BY JOLLY TIME #5 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

Jolly Time® Blast O Butter® Microwave Pop Corn.
Ultimate theatre style Butter®.
Artificial flavor.
3-3.2oz (91g) bags.

• Is this popcorn soggy with butter? How is the richness of...1 Answers
  • I have never tried microwave popcorn!!! I am absolutely g...2 Answers
Alyssa H.
Reading, PA
This is the best microwave popcorn! It has so much butter on every piece its the closest ur gon a get to movie theater popcorn. If u do t like a lot of butter go for a different one than the blast o butter but if u like a lot of butter like me then this is the one. Its very affordable and has a few different kinds but blast o butter is my favorite. Its not soggy or messy either its perfect. You can seee the butter on all the pieces. This is the only popcorn i get now. I got my mom and my BF hooked on it too.
Kayla B.
Marion, IN
This is by far one of the best popcorns out there. It has more butter on it then any of the others brands that say extra buttery. It’s so good and such a good late night snack. It’s night a bad price and you can buy it by the case at the store.
Dakota S.
This popcorn was actually really good for being one of the cheaper brands. I was pretty impressed. It popped really nicely, there wasn't a bunch of left over unpopped kernels. The taste was really nice and buttery, and it didn't have that stale taste that some of the cheaper popcorn brands have.
Darian S.
Absolutely love this popcorn! They werent kidding about the butter either. There is so much butter coated on the popcorn in these bags. Some people might not like that but I love it. I feel like no matter what brand I buy theres never enough flavor until now. Definitely my new favorite!
Ishimina R.
Victorville, CA
My best friend will only eat this brand of popcorn. I find it pretty good, the butter flavor on it taste a lot better than some. You know something is good when you search the bottom of the bag for more but its gone. Highly recommend to those who haven't tried it yet.
Savannah H.
Oceanside
If you’re looking for great popcorn, this stuff is the bomb dot com! It’s not too buttery and it definitely has the right blast of flavor! This popcorn brand is my go-to when watching Netflix and my favorite shows like Friends and The Office!
Ariel L.
Pensacola, FL
Blast o butter is the ONE and ONLY popcorn I will buy. Literally if whatever store I am at does not have it, I just don’t even buy a different brand . Very buttery and so close to the “movie theatre popcorn” we all love!
Tegann H.
For the longest time I was a pop secret fan, but after the jolly time blast o butter I've switched. Sprinkle salt all over it when it's done and it tastes just like movie theater popcorn! 😍
Christy T.
Colonial Heights
I bought this by mistake a couple of weeks ago and I was pleasantly surprised. This is the closet thing to movie theater popcorn I have tried. It is going to be my new pantry stable.
Kasey W.
Swannanoa, NC
This is very very very buttery I'm morevthan in love with this popcorn I loved lots of butter on mine so this for home movie time is perfect and super affordable.
Amy T.
I have never tried microwave popcorn!!! I am absolutely gobsmacked I’ve never seen anything like this before! Is it quick and easy to make? Price wise? Can I buy in the uk??? I’m shocked I love popcornnnnn
Jayda N.
Macon
Is this popcorn soggy with butter? How is the richness of it?