by Jolly Rancher
Ask a Question
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Santa Rosa, CA

Have you guys tried the jolly rancher sodas? If so what do u guys think about them? Personally I love jolly rancher but I feel that the sodas didn't do the justice.
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
May 26, 2014, 7:41 p.m.
I have personally never tried this kind of soda but it would seem to be too sweet and artificial tasting
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
May 25, 2014, 1:40 p.m.
I've never even see/heard of that! Does make me want to try them.
shelaine h.
shelaine h.
May 23, 2014, 11:28 p.m.
I have tried the green apple, cherry, blue raspberry, and watermelon jolly rancher sodas. Watermelon flavor is the closest tadte to the candy.
Ginger W.
Ginger W.
May 23, 2014, 12:31 p.m.
I haven't tried the sodas, but I LOVE the flavor packets for water. I found them at the Dollar General for $1.00 for 6. I am still undecided if they are better than the Crush packets. Best part is all the flavor minus all the extra calories.
Marica B.
Marica B.
May 21, 2014, 4:34 p.m.
Yes, I have. To me the soda is just like any other blue raspberry or green apple flavored soda. It doesn't really reflect the candy,but it is still a nice drink.
Kara T.
Kara T.
May 20, 2014, 12:51 p.m.
They have Jolly Rancher sodas?! what?! i wanna try! ive seen jolly rancher flavor juice but not soda!
Katelin M.
Katelin M.
May 20, 2014, 10:47 a.m.
Yes I did not care for them
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
May 17, 2014, 5:27 a.m.
I have not seen that flavor in years! I don't think so. You could try writing to the company asking though!

Join Now