Jolly Time 100 Calorie Healthy Pop Microwave Pop Corn Kettle Corn Mini Bags - 4 CT uploaded by Ashlyn A.

BY JOLLY TIME

Jolly Time® Healthy Pop® Kettle Corn Mini Bags Microwave Popcorn.

Endorsed by Weight Watchers®.

3 PointsPlus Value.®.

Per bag.

5 cups popped pop corn.

100 calorie.

0g trans fat per serving.

94% fat free.

See side for nutrition information.

Artificial flavor.

4-1.2 oz. (34g). see more...

Katie N.
Katie N.
Sioux Falls, SD
A healthy snack perfect for the office or while watching a movie on your couch. I love that there's a kettle corn option for when I want something sweet.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Apo, AP
Healthy love to eat this as a light snack. I do repurchase this. I thought I hated kettle corn but this brands is good.
Holly P.
Holly P.
When snack time rolls around I know that in less than two minutes I will have a delicious low calorie snack and the envy of my entire office. I love that this is not overly salty and has just the right amount of butter flavor, this is not easy to find!
Kellie K.
Kellie K.
Russellville, MO
Jolly Time 100 calorie pop lets you enjoy the buttery deliciousness you want out of popcorn in 100 calories without having to sacrifice flavor. Great popcorn and fits into your macros!
Camryn C.
Camryn C.
I’m a sucker for kettle corn so of course I loved this stuff! The popcorn taste awesome, it doesn’t have a bad plastic taste like some other microwave popcorns. The price is also extremely affordable so that’s a plus.
Brandi G.
Brandi G.
Alamogordo, NM
Foodie Expert
This and the kettle corn healthy pop are my two favorites as snack for a low-carb diet. I like that the mini bags are just the perfect amount to get to full.
McCraya H.
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
Foodie Expert
I love kettle corn if it's a healthy way to eat popcorn why not??? What's good is you can still have what you want just healthier version of it.
Ashlyn A.
Ashlyn A.
West Valley, UT
JOLLY TIME YOU SAVED MY COLLEGE KID CRAVING! I found this at my local grocery store 10 boxes for $10 and fell in love. Each box has four bags that are 100 calories each. The kettle corn is sweet and pops well. I love this snack!
Berenice S.
Berenice S.
Foodie Expert
Good popcorn, good amount and finally a healthy version. Can't believe how hard is to find a not butter popcorn
Marina  D.
Marina D.
Tyler, TX
These are pretty gthought it would be the opposite since it's only 100 calories but that is not the case great to have as a snack.
Cate H.
Cate H.
Mason City, IA
What is this paired well with?