BY JOLLY TIME #9 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

Jolly Time® Blast O Butter® Microwave Pop Corn.
Ultimate theatre style Butter®.
Artificial flavor.
3-3.2oz (91g) bags.

• Is this popcorn soggy with butter? How is the richness of...1 Answers
  • I have never tried microwave popcorn!!! I am absolutely g...2 Answers
Nereida M.
Brownsville, TX
Love this popcorn!!!Full of flavor, super delicious. Love that it's gluten free!! Super affordable!! My top pick over any other popcorn brands. Definitely recommend it to anyone.
Brittany L.
Raceland, LA
Hands down the best pop corn ever. I won't buy any other popcorn since trying this one. Its absolutely AMAZING!!!! You won't regret trying this and I promise you'll love it!!!
Laura T.
Cartersville, GA
This is a affordable popcorn with no coupons or sale. Lower in cost but not lacking in flavor or value. When I'm not organized to go couponing I choose this brand.
Ally B.
I absolutely love this popcorn and I typically don't enjoy popcorn that much due to I don't like it plain, this had the perfect amount of butter and it just wasn't too plain, I will most definitely be buying it again.
Rachael C.
My school sold popcorn for a fund raiser so I bought some and I tried it at home and this as so delicious I was so surprised I definitely recommend this it taste just like movie theatre popcorn
marla c.
I didn't care for the homemade version, personally, I can make it better on my stove at home! Now I do love the regular extra butter, but this just wasn't appealing.
Miranda N.
Sioux Falls, SD
This is really good popcorn. I eat a lot of popcorn as a snack after school and while watching movies. It is very buttery and tastes like movie theatre popcorn!
Parris S.
Ringgold, GA
This is my favorite popcorn this is the only brand I buy it’s the best! It has the butter flavor and just the right amount of salt to it ! I love this popcorn !
Maria B.
My favorite flavor. I don't buy often just because kids make a mess, and they it the whole box right away. Very yummy, hard to stop, when you start eating it.
Lacey V.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
My least favorite popcorn OF ALL TIME. Either there is no butter at all OR there is so much butter you could make 120 batches of cookies with it. So disgusting
Amy T.
I have never tried microwave popcorn!!! I am absolutely gobsmacked I’ve never seen anything like this before! Is it quick and easy to make? Price wise? Can I buy in the uk??? I’m shocked I love popcornnnnn
Jayda N.
Macon
Is this popcorn soggy with butter? How is the richness of it?