BY JOLLY TIME #63 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

Jolly Time® 100 Calorie Healthy Pop Butter Microwave Pop Corn.
94% fat free.
Endorsed by Weight Watchers®.
3 PointsPlus value™.
Per bag.
5 cups popped pop corn.
0g trans fat per serving.
See side for nutrition information.
And other natural flavors.
4-1.2oz (34g) mini bags. see more...

Christine B.
misoula
Jolly Time 100 calorie popcorn is my go to product when I am trying to be healthy. This product still has the taste of the regular popcorn with butter. This brand is the most affordable brand out there. I would recommend this to other and others have recommend it to me.
Taylor S.
El Dorado Spg, MO
This stuff is so yummy and cheap! You can buy it almost anywhere from your local grocery store or Walmart. Light butter just enough to knock those cravings out! I highly recommend you trying it if you ever get those cravings!
Sabrina D.
Muncie , IN
Is my favorite popcorn so yummy and tasty you don't even need to add anything to it at all super good super not healthy just very tasty I buy this on a regular basis at the grocery store at the Walmart
Talisha C.
Inexpensive popcorn but not as intense flavor as would like. Kids love it but as an adult looking for more butter in the ingredients. I have bought this several times.
bianca r.
OMFG JOLLY TIMEE!! My go to!!! love popcorn and this is just my favorite .. It is the best snack for any time no matter if it’s fresh out of the microwave and or the day after it is so good. compared to other brands I really love this I am a huge popcorn fan but I love when it has extra butter and a nice flavor. Jolly Time® Blast O Butter Microwave Popcorn<- YAS.
Lori F.
Milford , CT
I love the Jolly Time Healthy pop! it has a great taste, and it weight watcher point friendly so it helps me stay on program. I dont feel deprived at all, because I can have the entire bag! My kids always ask for it too, so it has become a staple in our house!
Chanda M.
Dawsonville
This popcorn is so good! It has a great flavor for being lowfat healthy snack. I've tried other brands and they tasted very bland. This one has a great butter flavor and you will not miss the fat! The smaller bags make it great for work or any other quick break! Definitely helps with any crunch cravings!
Angelica S.
When you are by yourself wanting popcorn. Perfect fit for me especially a popcorn lover. Awesome product and repeat consumer and will buy it again. It meet my expectations and my salty needs recommend to anyone wanting a small salty snack. Yes buy it.
Alyssa H.
Decent flavorful microwave popcorn that is rich with buttery taste. Not healthy and that's probably its biggest downfall. High in sodium and fat. Better if air popping but this is a quick and convenient option. Would recommend if you're in a hurry or limited on resources.
Briana H.
Canyon, TX
Jolly Pop’s 100 calorie healthy pop is the perfect healthy snack for a salty craving that you may have. It comes in a nice size that is enough to satisfy you, without having to waste or finish a whole bag by yourself!