Jolly Rancher Watermelon Hard Candy uploaded by Liz R.

BY JOLLY RANCHER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wake up those taste buds with the untamed fruit flavor of JOLLY RANCHER Hard Candy in Watermelon Flavor. These JOLLY RANCHER Candies are fat-free. Each piece is individually wrapped and perfect for pockets, purses, and more. see more...

Melanie G.
Favourite flavour of Jolly Ranchers. Used to always eat them as a kid. Glad they made packages just only in watermelon 👅🍉
Lisa T.
Red Deer, AB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite kind of jolly ranchers is the watermelon kind! Has a sour kick to it but then gets sweet. Sooo tasty
Julie L.
Love these! Always used to stick a pack in my pocket when we went skiing, watermelon was my alltime favorite!
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Very flavourful and delicious. Tastes just like watermelons. Long lasting and great price.
Maria D.
Mmmm this is my favorite jolly rancher flavor, it's the perfect blend of sour and sweet!
Lianet H.
Kitchener , Ontario
Watermelon jolly rancher hard candy i love the flavor of it watermelon is the bestt!!
Daniela E.
Caracas
I love this candy, it is so yummy and delicious this flavor is one of my favorites...
Meghan P.
Sudbury, WV
Yummy sweet treat and delicious flavor! I love to enjoy one as a treat after dinner!
Where can we got this?
rosy R.
Is flavor good in taste?
rosy R.
Is it good for sweet tooth? ?
Olenka B.