Jolly Rancher Sugar Free Hard Candy
Sugar Free, But Not Flavor Free! Jolly Rancher Makes A Sugar-free Version That Has The Same Delicious Watermelon, Grape, Apple And Raspberry Flavors Of The Original!
Isomalt,Polyglycitol Syrup,Mineral Oil,Lecithin,Contains 2% Or Less Of: Malic Acid,Natural Flavors,Artificial Flavor,Acesulfame Potassium
Top Questions See all 4,769 Q&A
- "I don't really like sucking on candy especially when its small but i can give jolly ranchers an exception I really like sour apple and blue raspberry :)" in 330 reviews
- "My favorite is the blue raspberry and the watermelon because my favorite colors are blue and green I like green apple also but they are all very good!" in 315 reviews
- "I love this hard candy..love them mostly when I'm sick..better than cough drops..dont like the sour ones..an i love lemons " in 270 reviews
- "From mouthwatering flavors like watermelon to my absolute favorite grape, these candies are a must for any sweet tooth addict." in 181 reviews
- "I love the tangy taste of Jolly Ranchers and because I suck on them and take a long time to eat them it tricks me into thinking I ate more than I did" in 167 reviews
But this is the reason why I am giving it a low rating. Not just these Jolly Ranchers but small candy that Adults and children keep these in there mouth and aget busy talking and playing around with this candy or of some type of candy. And the next thing you know someone is choking because they have sucked these down there throat and about to choke to death.
Please anytime that parents let their children have small pieces of candy for whatever the reason. Please let them use extreme caution. I have seen older people and small children also get candy stuck in their throats and someone have to rescue them with a swift blow to the backs or upward thrust to the chest to dislodge the candy.
I know first hand the candy is great stuff and I love it but just use caution when you and your children enjoy Jolly Randchers or other types of small candies.
Fans an get the peach flavor in their tropical package. And just recently, Jolly Rancher reissued the lemon, but you can only get it in a single flavor package.
Sure, the flavor, texture and quality is still great, but I can't give the "Original" package a higher score because it has lost many great flavors over the years.
What you might think of as an exaggeration is actually my first step to a recovery I actually do not want. Candy completes me. And Jolly Ranchers are in my top 5 favorite sugar rushes. I mean, damn! My mouth is already beginning to water while I write this review! Every flavor tastes good. And I have never encountered an orange flavor-which is good on their part since orange tends to be the worst flavor for almost every company. I think this candy will certainly become one of the "classics" in the way that peppermint candies are today. They(Jolly Ranchers) taste great, have been the same since I can remember, and are such great treats for Halloween/ to put in your living room/office.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos