BY JOLLY RANCHER #10 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Sugar Free, But Not Flavor Free! Jolly Rancher Makes A Sugar-free Version That Has The Same Delicious Watermelon, Grape, Apple And Raspberry Flavors Of The Original!

Isomalt,Polyglycitol Syrup,Mineral Oil,Lecithin,Contains 2% Or Less Of:  Malic Acid,Natural Flavors,Artificial Flavor,Acesulfame Potassium
Artificial Color:

• Who do you love to share you jolly ranchers with?45 Answers
  • Do you ever have these in alcoholic drinks? if not try it...3 Answers
  • Who likes this? 💪4 Answers
Jolly Rancher Sugar Free Hard Candy
  • "I don't really like sucking on candy especially when its small but i can give jolly ranchers an exception I really like sour apple and blue raspberry :)" in 330 reviews
  • "My favorite is the blue raspberry and the watermelon because my favorite colors are blue and green I like green apple also but they are all very good!" in 315 reviews
  • "I love this hard candy..love them mostly when I'm sick..better than cough drops..dont like the sour ones..an i love lemons " in 270 reviews
  • "From mouthwatering flavors like watermelon to my absolute favorite grape, these candies are a must for any sweet tooth addict." in 181 reviews
  • "I love the tangy taste of Jolly Ranchers and because I suck on them and take a long time to eat them it tricks me into thinking I ate more than I did" in 167 reviews
Brooke B.
Cottonwood, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have always loved Jolly Ranchers. They have perfect amount of taste that never falls flat. It's better than any other hard candies out there! It's worth the price! a MUST for all the kids' parties and holidays! would highly recommend to others.
Maylen N.
West New York, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1

They are totally delicious sugar free candy. It brings several flavors, really all but everyone knows very, very well. You have to try them. It is very good to carry one in the wallet or pocket for when you give something to eat.
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I’m obsessed with Jolly Rancher Sugar Free Hard Candy! They have become my favorite snack/candy mostly because they taste JUST like the original Jolly Rancher Hard Candy Original but these are SUGAR FREE!
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are definitely the best candy ever in the whole wide world no other wine compared to this candy with an awesome flavor!! Affordable, I definitely recommend this this amazing candy! I'm beyond satisfied ❤❤❤ I love GREEN APPLE!!!
Ashley W.
Jonesboro, AR
Absolutely terrible. Why would you make this sugar free? It tastes awful and makes you never want another jolly rancher again. It’s unfortunate because I loved jolly ranchers but these were so terrible.
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
Jolly Ranchers have been around for along long time. They are very flavorable and I love them. You really can't beat them for the flavors and my children are grown and they always wanted Jolly Ranchers.
But this is the reason why I am giving it a low rating. Not just these Jolly Ranchers but small candy that Adults and children keep these in there mouth and aget busy talking and playing around with this candy or of some type of candy. And the next thing you know someone is choking because they have sucked these down there throat and about to choke to death.
Please anytime that parents let their children have small pieces of candy for whatever the reason. Please let them use extreme caution. I have seen older people and small children also get candy stuck in their throats and someone have to rescue them with a swift blow to the backs or upward thrust to the chest to dislodge the candy.
I know first hand the candy is great stuff and I love it but just use caution when you and your children enjoy Jolly Randchers or other types of small candies.
Jennifer H.
Arlington, TX
Ok, so Jolly Ranchers taste great. I'm not going to argue with that. However, as someone who grew up on this hard candy, I have seen them change over the years. Back when I was growing up, the original flavors included strawberry, orange, lemon and peach. These were great flavors. Peach and lemon were by far my favorite, and my friends also preferred them over the others. Today, the "original" package only includes cherry, watermelon, green apple, grape and blue raspberry. By the way, blue raspberry was never an original flavor, so I'm not sure why it is included in this package.

Fans an get the peach flavor in their tropical package. And just recently, Jolly Rancher reissued the lemon, but you can only get it in a single flavor package.

Sure, the flavor, texture and quality is still great, but I can't give the "Original" package a higher score because it has lost many great flavors over the years.
Samantha R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love jolly ranchers and to find out they make sugar free ones! I was super excited. The flavors taste just like the original. I don't like that they are smaller and don't last as long as the original. I would definitely purchase again though.
Jennifer E.
My boyfriend used these candies to aid him to quit smoking. He got the idea from a co worker that had recently quit as well. It is a cost effective option that you can easily buy in any grocery or drug store. Bonus it's sugar free! My favorite flavor is watermelon!!
Bosheqwa J.
Disclaimer: Hi, my name is Bosheqwa, and I am addicted to Candy.

What you might think of as an exaggeration is actually my first step to a recovery I actually do not want. Candy completes me. And Jolly Ranchers are in my top 5 favorite sugar rushes. I mean, damn! My mouth is already beginning to water while I write this review! Every flavor tastes good. And I have never encountered an orange flavor-which is good on their part since orange tends to be the worst flavor for almost every company. I think this candy will certainly become one of the "classics" in the way that peppermint candies are today. They(Jolly Ranchers) taste great, have been the same since I can remember, and are such great treats for Halloween/ to put in your living room/office.
Yvonny J.
Which flavor is the best?
Nihal O.
Knoxville, TN
WHICH FLAVORS IS YOUR FAVORITE?
Erica M.
Dothan, AL
What's your favorite Jolly Rancher Hard Candy Flavor??
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
What's you're absolute favorite flavor, or color?
Alex T.
Cashion, AZ
Whats your favorite flavor?

back