Jolly Rancher Watermelon Hard Candy

Wake up those taste buds with the untamed fruit flavor of JOLLY RANCHER Hard Candy in Watermelon Flavor. These JOLLY RANCHER Candies are fat-free. Each piece is individually wrapped and perfect for pockets, purses, and more.

Is flavor good in taste?
Where can we got this?
Is it good for sweet tooth? ?
Start your review of Jolly Rancher Watermelon Hard Candy!
How would you rate this product?
3 years ago
Jolly Ranchers are so good they have all different flavors and they last a very long time great packaging and great flavors
3 years agoSaint Louis, MO
Jolly rancher hard candies are an absolute NEED. It's the perfect amount of sugar in a candy amd every flavor is unique !
3 years agoHOUSTON, TX
These are the perfect candy when you are working all day. They give your mouth a watery sensation with a burst of sugar
2 years agoRncho Cordova, CA
These are so good love watermelon jolly ranchers you can find them at dollar store as well pretty cheap and good deal
3 years agoMiami, FL
Jolly Jolly Rancher these candies are super rich flavor watermelon is my favorite in candy always I want to eat them
3 years agoMiami, FL
Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it!
3 years agoMonroe, WI
One of my favorite kinds of candy. Love how watermelon taste it leaves in my mouth. Love the sweet and tangy taste.
2 years agoBenton
I remember getting these at the gas station when I was little. They're often 10 to $0.25. Just the perfect size.
2 years agoNew Orleans, LA
These are banging like go get you some cause I'm going to get me some. They taste like watermelon jolly ranchers.
2 years ago
Yum!!! Who doesn't love the pink jolly ranchers! Watermelon is my all time favorite flavor of these little gems!