BY JOLLY RANCHER #7 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Sugar Free, But Not Flavor Free! Jolly Rancher Makes A Sugar-free Version That Has The Same Delicious Watermelon, Grape, Apple And Raspberry Flavors Of The Original!

Isomalt,Polyglycitol Syrup,Mineral Oil,Lecithin,Contains 2% Or Less Of:  Malic Acid,Natural Flavors,Artificial Flavor,Acesulfame Potassium
Artificial Color:

• Who do you love to share you jolly ranchers with?45 Answers
  • Who likes this? 💪4 Answers
  • Has anyone ever used Jolly Ranchers to make Cotton Candy?! They ...6 Answers
Jolly Rancher Sugar Free Hard Candy
  • "I don't really like sucking on candy especially when its small but i can give jolly ranchers an exception I really like sour apple and blue raspberry :)" in 330 reviews
  • "My favorite is the blue raspberry and the watermelon because my favorite colors are blue and green I like green apple also but they are all very good!" in 315 reviews
  • "I love this hard candy..love them mostly when I'm sick..better than cough drops..dont like the sour ones..an i love lemons " in 270 reviews
  • "From mouthwatering flavors like watermelon to my absolute favorite grape, these candies are a must for any sweet tooth addict." in 181 reviews
  • "I love the tangy taste of Jolly Ranchers and because I suck on them and take a long time to eat them it tricks me into thinking I ate more than I did" in 167 reviews
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are definitely the best candy ever in the whole wide world no other wine compared to this candy with an awesome flavor!! Affordable, I definitely recommend this this amazing candy! I'm beyond satisfied ❤❤❤ I love GREEN APPLE!!!
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
Jolly Ranchers have been around for along long time. They are very flavorable and I love them. You really can't beat them for the flavors and my children are grown and they always wanted Jolly Ranchers.
But this is the reason why I am giving it a low rating. Not just these Jolly Ranchers but small candy that Adults and children keep these in there mouth and aget busy talking and playing around with this candy or of some type of candy. And the next thing you know someone is choking because they have sucked these down there throat and about to choke to death.
Please anytime that parents let their children have small pieces of candy for whatever the reason. Please let them use extreme caution. I have seen older people and small children also get candy stuck in their throats and someone have to rescue them with a swift blow to the backs or upward thrust to the chest to dislodge the candy.
I know first hand the candy is great stuff and I love it but just use caution when you and your children enjoy Jolly Randchers or other types of small candies.
Jennifer H.
Arlington, TX
Ok, so Jolly Ranchers taste great. I'm not going to argue with that. However, as someone who grew up on this hard candy, I have seen them change over the years. Back when I was growing up, the original flavors included strawberry, orange, lemon and peach. These were great flavors. Peach and lemon were by far my favorite, and my friends also preferred them over the others. Today, the "original" package only includes cherry, watermelon, green apple, grape and blue raspberry. By the way, blue raspberry was never an original flavor, so I'm not sure why it is included in this package.

Fans an get the peach flavor in their tropical package. And just recently, Jolly Rancher reissued the lemon, but you can only get it in a single flavor package.

Sure, the flavor, texture and quality is still great, but I can't give the "Original" package a higher score because it has lost many great flavors over the years.
Samantha R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love jolly ranchers and to find out they make sugar free ones! I was super excited. The flavors taste just like the original. I don't like that they are smaller and don't last as long as the original. I would definitely purchase again though.
Bosheqwa J.
Disclaimer: Hi, my name is Bosheqwa, and I am addicted to Candy.

What you might think of as an exaggeration is actually my first step to a recovery I actually do not want. Candy completes me. And Jolly Ranchers are in my top 5 favorite sugar rushes. I mean, damn! My mouth is already beginning to water while I write this review! Every flavor tastes good. And I have never encountered an orange flavor-which is good on their part since orange tends to be the worst flavor for almost every company. I think this candy will certainly become one of the "classics" in the way that peppermint candies are today. They(Jolly Ranchers) taste great, have been the same since I can remember, and are such great treats for Halloween/ to put in your living room/office.
Linh H.
Glendale, AZ
Ok, so how I help myself study is that I would reward myself a piece of Jolly Rancher every time I finish reading a certain amount of pages. Usually it is every 5-6 pages but sometimes it is every 20 pages. I figured out that this really help me focus and study better because I am a competitive person and I want to beat urges to stuff my face with candy. I also notice that I read faster when encouraged because I typically makes up excuses to not read the chapters. Oh and it also helps with every other types of homework. When I write an essay, I promise myself two pieces of Jolly Rancher for every paragraph that I finish. Or when I do math homework then I would only let myself on piece of candy per every section that I finish. This helps a lot when I try to study for an exam because I am more encouraged to actually study and not procrastinate.
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Jolly Ranchers are one of my favorites, I keep them at my desk as a sweet to snack on. I also use them as a cough drop when I am not feeling good. Personal favorite flavor is cherry.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Great for when you have dry mouth. I also use jolly ranchers having gasteroparises and these are perfect sweet or sour and you can buy both sweet and sour. Love the different flavor choices.
Gabriella M.
Hilton, NY
We love jolly ranchers in this house! Seriously. We keep a rather large bag of them in the house at all times (usually in a drawer on our TV stand for easy candy access). My boyfriend likes to pick them out individually at the grocery store so that our bag-o-jollyranchers consists of mostly our VERY favorites! He likes blue raspberry, and I like cherry. But unlike other candies, where I truly enjoy only a few of several flavors, jolly ranchers don't have a bad flavor in the bunch. They're all delicious you guys. And here's another reason why jolly ranchers are awesome: They last forever. If I'm craving something sweet to eat, I know I can reach for these without the fear of overindulging. I can have several without worrying about having too many calories, but instead of my snack being inhaled in 3 seconds flat, I can enjoy the sweet flavor for much longer. Love them!
Carolina G.
Doral, FL
For when you can't decide between watermelon and apple and you don't really need a whole case of watermelon or apple stix, there's this. Relive the dream of Jolly Rancher candy and avoid diabetic coma or ant invasion at the same time. Can't lose!
Yvonny J.
Meridian, ID
Which flavor is the best?
Nihal O.
Knoxville, TN
WHICH FLAVORS IS YOUR FAVORITE?
Erica M.
Dothan, AL
What's your favorite Jolly Rancher Hard Candy Flavor??
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
What's you're absolute favorite flavor, or color?
Alex T.
Cashion, AZ
Whats your favorite flavor?