Jolly Rancher
#12 in Hard Candy
Sandra B.
Santa Rosa, CA
Foodie Expert
Have you guys tried the jolly rancher sodas? If so what do u guys think about them? Personally I love jolly rancher but I feel that the sodas didn't do the justice.
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
Marcellus, NY
3 years, 5 months ago
I have personally never tried this kind of soda but it would seem to be too sweet and artificial tasting
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
3 years, 5 months ago
I've never even see/heard of that! Does make me want to try them.
shelaine h.
shelaine h.
3 years, 6 months ago
I have tried the green apple, cherry, blue raspberry, and watermelon jolly rancher sodas. Watermelon flavor is the closest tadte to the candy.
Ginger W.
Ginger W.
Hazard, KY
3 years, 6 months ago
I haven't tried the sodas, but I LOVE the flavor packets for water. I found them at the Dollar General for $1.00 for 6. I am still undecided if they are better than the Crush packets. Best part is all the flavor minus all the extra calories.
Marica B.
Marica B.
3 years, 6 months ago
Yes, I have. To me the soda is just like any other blue raspberry or green apple flavored soda. It doesn't really reflect the candy,but it is still a nice drink.
Kara T.
Kara T.
Buda, TX
3 years, 6 months ago
They have Jolly Rancher sodas?! what?! i wanna try! ive seen jolly rancher flavor juice but not soda!
Katelin M.
Katelin M.
Mount Gilead, OH
3 years, 6 months ago
Yes I did not care for them
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Pendleton, IN
3 years, 6 months ago
I have not seen that flavor in years! I don't think so. You could try writing to the company asking though!