BY JOLLY TIME #9 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

Jolly Time® Blast O Butter® Microwave Pop Corn.
Ultimate theatre style Butter®.
Artificial flavor.
3-3.2oz (91g) bags.

• Is this popcorn soggy with butter? How is the richness of...1 Answers
  • I have never tried microwave popcorn!!! I am absolutely g...2 Answers
Tiffany S.
Linn, WV
😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋
This popcorn is the bomb! It's delicious. The buttery taste is on point. It's at a cheap price for such a good product, so this is another positive. Highly recommend this to you and all friends.
Stephanie S.
Coquille, OR
Delicious. Buttery Salty. Fluffy. There is nothing to compare to the deliciousness of this popcorn. It pops perfectly every time so you always get a full bag to enjoy. The flavor is intense and covers every piece pretty evenly. You don't have to add anything to make it palatable. Enjoy!
Linden C.
Midland, TX
My favorite brand of microwave popcorn! So so good, with plenty of buttery flavor! Quick and easy to heat up and enjoy and the small package is perfect for one or to share with w friend. Love this brand and flavor!:)
Kyra R.
Riverside, CA
My favorite pop corn brand because it tastes just like, if not better, than movie theater popcorn. It's so buttery and I'm addicted to it. I wish I could buy it in bulk and have a lifetime supply lol!
Kayla S.
Absolute favorite popcorn ever! Great flavor and plenty of butter, which is my desire when it comes to popcorn. It is a little "salty" but I am a salt fan. Definitely a favorite popcorn and the best on the shelf brand I have found to pop in the microwave and enjoy!
Anely L.
Bronx, NY
Estas palomitas son las que comemos en casa 😍😍😍😍😍 cada vez que vamos a ver una película las hacemos y así no nos da hambre después. Su sabor es incomparable y no la cambiaría por otra de verdad la recomiendo.
Adora s.
grand rapids, MI
This is the best popcorn. Its so buttery and delicious. I can get single packs at my local speedway. Or get a box for a few bucks at the grocery store. This popcorn leaves you wantimg more.
Tasha S.
Meriden, CT
I'm not normally a fan of microwave popcorn, they never seem to have enough flavor or butter!. However my daughter wanted some and these were on sale at Shoprite. She popped a bag and as normal the smell of microwave popcorn is infectious. I tried some and it had the perfect amount of butter and was perfectly popped!! I am purchasing this brand from now on
Brittany S.
I recently purchased this popcorn and I'm glad I gave it a chance. It's affordable and taste great! It has just enough butter and it doesn't burn easily in the microwave. I picked it up at our local Publix. I will be buying this again. Def. recommend!
Clair P.
Jolly time is by far my favorite popcorn. I'm a butter lover so this popcorn is perfect! Better taste and quality than other popcorn brands I've tried. Tons of butter without dropping in it and being greasy. Wonderful flavor and even better price.
Amy T.
I have never tried microwave popcorn!!! I am absolutely gobsmacked I’ve never seen anything like this before! Is it quick and easy to make? Price wise? Can I buy in the uk??? I’m shocked I love popcornnnnn
Jayda N.
Macon
Is this popcorn soggy with butter? How is the richness of it?