Jolly Time 100 Calorie Healthy Pop Microwave Pop Corn Kettle Corn Mini Bags - 4 CT uploaded by Ashlyn A.

BY JOLLY TIME

Jolly Time® Healthy Pop® Kettle Corn Mini Bags Microwave Popcorn.

Endorsed by Weight Watchers®.

3 PointsPlus Value.®.

Per bag.

5 cups popped pop corn.

100 calorie.

0g trans fat per serving.

94% fat free.

See side for nutrition information.

Artificial flavor.

4-1.2 oz. (34g). see more...

Preston N.
Gloucester, MA
I am a huge fan of any popcorn and can definitely get carried away
These are very good little pre portioned single serving bags to help with that.
It is a bonus to be able to have kettle corn this way too because usually they are loaded with sugar and oil. These pop up light,fresh, sweet and salty perfect little bowls to enjoy aytime. Very tasty and satisfying
Jennifer S.
Los Angeles, CA
Hello perfect snack for those trying to be healthier. You get to help those salty cravings, and get some fiber along with em. The bag is rather small, but perfect for a one person snack. And at 100 calories, zero guilt.
Camryn C.
I’m a sucker for kettle corn so of course I loved this stuff! The popcorn taste awesome, it doesn’t have a bad plastic taste like some other microwave popcorns. The price is also extremely affordable so that’s a plus.
Holly P.
Delray Beach, FL
When snack time rolls around I know that in less than two minutes I will have a delicious low calorie snack and the envy of my entire office. I love that this is not overly salty and has just the right amount of butter flavor, this is not easy to find!
Kellie K.
Kansas City, MO
Jolly Time 100 calorie pop lets you enjoy the buttery deliciousness you want out of popcorn in 100 calories without having to sacrifice flavor. Great popcorn and fits into your macros!
Jennifer G.
Paramount , CA
I like this product because it is just enough popcorn for an individual to enjoy it's only 100 cal which is great for people who are trying to watch their way. I would highly recommend this product if you are looking for any light and easy snacks
Ashlyn A.
West Valley, UT
JOLLY TIME YOU SAVED MY COLLEGE KID CRAVING! I found this at my local grocery store 10 boxes for $10 and fell in love. Each box has four bags that are 100 calories each. The kettle corn is sweet and pops well. I love this snack!
Carina O.
This popcorn is to die for! I love the fact that the serving size is a whole bag. It really makes me feel like I'm doing something I'm not supposed to! It's only 3pp for the whole bag too! yum!
Brandi G.
Alamogordo, NM
This and the kettle corn healthy pop are my two favorites as snack for a low-carb diet. I like that the mini bags are just the perfect amount to get to full.
Katie N.
Sioux Falls, SD
A healthy snack perfect for the office or while watching a movie on your couch. I love that there's a kettle corn option for when I want something sweet.
Cate H.
Mason City, IA
What is this paired well with?