BY JOLLY RANCHER #4 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Sugar Free, But Not Flavor Free! Jolly Rancher Makes A Sugar-free Version That Has The Same Delicious Watermelon, Grape, Apple And Raspberry Flavors Of The Original!

Isomalt,Polyglycitol Syrup,Mineral Oil,Lecithin,Contains 2% Or Less Of:  Malic Acid,Natural Flavors,Artificial Flavor,Acesulfame Potassium
Artificial Color:

• Who do you love to share you jolly ranchers with?45 Answers
  • Do you ever have these in alcoholic drinks? if not try it...3 Answers
  • Who likes this? 💪4 Answers
Jolly Rancher Sugar Free Hard Candy
  • "I don't really like sucking on candy especially when its small but i can give jolly ranchers an exception I really like sour apple and blue raspberry :)" in 330 reviews
  • "My favorite is the blue raspberry and the watermelon because my favorite colors are blue and green I like green apple also but they are all very good!" in 315 reviews
  • "I love this hard candy..love them mostly when I'm sick..better than cough drops..dont like the sour ones..an i love lemons " in 270 reviews
  • "From mouthwatering flavors like watermelon to my absolute favorite grape, these candies are a must for any sweet tooth addict." in 181 reviews
  • "I love the tangy taste of Jolly Ranchers and because I suck on them and take a long time to eat them it tricks me into thinking I ate more than I did" in 167 reviews
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
I’m obsessed with Jolly Rancher Sugar Free Hard Candy! They have become my favorite snack/candy mostly because they taste JUST like the original Jolly Rancher Hard Candy Original but these are SUGAR FREE!
Emma E.
irving tx
This are really good if u want something sweet but fruity they are really good and we mostly buy this . They are just awesome
Stella H.
Fresno
It's so delicious, it's hard to believe it's sugar free! From today, I'm going to buy this candy when I crave it. It's not even pricy either, the price is kinda cheap, which is really great. They're sweet and yummy, I recommend it to anyone who wants a sugar free candy.
Ashley W.
Jonesboro, AR
Absolutely terrible. Why would you make this sugar free? It tastes awful and makes you never want another jolly rancher again. It’s unfortunate because I loved jolly ranchers but these were so terrible.
Lauren R.
You can't go wrong with Jolly Ranchers. I suffer from travel sickness and always end up with a couple of these in my bag to suck on while traveling in the car. I find that the help loads and they are so yummy and tasty! It's just a bonus that they are sugar free.
Toni M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I buy these for my next door neighbor and she loves them . They are sugar free and she like that and she can have them with out feeding bad about it she tells me
Kaitlyn B.
Chesapeake, VA
These candies taste almost exactly like the sugar ones. In my opinion they taste much better than the sugar ones. They don’t crumble in your mouth and really are a hard candy. I get them whenever I want something sweet but don’t want to feel guilty later. Amazing product!
Chaimae B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is the best product ever !!

Hello I love this product so much , I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my instagram page,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiativeIf you agree to my order .
Diana R.
Akron, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are a very good sugar free candy! They are pretty true to taste compared to regular Jolly Ranchers. They don’t taste like a lot of other sugar free candy where you can tell it’s sugar free. Very good for people who have to cut out sugar but don’t wanna give up candy.
Glenda G.
This is an awesome invention starting from the fact that many people suffer from sugar levels and shouldn't be eaten that much sugar in their daily basis. And when companies like these create sugar-free sweets they just warm my heart. It tastes just the same and I buy it all the time and give away to my loving sugar-free friends and family members.
Zulmarie R.
Worcester, MA
WhichIs You Favorite Flavor,?
Alejandra M.
Conyers, GA
Which flavor is the best?
Miranda S.
Norton Shores, MI
What is your least favorite flavor?
Fatima O.
Painesville, OH
Which flavor do you go to first once you open up a bag ?
enna C.
Apple Valley, CA
What do you think is the most popular flavor ??