Jolly Rancher Watermelon Hard Candy uploaded by Liz R.

BY JOLLY RANCHER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wake up those taste buds with the untamed fruit flavor of JOLLY RANCHER Hard Candy in Watermelon Flavor. These JOLLY RANCHER Candies are fat-free. Each piece is individually wrapped and perfect for pockets, purses, and more. see more...

Reyna M.
Los Angeles, CA
Jolly ranchers are a must have I love them they aren't to sweet and watermelon is my favorite. It's a must try.
Lisa M.
Corp Christi, TX
These are hard to find I have been eating them since I was a little girl! Watermelon is my favorite flavor
Nayeli P.
Santa Ana, CA
I love these they are my favorite .It has an amazing flavor I love getting these every time I want candy
Jamila G.
Collegedale, TN
I love jolly ranchers and these watermelon flavored ones are among my favesss! Would recommend them 100%
Amanda M.
I love these jolly rancher sticks; they remind me of going to the pool in the summer when I was younger!
Ashley P.
My favorite jolly rancher flavor by far! it reminds me of middle school when everyone smelled like these
aimee m.
Wappingers Falls, NY
MY ULTIMATE FAVORITE FLAVOR OF ALL TIME. STILL EAT THEM.... TOO MUCH ACTUALLY, BUT I JUST CANT HELP IT!!
Jéssica Z.
West Orange , NJ
It's a delicious candy and being one of my favorites, the taste is really good and i'm loving this.
Arili S.
Coalinga, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I really recommend this product to anyone jolly ranchers love and mostly blueberry aww a must !!
Emely A.
Providence , RI
My favorite candy, watermelon hard candy, full flavor is a good value, I did buy it at Walmart .
Where can we got this?
rosy R.
Is flavor good in taste?
rosy R.
Is it good for sweet tooth? ?
Olenka B.