by Jolly Rancher
Ask a Question
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
New London, CT

Anyone try the Jolly Rancher-infused Vodka recipe? I'd like to know if it is a success or not.
Kasey N.
Kasey N.
May 15, 2013, 2:49 p.m.
Make sure you use lots of jeolly ranchers
Alicia E.
Alicia E.
May 1, 2013, 1:45 p.m.
I love the Blueberry flavor Jolly Rancher & Watermelon Jolly Rancher- infused with Grey Goose Vodka.
Melodie S.
Melodie S.
April 14, 2013, 11:25 a.m.
Jolly Rancher Vodka is the ABSOLUTE BEST thing! I like the watermelon best. It makes a very cheap drink (which is great for a college student!), because you can buy fairly cheap vodka and put about 20-30 jolly ranchers in. Then you just let it sit overnight to dissolve. It's so easy, very pretty-colored, and extremely cheap! It's good to use in shots, mix into drinks, or even drink plain if you're ok with strong flavors.
Gabriela T.
Gabriela T.
March 25, 2013, 2:33 p.m.
I haven't but I'm going to have to look it up so i can try it!
Amanda Jean R.
Amanda Jean R.
March 19, 2013, 5:47 a.m.
Love it! I have tried with blue raspberry and watermelon. And then in their Passion Mix I have tried Peach, Fruit Punch, and Strawberry! The hard candies do eventually dissolve. My suggestion: Don't mix the flavors until AFTER - if you mix them in the bottle before you end up with some weird colors sometimes, put your bottles in the freezer to make them cold, and mix with sprite or a juice! Delicious!
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
March 10, 2013, 2:57 p.m.
It's so good! i agree with everyone else and that if you sit it overnight, it will taste better
Jazmin M.
Jazmin M.
March 9, 2013, 11:43 a.m.
It's really great! My fav recipe is vodka, apple jolly ranchers, and sprite left to sit over night. The next day chill it and pour into martini glasses with another jolly rancher as a garnish.
Lisa E.
Lisa E.
March 1, 2013, 11:34 a.m.
Yes! Watermelon is insanely good!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Feb. 15, 2013, 9:13 a.m.
The flavor of the candies isn't that strong, but the color looks cool!
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Feb. 7, 2013, 4:34 a.m.
Its great!!! Try it out for parties. Don't mix the flavors or it'll look like a grey mess!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Jan. 31, 2013, 9:14 p.m.
We did jolly rancher Jell-O shots! They were amazing!
Christopher C.
Christopher C.
Jan. 4, 2013, 4:41 a.m.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm fruity kinda thick but its great
Hilda T.
Hilda T.
Dec. 30, 2012, 12:18 p.m.
We did this for a St Pattys party we were throwing and thought it would be fun to have "rainbow" vodka! It worked really well, except the flavor wasn't very strong, maybe add more candies next time. Just let the candy dissolve for a couple of days before you use it!
Karen M.
Karen M.
Dec. 28, 2012, 2:15 p.m.
I love it! It gives it such a great taste, because vodka is you know, not great on its own!
Diem L.
Diem L.
Dec. 27, 2012, 6:52 p.m.
I tried it and loved it! Tastes just like eating the real deal (:
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Dec. 26, 2012, 2:16 p.m.
I love it! My fav is the blue raspberry one! Taking shots of it is not only fun but yummy!
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Dec. 23, 2012, 9:42 a.m.
OMG!! Awesome! I love it and I don't drink that often.
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Dec. 20, 2012, 8:07 p.m.
It's freaking awesome. A bit tart, but so it skittles vodka

Join Now