Jolly Rancher Watermelon Hard Candy uploaded by Liz R.

BY JOLLY RANCHER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wake up those taste buds with the untamed fruit flavor of JOLLY RANCHER Hard Candy in Watermelon Flavor. These JOLLY RANCHER Candies are fat-free. Each piece is individually wrapped and perfect for pockets, purses, and more. see more...

BARBARA R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Jolly Jolly Rancher these candies are super rich flavor watermelon is my favorite in candy always I want to eat them
Tammy M.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so good love watermelon jolly ranchers you can find them at dollar store as well pretty cheap and good deal
Milquedis B.
Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it!
Odessa H.
Monroe, WI
One of my favorite kinds of candy. Love how watermelon taste it leaves in my mouth. Love the sweet and tangy taste.
Nikki m.
Benton
I remember getting these at the gas station when I was little. They're often 10 to $0.25. Just the perfect size.
Laura B.
Shreveport, LA
My favorite go to candy. Keep some on hand at all times . Love the watermelon flavor as well as the green apple.
Brandi T.
Yum!!! Who doesn't love the pink jolly ranchers! Watermelon is my all time favorite flavor of these little gems!
D'Arielle C.
New Orleans, LA
These are banging like go get you some cause I'm going to get me some. They taste like watermelon jolly ranchers.
Kathy Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I LIKE WATERMELON AND APPLE FLAVOR OF JOLLY RANCHERS. NOBODY IS STEALING MY FAVORITE FLAVORS OF JOLLY RANCHERS
Marlene B.
Tampa, FL
Love these jolly rancher hard candies. I can't find them now but they were always in my lunch box or back pack
Where can we got this?
rosy R.
Is flavor good in taste?
rosy R.
Is it good for sweet tooth? ?
Olenka B.