Jolly Time® Blast O Butter Microwave Popcorn

Jolly Time® Blast O Butter® Microwave Pop Corn.
Ultimate theatre style Butter®.
Artificial flavor.
3-3.2oz (91g) bags.

Is this popcorn soggy with butter? How is the richness of it?
I have never tried microwave popcorn!!! I am absolutely gobsmacked I’ve never seen anything like this before! Is it quick and easy to make? Price wise? Can I buy in the uk??? I’m shocked I love popcornnnnn
Start your review of Jolly Time® Blast O Butter Microwave Popcorn!
How would you rate this product?
Alma, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
This brand popcorn is seriously my favorite!! It’s not expensive like other popcorn brands and it’s super buttery and amazing! I definitely don’t look for other brands now and it’s a good snack, especially for movie nights!
I have eaten this product for years and was a huge fan. About a month or so ago that has changed. Once the box was marked with "More Butter Flavor" it now tastes like any old popcorn definitely not more buttery. Extremely unhappy! It also smells bad while you are making it now. I used to tell everyone to try it, but now I'm no longer going to buy it. Jolly Time® Blast O Butter Microwave Popcorn
Manchester , CT
Utterly butterly Delicious 😋 after ACT-ll this is my favorite brand. But when it comes to butter popcorn 🍿 this one is best, love that fresh popping smell with butter. Making them right now. 🤗🤗
Omaha, NE
My guilty pleasure go-to popcorn! I've been eating the Blast O Butter popcorn for years, it's my family's favorite. It is so delicious and tastes like movie theater butter. Every time I make it for friends they always comment on how delicious it is too!
Haughton, LA
Blast o butter is the ONE and ONLY popcorn I will buy. Literally if whatever store I am at does not have it, I just don’t even buy a different brand . Very buttery and so close to the “movie theatre popcorn” we all love!
El Paso, TX
I love popcorn so much, its a great snack anytime of the day. I have tried many brands and I really like the jolly time brand. Its pops well and evenly. It is always extra buttery and yummy.
Colonial Heights
I bought this by mistake a couple of weeks ago and I was pleasantly surprised. This is the closet thing to movie theater popcorn I have tried. It is going to be my new pantry stable.
Reading , PA
This is the best microwave popcorn! It has so much butter on every piece its the closest ur gon a get to movie theater popcorn. If u do t like a lot of butter go for a different one than the blast o butter but if u like a lot of butter like me then this is the one. Its very affordable and has a few different kinds but blast o butter is my favorite. Its not soggy or messy either its perfect. You can seee the butter on all the pieces. This is the only popcorn i get now. I got my mom and my BF hooked on it too.
Middlesex, NJ
These may not be the most healthy option of the flavors, but the most tasty. I've always loved Blast o' Butter since I was young and that has not changed. This popcorn is smothered in tasty butter. I can't eat it as much though, because like I said, healthy factor, but I wish I could eat these without repercussions. The price for these are okay, I wish they were a bit cheaper though.
Doesn't taste too bad but leaves a waxy film in your mouth. I'm very upset bc this has ruined the appearance of my microwave. Every single bag leaks out sprays of butter while it pops and makes my microwave very messy. Even cleaning it immediately upon removing the bag, the butter stains my microwave. This is very upsetting. I've even tried covering the bag while it pops and it never fails to manage butter going everywhere.