BY JOLLY TIME #7 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

Jolly Time® Blast O Butter® Microwave Pop Corn.
Ultimate theatre style Butter®.
Artificial flavor.
3-3.2oz (91g) bags.

• I have never tried microwave popcorn!!! I am absolutely gobsmacke...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Brooke G.
Union Grove
Blast of butter is right. When you reach your hand in it will come out of the bag covered in butter. I switch between this and a few different kinds of popcorn. My daughter and her boyfriend have movie night at my house once or twice a week and love this while watching the movie. The price for a box is under $5 and pops well with little burning.
Darian S.
Absolutely love this popcorn! They werent kidding about the butter either. There is so much butter coated on the popcorn in these bags. Some people might not like that but I love it. I feel like no matter what brand I buy theres never enough flavor until now. Definitely my new favorite!
Kasey W.
Swannanoa, NC
This is very very very buttery I'm morevthan in love with this popcorn I loved lots of butter on mine so this for home movie time is perfect and super affordable.
Tasha S.
Meriden, CT
I'm not normally a fan of microwave popcorn, they never seem to have enough flavor or butter!. However my daughter wanted some and these were on sale at Shoprite. She popped a bag and as normal the smell of microwave popcorn is infectious. I tried some and it had the perfect amount of butter and was perfectly popped!! I am purchasing this brand from now on
Savannah H.
Oceanside
If you’re looking for great popcorn, this stuff is the bomb dot com! It’s not too buttery and it definitely has the right blast of flavor! This popcorn brand is my go-to when watching Netflix and my favorite shows like Friends and The Office!
Sara G.
My favorite extra buttery popcorn brand. I have been obsessed with jollytime for about a year or two now, I can not get enough. It's so buttery and perfect. Plus, the brand has rewards if you buy enough, like I got a free bag from jollytime because I sent in enough labels, very rewarding.
Ashley H.
Los Angeles, CA
Best popcorn ever! Mix up the butter and kernels before putting in microwave, microwave for 1 minute and 45 seconds, enjoy! I promise you it will be the best bag of popcorn you've had yet! I put mnm's with mine for a salty sweet treat!
Ariel L.
Pensacola, FL
Blast o butter is the ONE and ONLY popcorn I will buy. Literally if whatever store I am at does not have it, I just don’t even buy a different brand . Very buttery and so close to the “movie theatre popcorn” we all love!
Randi R.
Oak Harbor , WA
This is my favorite popcorn! It is such a butter overload and not many brands do it like this anymore! It pops so evenly and each piece of popcorn is nicely covered in butter, I love it. It is also an awesome price compared to other brands for such a better quality!
Christy T.
Colonial Heights
I bought this by mistake a couple of weeks ago and I was pleasantly surprised. This is the closet thing to movie theater popcorn I have tried. It is going to be my new pantry stable.
Amy T.
I have never tried microwave popcorn!!! I am absolutely gobsmacked I’ve never seen anything like this before! Is it quick and easy to make? Price wise? Can I buy in the uk??? I’m shocked I love popcornnnnn