Jolly Rancher Watermelon Hard Candy uploaded by Liz R.

BY JOLLY RANCHER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

KHADIJAH M.
Jolly Ranchers are delicious, the watermelon flavor is the best. Keep these all around and the only dislike I have is that they can sometimes get stuck in your teeth and they're super hard, but I just brush my teeth after to solve that problem!
MELISSA B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have loved these sweet sugary and fruity hard candies since I was a young girl. These were just sweet candies when I was young but now I eat them when I'm hungry so that I don't snack all day at work. These are incredibly flavorful and delicious. Watermelon has always been one of my favorites.
Hannah H.
Bay City, MI
Although most favor blue raspberry, I’m partial to watermelon Jolly Ranchers! Bursting with flavor, I fell in love with this sweet candy as a child and never outgrew it. I always keep a few in my book bag and would recommend doing the same to others! A little sweetness goes a long way getting through a day of classes!
Kisha T.
Laurel Hill , NC
Best candy ever. The Jolly Rancher Watermelon is the best watermelon flavor I have ever tasted. If you're looking for a hack to get down that Zima or Smiranof beer drop one of these inside and let it start to melt it's so good
Destiny I.
Folcroft
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I remember when I'm in school, and all people wanted from each other was gum, pencils, or holly ranchers. It's funny because at first I didn't even like them, but I began to and jolly ranchers taste good nonetheless.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
Out of all the jolly rancher candies the watermelon is definitely my favorite. it seems to me as it's the one with the most flavor, and it's pretty much the only one that doesn't turn my mouth weird colors. the watermelon tastes pretty much just like watermelon, just a slight more sugar and instead of a normal soft chew candy, it's almost like a lollipop without the stick!

I don't recommend this to anyone younger than 5 just because it can easily be chocked upon and I totally recommend these to anyone who enjoys a sourish but sweet candy.

I've seen a ton of tutorials on line about jolly rancher ideas. I've seen colored vodka, diy lollipop...there's just so many things you can do with them!
Cassandra L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Hands down the best jolly rancher flavor there is. Plus the color is pretty, a nice bright pink! Tastes exactly as one would expect watermelon flavored candy to taste
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
I love the watermelon flavored Jolly Rancher hats candy. I love the Jolly Ranchers Stixx too. I grew up with these. They may long cuz it takes forever to dissolve or I would slam them to make pieces out of them to be able to eat it up right away. I love these till this day especial the watermelon flavor..tummy.
Gabriela N.
So, I carefully sorted and counted all of my jolly ranchers and I was impressed. (Take note that these percents are rounded)
27% Watermelon
17% Grape
18% Cherry
16% Green Apple
22% Blue Raspberry
Also, all of these were wrapped well and you can tell they are fresh. I would recommend you to buy this if you're interested. My favorite part was that it only took a few days to ship and arrive.
Jennifer S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are great to buy just to stick in your purse and have. But I have 3 kids so I try to keep something like this in my purse. I actually found some in the clearance section in Rite Aid for only .57. So I picked them and they didn't last long in my purse lol. The flavor is great and the price was even better
Where can we got this?
rosy R.
Is flavor good in taste?
rosy R.
Is it good for sweet tooth? ?
Olenka B.