BY JOLLY RANCHER #7 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Sugar Free, But Not Flavor Free! Jolly Rancher Makes A Sugar-free Version That Has The Same Delicious Watermelon, Grape, Apple And Raspberry Flavors Of The Original!

Isomalt,Polyglycitol Syrup,Mineral Oil,Lecithin,Contains 2% Or Less Of:  Malic Acid,Natural Flavors,Artificial Flavor,Acesulfame Potassium
Artificial Color:

• Who do you love to share you jolly ranchers with?45 Answers
  • Who likes this? 💪4 Answers
  • Has anyone ever used Jolly Ranchers to make Cotton Candy?! They ...6 Answers
Jolly Rancher Sugar Free Hard Candy
  • "I don't really like sucking on candy especially when its small but i can give jolly ranchers an exception I really like sour apple and blue raspberry :)" in 330 reviews
  • "My favorite is the blue raspberry and the watermelon because my favorite colors are blue and green I like green apple also but they are all very good!" in 315 reviews
  • "I love this hard candy..love them mostly when I'm sick..better than cough drops..dont like the sour ones..an i love lemons " in 270 reviews
  • "From mouthwatering flavors like watermelon to my absolute favorite grape, these candies are a must for any sweet tooth addict." in 181 reviews
  • "I love the tangy taste of Jolly Ranchers and because I suck on them and take a long time to eat them it tricks me into thinking I ate more than I did" in 167 reviews
Taylor R.
Waynesville , MO
These have been a lifesaver. I started a low carb low sugar diet and Jolly Ranchers are my favorite hard candy. These taste almost the same as a normal jolly rancher and I get the taste I'm craving for. These are great for anyone needing good flavor without the high sugar!
Emily G.
Kent, UK
These are the best!! I was given them as a present off of my friend and loved them ever since. But because I live in the UK, no where sells them :( I need a US supplier ahaha.
They are such a good value for money and would 110% recommend to others. My faveeee is the blue raspberry! Tastes just like the blue slush puppies you would get on a trip to the cinema
Maria C.
Eugene , OR
I LOVE everything jolly ranchers. They taste great, they are just soo good, and I think its the perfect candy. My favorite version is the lollipop, but I always have a such a hard time finding them. I was only able to get them last year during Halloween.
Juliana O.
When I am at school and I am craving something sweet and my teachers won't let me have candy I love have jolly ranchers they are too good. My favorite flavor is the watermelon I also like the green apple. I love jolly ranchers because the flavor lasts a long time and so delicious
Kacie R.
Salisbury, MD
YES! Jolly Ranchers. Let me go on a little rant about them though.
Do you remember always having the picky kid in class who only wanted blue raspberry? Like I agree with the very well known fact that blue raspberry may be the most delicious flavor in the Jolly Rancher collection, but I would never pick them out.

Can we all agree that grape and green apple are the worst. Why do candy companies think that we want green apple with every candy. Fun fact: we don't. On the other hand, grape. is. literally. disgusting. Anything flavored with grape is disgusting and I will stand in solidarity with that.
Alexa M.
I buy this when i travel because i can't find them in my country, but i love them! Jolly Rancher is such a tasty treat and even more when they are sugar free. They almost taste the same as the original.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love jolly rancher but not the sugar ones. I also enjoy the pop tarts and the jolly rancher ice cream. This product is very affordable and I will continue to purchase when I want this product. I mostly buy this from Walmart and yes it's worth purchasing again.
Julie P.
I love jolly ranchers. They should be jolly ranchers everything. My favorite flavor are blue raspberry and watermelon
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.
These are so good. They satisfy late-night cravings for something sweet, without the sugar. And, they don't seem to cause as much gastro-intestinal symptoms as other sugar-free candies.
Becca L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I would so always have these growing up. My absolute favorite flavor is blue raspberry. The other flavors are very distinct and different. The only con is that if you bite bite down when they are semi soft, they will stick your teeth together.
Yvonny J.
Meridian, ID
Which flavor is the best?
Nihal O.
Knoxville, TN
WHICH FLAVORS IS YOUR FAVORITE?
Erica M.
Dothan, AL
What's your favorite Jolly Rancher Hard Candy Flavor??
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
What's you're absolute favorite flavor, or color?
Alex T.
Cashion, AZ
Whats your favorite flavor?