Jolly Rancher Sugar Free Hard Candy
4.78 / 5 based on 7,390 Reviews
Sugar Free, But Not Flavor Free! Jolly Rancher Makes A Sugar-free Version That Has The Same Delicious Watermelon, Grape, Apple And Raspberry Flavors Of The Original!
Isomalt,Polyglycitol Syrup,Mineral Oil,Lecithin,Contains 2% Or Less Of: Malic Acid,Natural Flavors,Artificial Flavor,Acesulfame Potassium
Top Questions See all 4,779 Q&A
Jolly Rancher Sugar Free Hard Candy
- "I don't really like sucking on candy especially when its small but i can give jolly ranchers an exception I really like sour apple and blue raspberry :)" in 330 reviews
- "My favorite is the blue raspberry and the watermelon because my favorite colors are blue and green I like green apple also but they are all very good!" in 315 reviews
- "I love this hard candy..love them mostly when I'm sick..better than cough drops..dont like the sour ones..an i love lemons " in 270 reviews
- "From mouthwatering flavors like watermelon to my absolute favorite grape, these candies are a must for any sweet tooth addict." in 181 reviews
- "I love the tangy taste of Jolly Ranchers and because I suck on them and take a long time to eat them it tricks me into thinking I ate more than I did" in 167 reviews
These little individually wrapped hard candies, come in various natural flavors, and are easy to open and last a long time... I enjoy sucking on them while watching tv or reading a book.. These are hard candies, so I suggest they are not chewed at all, damage could come to the teeth. Flavors are fresh and taste wonderful... I enjoy them at all times.
I do sugar free candy for my low carb diet I am on. The sugar free candy cures my sweet tooth without filling me full of the carbs.
las jolly rancher son deliciosas , tiene un sabor muy agradable no empalagoso las compro cada vez que las veo y tengo antojo y son faciles de conseguir en tiendas como oxxos walmarts superamas hasta en la tiendita de la esquina , pero si tengo que elegir entre sus presentaciones eligo sin pensar los caramelos suaves
You can't even really tell that they are sugar free in my opinion. I think they taste just like regular jolly ranchers, so if you like the regulars ones you should defiantly try the sugar free. The blue raspberry are defiantly the best, no doubt about that.
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation my name is Mauricio and i will love this product !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hace poco tiempo los probe, y son la gloria. con diferentes sabores.. sin duda alguna los compraria multiples veces.
I scanned the package and it came up here as sugar free but it’s not. I got it at Kroger for $1.50. I got it to put in my Zima® Refreshing Citrus Beverage Cooler 6 Pack. It’s a 90s staple, and it makes me feel young and dumb again. It also makes me want to apply brown lipstick and part my hair down the middle and tie a flannel around my waist.
This sugar free candy doesn’t even taste sugar free!! It’s such a good product and you don’t even know it’s sugar free. Taste the sane as original ones. Love this candy and it has great flavors. It’s a smooth hard candy
This are really good if u want something sweet but fruity they are really good and we mostly buy this . They are just awesome
Q & A
Which flavor is the best?
WHICH FLAVORS IS YOUR FAVORITE?
What's your favorite Jolly Rancher Hard Candy Flavor??
What's you're absolute favorite flavor, or color?
Whats your favorite flavor?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos