BY JOLLY RANCHER #8 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Sugar Free, But Not Flavor Free! Jolly Rancher Makes A Sugar-free Version That Has The Same Delicious Watermelon, Grape, Apple And Raspberry Flavors Of The Original!

Isomalt,Polyglycitol Syrup,Mineral Oil,Lecithin,Contains 2% Or Less Of:  Malic Acid,Natural Flavors,Artificial Flavor,Acesulfame Potassium
Artificial Color:

• Who do you love to share you jolly ranchers with?45 Answers
  • Who likes this? 💪4 Answers
  • Has anyone ever used Jolly Ranchers to make Cotton Candy?! They ...6 Answers
Jolly Rancher Sugar Free Hard Candy
  • "I don't really like sucking on candy especially when its small but i can give jolly ranchers an exception I really like sour apple and blue raspberry :)" in 330 reviews
  • "My favorite is the blue raspberry and the watermelon because my favorite colors are blue and green I like green apple also but they are all very good!" in 315 reviews
  • "I love this hard candy..love them mostly when I'm sick..better than cough drops..dont like the sour ones..an i love lemons " in 270 reviews
  • "From mouthwatering flavors like watermelon to my absolute favorite grape, these candies are a must for any sweet tooth addict." in 181 reviews
  • "I love the tangy taste of Jolly Ranchers and because I suck on them and take a long time to eat them it tricks me into thinking I ate more than I did" in 167 reviews
Dalila s.
casablanca
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hello my name is dalila sghir i'm from morocco I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative .
Evelyn H.
Have you ever had try this type of of candy it has a good value and purchasing it is not to expensive eat this type of candy often because they have so many flavors ex : grapes ,strawberries,watermelon and my favorite one is blueberry but also there is more not only that you can be sucking the candy for the longest and it has variety of flavors no kidding I think is affordable to buy and having it in your mouth it also gives a good scent of breath smell lol btw this candy helped me in the middle of my mile run when getting tired it gave me my little energy back you should try it for work outs or anything and review about it ! Buy Some JOLLY RANCHERS !
Dorothy C.
Ringtown, PA
These have a very mild flavor and only two were distinguishably fruit flavored. The rest of them just taste sweet. These are great if you want to eat something with low sugar or as a snack for a diabetic. Also great for kids so they don't get hyper active but are still placated by candy.
Samantha S.
Phoenix , AZ
While I do like sugar free things I feel these by far have an after taste you wouldn’t want to enjoy
hamid M.
85550
 I liked this product so much I hope review product are  best site Deserve five stars💟 ilove You 💖💖💖💖💖💖
Jennifer E.
My boyfriend used these candies to aid him to quit smoking. He got the idea from a co worker that had recently quit as well. It is a cost effective option that you can easily buy in any grocery or drug store. Bonus it's sugar free! My favorite flavor is watermelon!!
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have such a sweet tooth and these are perfect to keep in my desk at work. I love that the brand came out with a Sugar free version so that everyone can enjoy them. The sugar free is definitely harder to find than the regular so when I see them at Target I almost always pick them up.
Vivian E.
Parma, OH
Excellent candy. I love the sugar free candy because I can share these to friends who are conscious with sugar content. My diabetic friend loves this. This candy taste really good.
crystal j.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love this product and I love this brand this is one of my favorite items I would highly recommend it to anybody depending on where you purchase it can be pricey
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
YES! Jolly Ranchers. Let me go on a little rant about them though.
Do you remember always having the picky kid in class who only wanted blue raspberry? Like I agree with the very well known fact that blue raspberry may be the most delicious flavor in the Jolly Rancher collection, but I would never pick them out.

Can we all agree that grape and green apple are the worst. Why do candy companies think that we want green apple with every candy. Fun fact: we don't. On the other hand, grape. is. literally. disgusting. Anything flavored with grape is disgusting and I will stand in solidarity with that.
Yvonny J.
Meridian, ID
Which flavor is the best?
Nihal O.
Knoxville, TN
WHICH FLAVORS IS YOUR FAVORITE?
Erica M.
Dothan, AL
What's your favorite Jolly Rancher Hard Candy Flavor??
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
What's you're absolute favorite flavor, or color?
Alex T.
Cashion, AZ
Whats your favorite flavor?