Jolly Rancher Watermelon Hard Candy uploaded by Liz R.

BY JOLLY RANCHER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wake up those taste buds with the untamed fruit flavor of JOLLY RANCHER Hard Candy in Watermelon Flavor. These JOLLY RANCHER Candies are fat-free. Each piece is individually wrapped and perfect for pockets, purses, and more. see more...

Naiyeth v.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love these candies, they are the richest all the flavors are my favorite I always buy them
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Watermelon jolly ranchers are always my favorite but jolly ranchers in general are just great
Kirstin H.
Watermelon is the best flavor of jolly rancher by far. The blueberry is pretty good as well.
Natalie P.
Dos Palos, CA
Watermelon is life. Love that these candies keep there flavor and I can throw them in my bag
Michelle B.
Bullhead City, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my favorite ever since i was a kid.they have that yummy watermelon flavor i love!
Gina H.
Clermont , FL
This is one of my favorites from jolly ranchers and I can eat on these anytime of the day.
Jason L.
Farwell, MI
Watermelon is still the gold standard for Jolly Ranchers. My favorite flavor of them all.
Jessica P.
West Palm Beach, FL
Best tasting and long lasting deliciousness anyone could have. Little squares of yummy
Lisa A.
Canyon Cntry, CA
By far the best flavor! Watermelon is number one!! It's tart and sweet and delicious!!
Jordyn F.
Alpharetta, GA
I love everything about every jolly rancher, and I love these because they are amazing.
Where can we got this?
rosy R.
Is flavor good in taste?
rosy R.
Is it good for sweet tooth? ?
Olenka B.