BY JOLLY RANCHER #7 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Sugar Free, But Not Flavor Free! Jolly Rancher Makes A Sugar-free Version That Has The Same Delicious Watermelon, Grape, Apple And Raspberry Flavors Of The Original!

Isomalt,Polyglycitol Syrup,Mineral Oil,Lecithin,Contains 2% Or Less Of:  Malic Acid,Natural Flavors,Artificial Flavor,Acesulfame Potassium
Artificial Color:

• Who do you love to share you jolly ranchers with?45 Answers
  • Who likes this? 💪4 Answers
  • Has anyone ever used Jolly Ranchers to make Cotton Candy?! They ...6 Answers
Jolly Rancher Sugar Free Hard Candy
  • "I don't really like sucking on candy especially when its small but i can give jolly ranchers an exception I really like sour apple and blue raspberry :)" in 330 reviews
  • "My favorite is the blue raspberry and the watermelon because my favorite colors are blue and green I like green apple also but they are all very good!" in 315 reviews
  • "I love this hard candy..love them mostly when I'm sick..better than cough drops..dont like the sour ones..an i love lemons " in 270 reviews
  • "From mouthwatering flavors like watermelon to my absolute favorite grape, these candies are a must for any sweet tooth addict." in 181 reviews
  • "I love the tangy taste of Jolly Ranchers and because I suck on them and take a long time to eat them it tricks me into thinking I ate more than I did" in 167 reviews
Karen M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Jolly Ranchers are such a fun snack. Something all you need is something to chew on and this candy is perfect. It stains your tongue thats the only bad part but the flavors taste to good I buy mine at target and its really not that expensive. My favorite are the red ones and green ones.
Francheska G.
Coral Springs , Fl
Ive been eating jolly ranchers since elementary school, its very hard to find someone who hates jolly ranchers and i can see why. There full of flavor and cheap about 30 per bag. they also make these chewy for little kids and those are just as great! amazing.
Carolina G.
Doral, FL
For when you can't decide between watermelon and apple and you don't really need a whole case of watermelon or apple stix, there's this. Relive the dream of Jolly Rancher candy and avoid diabetic coma or ant invasion at the same time. Can't lose!
Brooke B.
Cottonwood, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have always loved Jolly Ranchers. They have perfect amount of taste that never falls flat. It's better than any other hard candies out there! It's worth the price! a MUST for all the kids' parties and holidays! would highly recommend to others.
Sofia C.
Maracaibo
Best sour candies! The flavor is intense and delicious! Some times at work It´s the best way to keep the afternoon going when you are working!
Maylen N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1

They are totally delicious sugar free candy. It brings several flavors, really all but everyone knows very, very well. You have to try them. It is very good to carry one in the wallet or pocket for when you give something to eat.
Jasmine R.
Ramsgate
These are the best, the taste amazing they taste exactly like the name of the flavour, very affordable, my favour is the watermelon one its so nice, I often get these once every two months I definitely recommend these to you all, definitely worth the money you can't go wrong with these.
These are a must have!
Rocelmar F.
Weston, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I remember seen all my kids being crazy about Jolly Ranchers and I hadn't had the opportunity to try them until one of them gave me one, they super delicious, their taste is intense. They are affordable and I love their packaging because it's colorful, it really caught your attention.
Sarah S.
Johnson city , TN
Love these so much!!! Would deff recommend to anyone who likes hard candies!! They taste great and last awhile!!!
Rose P.
Ashburn , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This candy is bomb so tasty and sour I like their original flavor . I always buy big bag of this candy . Sometimes I used to put in jar at my home for guest . It little pricey but it depend where u buying this candy .
Yvonny J.
Meridian, ID
Which flavor is the best?
Nihal O.
Knoxville, TN
WHICH FLAVORS IS YOUR FAVORITE?
Erica M.
Dothan, AL
What's your favorite Jolly Rancher Hard Candy Flavor??
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
What's you're absolute favorite flavor, or color?
Alex T.
Cashion, AZ
Whats your favorite flavor?