BY JOLLY TIME #9 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

Jolly Time® Blast O Butter® Microwave Pop Corn.
Ultimate theatre style Butter®.
Artificial flavor.
3-3.2oz (91g) bags.

• Is this popcorn soggy with butter? How is the richness of...1 Answers
  • I have never tried microwave popcorn!!! I am absolutely g...2 Answers
Ashley H.
Los Angeles, CA
Best popcorn ever! Mix up the butter and kernels before putting in microwave, microwave for 1 minute and 45 seconds, enjoy! I promise you it will be the best bag of popcorn you've had yet! I put mnm's with mine for a salty sweet treat!
Brittany R.
Best popcorn ever if you like buttery popcorn! Buttery salty popcorn. Seriously the best out there. Refuse to eat any other kind. Healthy? No. Delicious? Yes.
John M.
Plainfield, IL
Buttery and delicious. Put some in a bowl with a little sea salt and it’s the perfect snack. The price is nice too.
Alyssa H.
Reading, PA
This is the best microwave popcorn! It has so much butter on every piece its the closest ur gon a get to movie theater popcorn. If u do t like a lot of butter go for a different one than the blast o butter but if u like a lot of butter like me then this is the one. Its very affordable and has a few different kinds but blast o butter is my favorite. Its not soggy or messy either its perfect. You can seee the butter on all the pieces. This is the only popcorn i get now. I got my mom and my BF hooked on it too.
Angie N.
Not necessarily the healthiest, but it is just so delicious. This has been my favorite popcorn for over 15 years. It's affordable and I can find it at just about any store I go to, even in my small town store. I will continue to keep buying blast o butter.
Tegann H.
For the longest time I was a pop secret fan, but after the jolly time blast o butter I've switched. Sprinkle salt all over it when it's done and it tastes just like movie theater popcorn! 😍
Kaitlyn M.
This is my favorite go to popcorn. It reminds me of movie theater popcorn! I always stock up on 6 packs because we make it all the time.
Alicia C.
Goodyear , AZ
This popcorn it’s amazing!!!! One of the best popcorns I have ever tried a lots of butter I would totally buy it again.
kaitie b.
Great buttery taste that stops my cravings for others foods I shouldn’t be eating too much of. Comes in mini bags too.
Melanie O.
Corbin, KY
The only popcorn I enjoy on a Friday night! The only brand that actually is buttery popcorn! The other brands are lies!
Amy T.
I have never tried microwave popcorn!!! I am absolutely gobsmacked I’ve never seen anything like this before! Is it quick and easy to make? Price wise? Can I buy in the uk??? I’m shocked I love popcornnnnn
Jayda N.
Macon
Is this popcorn soggy with butter? How is the richness of it?