popcorn, this is the stuff!! Leaves your hands nice and greasy! Not for anyone watching calories.
Reem M.
sharjah
This is my favorite microwave butter popcorn because there is a lot of butter on the popcorn and it pops quickly in no time.
Gwendolyn P.
Castroville, TX
I love this popcorn and it's the only kind I'll eat at home because it's the only microwave popcorn I've found that tastes buttery enough for me and the price can't be beat!
Dakota S.
This popcorn was actually really good for being one of the cheaper brands. I was pretty impressed. It popped really nicely, there wasn't a bunch of left over unpopped kernels. The taste was really nice and buttery, and it didn't have that stale taste that some of the cheaper popcorn brands have.
Ishimina R.
Victorville, CA
My best friend will only eat this brand of popcorn. I find it pretty good, the butter flavor on it taste a lot better than some. You know something is good when you search the bottom of the bag for more but its gone. Highly recommend to those who haven't tried it yet.
Valerîîa S.
Quito, Conocoto
Give your palates a little pleasure with the JOLLY TIME BLAST OR BUTTER these delicious popcorn that in just a few minutes you can enjoy them 😏😏👌🍿🍿
TRY THEM NOW 😍😍
MishalMughal M.
Abu Halifa
I love jolly time popcorns. Blast o butter is my favourite flavour. Butter is distributed evenly and doesn’t feel too overwhelming.
Angela E.
Bryant
Just tryed this blast o butter microwave popcorn. It has lots of butter. I liked it better than the name brand. Just add a little salt and watch a movie.
Amy T.
I have never tried microwave popcorn!!! I am absolutely gobsmacked I’ve never seen anything like this before! Is it quick and easy to make? Price wise? Can I buy in the uk??? I’m shocked I love popcornnnnn
Jayda N.
Macon
Is this popcorn soggy with butter? How is the richness of it?