BY JOLLY RANCHER #8 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Sugar Free, But Not Flavor Free! Jolly Rancher Makes A Sugar-free Version That Has The Same Delicious Watermelon, Grape, Apple And Raspberry Flavors Of The Original!

Isomalt,Polyglycitol Syrup,Mineral Oil,Lecithin,Contains 2% Or Less Of:  Malic Acid,Natural Flavors,Artificial Flavor,Acesulfame Potassium
Artificial Color:

• Who do you love to share you jolly ranchers with?45 Answers
  • Who likes this? 💪4 Answers
  • Has anyone ever used Jolly Ranchers to make Cotton Candy?! They ...6 Answers
Jolly Rancher Sugar Free Hard Candy
  • "I don't really like sucking on candy especially when its small but i can give jolly ranchers an exception I really like sour apple and blue raspberry :)" in 330 reviews
  • "My favorite is the blue raspberry and the watermelon because my favorite colors are blue and green I like green apple also but they are all very good!" in 315 reviews
  • "I love this hard candy..love them mostly when I'm sick..better than cough drops..dont like the sour ones..an i love lemons " in 270 reviews
  • "From mouthwatering flavors like watermelon to my absolute favorite grape, these candies are a must for any sweet tooth addict." in 181 reviews
  • "I love the tangy taste of Jolly Ranchers and because I suck on them and take a long time to eat them it tricks me into thinking I ate more than I did" in 167 reviews
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are a very good sugar free candy! They are pretty true to taste compared to regular Jolly Ranchers. They don’t taste like a lot of other sugar free candy where you can tell it’s sugar free. Very good for people who have to cut out sugar but don’t wanna give up candy.
Glenda G.
This is an awesome invention starting from the fact that many people suffer from sugar levels and shouldn't be eaten that much sugar in their daily basis. And when companies like these create sugar-free sweets they just warm my heart. It tastes just the same and I buy it all the time and give away to my loving sugar-free friends and family members.
Rosa Ines P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Son super ricos estos caramelos. Vienen en diferentes tamaños y presentaciones pero de cualquier forma son muy buenos!
Miriah G.
Windsor, ON
Jolly ranchers are amazing candies, who doesn’t love them? However, I picked up these sugar free ones at a local convenience store (they were out of regular) and these gave me a massive stomach ache! Won’t buy again.
Max H.
Canterbury
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I really enjoy eating these sweets! Me and my mum especially enjoy these as they’re sugar free! Even without the sugar has a very good taste!
Audrey E.
Hamilton
Not super sweet and it's a nice candy to have if you get nervous or anxious out on the town. Super affordable too.
Maria S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I bought two bags of this last week so it can last me a month or so! I love this when I’m so hungry and i want something as a snack until i go back home and eat!
Vanessa R.
Sunderland, ON
Amazing candy, had amazing flavour and the perfect treat to snack on when bored (in my case) or wanting something sweet! Great prices on these as well! The flavours are amazing and would deff but again
Massiel P.
Omg!!!😍 Amo estos Dulce cada vez que en mi casa ponen un tarro de Dulce para la visita yo me lo como todos todito
Dalila s.
casablanca
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hello my name is dalila sghir i'm from morocco I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative .
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
What your favorite flavor???
Alexis K.
What's your favorite flavor?
Michelle M.
What is your LEAST favorite flavor? Mind is Watermelon... Yikes :/
Yaritza M.
Matthews, NC
Which one is your favorite flavor?
Rachael S.
Canton, MI
What is everyone's favorite flavor?