BY JOLLY RANCHER #8 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Sugar Free, But Not Flavor Free! Jolly Rancher Makes A Sugar-free Version That Has The Same Delicious Watermelon, Grape, Apple And Raspberry Flavors Of The Original!

Isomalt,Polyglycitol Syrup,Mineral Oil,Lecithin,Contains 2% Or Less Of:  Malic Acid,Natural Flavors,Artificial Flavor,Acesulfame Potassium
Artificial Color:

• Who do you love to share you jolly ranchers with?45 Answers
  • Do you ever have these in alcoholic drinks? if not try it...3 Answers
  • Who likes this? 💪4 Answers
Jolly Rancher Sugar Free Hard Candy
  • "I don't really like sucking on candy especially when its small but i can give jolly ranchers an exception I really like sour apple and blue raspberry :)" in 330 reviews
  • "My favorite is the blue raspberry and the watermelon because my favorite colors are blue and green I like green apple also but they are all very good!" in 315 reviews
  • "I love this hard candy..love them mostly when I'm sick..better than cough drops..dont like the sour ones..an i love lemons " in 270 reviews
  • "From mouthwatering flavors like watermelon to my absolute favorite grape, these candies are a must for any sweet tooth addict." in 181 reviews
  • "I love the tangy taste of Jolly Ranchers and because I suck on them and take a long time to eat them it tricks me into thinking I ate more than I did" in 167 reviews
demiana a.
Sydney
OMG i love Jolly Rancher its sooo good that i would recommend this to everyone that has'nt tried it it soo good that i cant get enought of it
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are definitely the best candy ever in the whole wide world no other wine compared to this candy with an awesome flavor!! Affordable, I definitely recommend this this amazing candy! I'm beyond satisfied ❤❤❤ I love GREEN APPLE!!!
Miss A.
Roselle, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Jolly ranchers are good but they can get tiring at times. I don't like how hard they are because sometimes they can hurt the top of my mouth. They are affordable. You don't need too many jolly ranchers. One or two can go a very long way. It's not a candy I must have every time.
morgan m.
was given a bag as a present by my friend, ate them all in one night (oops) but they were amazing cant wait to get more and maybe try a larger variety of flavours. where i live you can get them almost nowhere but i am going on a trip to america next year and will definitely be bringing lots back xx
Yudelkys G.
miami
I love them better said I love these jolly rancher sweets. Because they can eat alone or look for different options, because I love to invent. You can create vodka with the different flavors of the sweet, you can also make glasses of shots with these candies just heated and colica in a mold. they are incredible.
Sam E.
Winter Haven, FL
I'm a total candy junkie. I absolutely love jolly ranchers, most people have a favorite flavor but I love them all equally. I would however LOVE to see an orange or lemon flavor. I love citrus flavored candies. Or maybe Guava? That would be game changing. Anyways, I highly recommend you try a jolly rancher if you haven't already.
Brianna L.
Killeen, TX
Jolly ranchers were and still are one of my favorite candies. I would always run to the corner store and get a handful of them. Once I got older I would go to Walmart and buy a bag of them every week. I still but the today!
Lisa R.
Winnipeg, MB
Jolly Ranchers were part of my childhood! I always picked up a bag of these at the store around the corner and I could never get enough of them. My favorite flavor is the Blue Raspberry, but I could seriously eat every flavor in here and not dislike a single one lol. Love love these candies!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Jolly Ranchers I do prefer the chewy Jolly Ranchers but I love the hard candy as well especially the Green Apple and Blue Raspberry yummay! These are very addicting and just make your mouth water. I buy these every once in awhile when my sweet tooth kicks in!
Tiffany J.
Smiths Falls, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are good and a classic candy from my childhood! The flavors are good, my favourite ia the blue raspberry!
Yvonny J.
Which flavor is the best?
Nihal O.
Knoxville, TN
WHICH FLAVORS IS YOUR FAVORITE?
Erica M.
Dothan, AL
What's your favorite Jolly Rancher Hard Candy Flavor??
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
What's you're absolute favorite flavor, or color?
Alex T.
Cashion, AZ
Whats your favorite flavor?