BY JOLLY RANCHER #8 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Sugar Free, But Not Flavor Free! Jolly Rancher Makes A Sugar-free Version That Has The Same Delicious Watermelon, Grape, Apple And Raspberry Flavors Of The Original!

Isomalt,Polyglycitol Syrup,Mineral Oil,Lecithin,Contains 2% Or Less Of:  Malic Acid,Natural Flavors,Artificial Flavor,Acesulfame Potassium
Artificial Color:

• Who do you love to share you jolly ranchers with?45 Answers
  • Who likes this? 💪4 Answers
  • Has anyone ever used Jolly Ranchers to make Cotton Candy?! They ...6 Answers
Jolly Rancher Sugar Free Hard Candy
  • "I don't really like sucking on candy especially when its small but i can give jolly ranchers an exception I really like sour apple and blue raspberry :)" in 330 reviews
  • "My favorite is the blue raspberry and the watermelon because my favorite colors are blue and green I like green apple also but they are all very good!" in 315 reviews
  • "I love this hard candy..love them mostly when I'm sick..better than cough drops..dont like the sour ones..an i love lemons " in 270 reviews
  • "From mouthwatering flavors like watermelon to my absolute favorite grape, these candies are a must for any sweet tooth addict." in 181 reviews
  • "I love the tangy taste of Jolly Ranchers and because I suck on them and take a long time to eat them it tricks me into thinking I ate more than I did" in 167 reviews
Jenn g.
Belleville, ON
One of my all time favorite products, especially the watermelon flavored ones, tastes absolutely amazing, and is not badly priced, great value, I will definitely be buying these again, highly recommend if your looking for a half decently tasting candy!!
Claire J.
BANGOR (BT20 5AA - BT20 5ZZ), BANGOR (BT20 5AA - BT20 5ZZ)
I love love love these I order from Amazon as they are not available in the UK anymore but they are simply the best sweet out there sweet and sour they reslly taste delicious I always make sure I have some in the house as they are fab at helping me deal with my medication nausea.
Sunaisbel G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Me gustan mucho estos dulces, son deliciosos con un rico sabor a frutas. Todos son mis preferidos sinceramente. Me encantan mucho y a mis hermanas tambien, mama siempre nos compra porque sabe que son nuestro preferidos.
LEIDY DALIZA R.
Doral, FL
jolly ranchers is some great hard candy. remember them from my childhood. they are still around and just good as they was when I was a kid. great for that sweet tooth if you don't want a big candy bar to ruin your diet. stick a few in your pocket or in your purse they are very handy. green apple, cherry, grape, blue raspberry, and watermelon. a flavor for everyone in the family.
Karina B.
Rich candies with tropical fruit flavors, my favorite is the watermelon, they have vibrant colors, different and delicious flavors, ideal for festivities like halloween, their prices are good and I like them very much for its tropical flavor
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have loved jolly Ranchers since I was a kid. It something I have never outgrown. I always have some the house and in my purse. When I was kid I actually lost a tooth trying to bite one. These are hard candy and great for sucking on when in meetings, on car trips or just setting at home.
mercedes m.
Glendale, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Every since i was a little girl jolly ranchers have also been my favorite candy they come in many different flavors
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Favorite candy can buy in the check out lines at almost every store possible amongst man thats why we keep getting fat ha ha ha yummm
Samantha R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love jolly ranchers and to find out they make sugar free ones! I was super excited. The flavors taste just like the original. I don't like that they are smaller and don't last as long as the original. I would definitely purchase again though.
Mya S.
Wyoming, MI
I love these for when I am at work (at a office) or in a lecture. Very affordable for a pretty big bag of them. My favorites are cherry and blue raspberry. I would totally recommend these, they have an amazing flavor and defiantly repurchase worthy!!
Yvonny J.
Meridian, ID
Which flavor is the best?
Nihal O.
Knoxville, TN
WHICH FLAVORS IS YOUR FAVORITE?
Erica M.
Dothan, AL
What's your favorite Jolly Rancher Hard Candy Flavor??
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
What's you're absolute favorite flavor, or color?
Alex T.
Cashion, AZ
Whats your favorite flavor?