BY JOLLY RANCHER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

MELISSA B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have loved these sweet sugary and fruity hard candies since I was a young girl. These were just sweet candies when I was young but now I eat them when I'm hungry so that I don't snack all day at work. These are incredibly flavorful and delicious. Watermelon is one of the original flavors and one of the best.
Jennifer R.
Tampa, FL
My favorite flavor! I think the watermelon flavor is best, 1) the flavor itself is just so satisfying; it makes you salivate and forces you to enjoy every second while eating it, and 2) unlike some other flavors, the watermelon flavor is closest to your tongue color--so no funky blue/red/green tongue!
Jennifer P.
Watermelon jolly rancher is one of my favorite flavors and I have loved it since I was a little girl. I loved being able to get these during trick or treating and also from the ice cream truck. I have not found any candy that compares to jolly ranchers.
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Boy oh boy this takes me back to high school when i would go in and buy Jolly Ranchers esp. watermelon. The flavor has not changed in all these years just as good. I eat this at least once a week whenever! This are repurchase worthy. I enjoy them.
NANCY T.
Casselberry, Florida
I love the Watermelon Jolly Rancher's they are my favorite!! I buy them in bulk. I have Sjogren's Syndrome which means I have a very dry mouth and eyes, When taking my medications they often get stuck in my mouth leaving a horrible taste. But I just pop in one of these and BOOM all better
Sarah S.
Orange Park, FL
I am 27 years old, and these babies always were an incentive to doing well in class, because the teachers always had them for a reward. My favorite hard candy of all time, and you can find them anywhere. Definitely worth the repurchase.
Lauren C.
I love Jolly Ranchers. When I was a kid, I spent my days at the roller skating rink, eating the flat Jolly Rancher "bars" that they no longer make as far as I know. The candy has the perfect balance of sour and sweet. Now my kids enjoy Jolly Ranchers. Great product!
Nicole B.
New Rochelle, NY
Watermelon jolly ranchers are my absolute favorite hard candy ever!!! The flavor is very good and lasts throughout the whole thing! I eat them at least a few times per week. You can often find them on sale at supermarkets and drug stores. These are a must have!!!
christian l.
I mean I'm 27 years old but that doesn't stop me from having these every once in a while, plus they also remind me of when I was in middle school. The flavor is great & I couldn't stop eating these jolly ranchers ( watermelon) because I have a sweet tooth.
Ericka U.
What more can I say! A whole bag of my favorite and best tasting flavor!! Watermelon. Love love love the flavor and I live that it least a long time as well. It's a very hard candy so maybe not good for the little kiddos!