BY JOLLY RANCHER #8 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Sugar Free, But Not Flavor Free! Jolly Rancher Makes A Sugar-free Version That Has The Same Delicious Watermelon, Grape, Apple And Raspberry Flavors Of The Original!

Isomalt,Polyglycitol Syrup,Mineral Oil,Lecithin,Contains 2% Or Less Of:  Malic Acid,Natural Flavors,Artificial Flavor,Acesulfame Potassium
Artificial Color:

• Who do you love to share you jolly ranchers with?45 Answers
  • Who likes this? 💪4 Answers
  • Has anyone ever used Jolly Ranchers to make Cotton Candy?! They ...6 Answers
Jolly Rancher Sugar Free Hard Candy
  • "I don't really like sucking on candy especially when its small but i can give jolly ranchers an exception I really like sour apple and blue raspberry :)" in 330 reviews
  • "My favorite is the blue raspberry and the watermelon because my favorite colors are blue and green I like green apple also but they are all very good!" in 315 reviews
  • "I love this hard candy..love them mostly when I'm sick..better than cough drops..dont like the sour ones..an i love lemons " in 270 reviews
  • "From mouthwatering flavors like watermelon to my absolute favorite grape, these candies are a must for any sweet tooth addict." in 181 reviews
  • "I love the tangy taste of Jolly Ranchers and because I suck on them and take a long time to eat them it tricks me into thinking I ate more than I did" in 167 reviews
Mya S.
Wyoming, MI
I love these for when I am at work (at a office) or in a lecture. Very affordable for a pretty big bag of them. My favorites are cherry and blue raspberry. I would totally recommend these, they have an amazing flavor and defiantly repurchase worthy!!
Marcella A.
El monte, CA
Ever since I was a little girl , jolly ranchers have always been my favorite hard candy
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm not a fan of artificial cherry anything. It tastes like cough medicine. But, I can make an exception for cherry jolly ranchers. I love all the flavors but, especially love that the cherry ones don't taste like cough medicine. Jolly ranchers are one of few fruity candies I enjoy.
sarah a.
Grayson, LA
These are my fav jolly ranchers!Flavors are watermelon cayenne,blue raspberry sriracha,cherry habanero,and green apple ginger!They have the perfect sweet to spicy ratio and they're cheap!
Hemali P.
Atlanta , GA
I am a nurse and work 12+ shifts. Every one on the unit loves this. As we don't get time to hydrate or take many break in between, we always have bags of these to eat when mouth dries out or you just want to much on something. Love all flavors.
Jessica R.
Langley Green, Oldbury
All of the flavours are so good apart from the watermelon one, not a fan of watermelon at all. Besides that they are well worth it for the money.
Emely T.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Jolly ranchers are one of my favorite hard candies, tasty flavor and the package worh the price.
Ellen R.
Radcliffe , Manchester
Got bought these from America and they are addictive. Expensive to buy in the UK. But they're an amazing flavour and unique tasting.
Kirstie C.
Emerson’s Green, Bristol
Love everything about Jolly Ranchers. They are packed full of flavour and make my mouth water everytime. I think the flavours are so unique and unlike any other flavour of sweets. Perfection in hard candy
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
LOVE LOVE LOVE jolly ranchers. My favorite thing about them is that the flavor actually matches the name of each candy, they don't taste fake at all. I don't eat these often unless I go to my jobs training room and grab some. Definitely repurchase worthy.
Yvonny J.
Meridian, ID
Which flavor is the best?
Nihal O.
Knoxville, TN
WHICH FLAVORS IS YOUR FAVORITE?
Erica M.
Dothan, AL
What's your favorite Jolly Rancher Hard Candy Flavor??
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
What's you're absolute favorite flavor, or color?
Alex T.
Cashion, AZ
Whats your favorite flavor?