Jolly Rancher Watermelon Hard Candy uploaded by Liz R.

BY JOLLY RANCHER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wake up those taste buds with the untamed fruit flavor of JOLLY RANCHER Hard Candy in Watermelon Flavor. These JOLLY RANCHER Candies are fat-free. Each piece is individually wrapped and perfect for pockets, purses, and more. see more...

Silvia S.
This flavor is LOVE LOVE LOVE! I used to buy it and I can not share. This candy is prefect when you want to keep the flavor for long time, to me is perfect.
Brittany  M.
Chillicothe , OH
Love the jolly ranchers! Watermelon is my favorite, it's hard to find the sticks anymore, you can get the assorted hard candies just about anywhere though.
Angel C.
Jolly Rancher is my favorite candy I love the water line I absolutely love this candy it's got such a strong flavor and last for a long.they are so yummy.
Yolanda P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love them!!! I always have them in my desk when I want my breath to smell sweet. They are affordable and packaging is cool. All their flavors are great,
Jari M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this cause the flavor, the fact that it levels your mouth red and also it reminds me my childhood. Good value it also comes with different flavors.
Rachel N.
Los Lunas, NM
Very good candy. these are made by a reputable brand and are easy to find and always priced really well. We enjoy this often watermelon is the best one
Rachel P.
Kissimmee
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Watermelon is the best flavor in the whole pack! I am so glad to have found these so I do not have to dig around the flavors I am not a fan of.
Kait C.
Tracy , MN
I don't like these. They are big, sticky, and messy to eat. I prefer the small jolly rancher hard candy. Also I'm not a fan of the watermelon flavor.
Tanisha O.
Manchester , NH
I love jolly ranchers there my favorite candy and the watermelon is my favorite I miss when they is to be square like this now there rectangle
Karla W.
Revere, MA
Its a delicious candy!! And what i loveee the most is that they have one of my favorite flavors!!! 🍉 I'm obsessed with the Joly Ranchers! 😱💕👍🏽
Where can we got this?
rosy R.
Is flavor good in taste?
rosy R.
Is it good for sweet tooth? ?
Olenka B.