BY JOLLY RANCHER #8 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Sugar Free, But Not Flavor Free! Jolly Rancher Makes A Sugar-free Version That Has The Same Delicious Watermelon, Grape, Apple And Raspberry Flavors Of The Original!

Isomalt,Polyglycitol Syrup,Mineral Oil,Lecithin,Contains 2% Or Less Of:  Malic Acid,Natural Flavors,Artificial Flavor,Acesulfame Potassium
Artificial Color:

• Who do you love to share you jolly ranchers with?45 Answers
  • Who likes this? 💪4 Answers
  • Has anyone ever used Jolly Ranchers to make Cotton Candy?! They ...6 Answers
Jolly Rancher Sugar Free Hard Candy
  • "I don't really like sucking on candy especially when its small but i can give jolly ranchers an exception I really like sour apple and blue raspberry :)" in 330 reviews
  • "My favorite is the blue raspberry and the watermelon because my favorite colors are blue and green I like green apple also but they are all very good!" in 315 reviews
  • "I love this hard candy..love them mostly when I'm sick..better than cough drops..dont like the sour ones..an i love lemons " in 270 reviews
  • "From mouthwatering flavors like watermelon to my absolute favorite grape, these candies are a must for any sweet tooth addict." in 181 reviews
  • "I love the tangy taste of Jolly Ranchers and because I suck on them and take a long time to eat them it tricks me into thinking I ate more than I did" in 167 reviews
crystal j.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love this product and I love this brand this is one of my favorite items I would highly recommend it to anybody depending on where you purchase it can be pricey
Yudelkys G.
miami
I love them better said I love these jolly rancher sweets. Because they can eat alone or look for different options, because I love to invent. You can create vodka with the different flavors of the sweet, you can also make glasses of shots with these candies just heated and colica in a mold. they are incredible.
aliyah w.
Detroit, MI
I love jolly rancher! I buy these every time I go to the movie theatre I would suggest not to bite into them because they do get stuck in your teeth. The packaging is genius and way easier to get them open than the other ones. I love all the flavor especially the blue one and the red. I wish they made drinks that tasted just like these. I tried the soda jolly ranchers and they don't taste the same as the hard candy.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are so good! They don't taste exactly like the real ones but they come close. They have that sweet but with a hint of tart thing. Good for sucking n when your mouth is dry. I also like that it takes a while to eat it so I don't eat as many. Definitely one of the better sugar free candies.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm not a fan of artificial cherry anything. It tastes like cough medicine. But, I can make an exception for cherry jolly ranchers. I love all the flavors but, especially love that the cherry ones don't taste like cough medicine. Jolly ranchers are one of few fruity candies I enjoy.
Sam E.
Winter Haven, FL
I'm a total candy junkie. I absolutely love jolly ranchers, most people have a favorite flavor but I love them all equally. I would however LOVE to see an orange or lemon flavor. I love citrus flavored candies. Or maybe Guava? That would be game changing. Anyways, I highly recommend you try a jolly rancher if you haven't already.
Shelby H.
I love these theyre so good! Theyre are a tons of different flavors and varieties! They also are good for upset tummies, theyre so affordable and you get a ton of them in every bag! They can be bought practically anywhere which is great, i would recommend these
Detroit B.
Detroit, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
i love candy.. im in love with jolly rancher. yall dont know i much i love it. i broke my teeth cuz of it.. and yes i still buy and eat it. i cant live with out it. the taste is amazing and the flavors are always the same. never changed.i dont care for the price cuz im obsessed with it. if ur a candy lover than this is the candy for you.
Isabella Z.
One word. YES. Best hard candy of all time. I always have to have a pack of Jolly Ranchers at my house to snack on. I'm such a lover for sugar. One of my goto flavors is Cherry or Blue Raspberry. Such an original combo that tastes amazing! So delicious, only problem is they get stuck to my teeth all the time!
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have loved jolly Ranchers since I was a kid. It something I have never outgrown. I always have some the house and in my purse. When I was kid I actually lost a tooth trying to bite one. These are hard candy and great for sucking on when in meetings, on car trips or just setting at home.
Yvonny J.
Meridian, ID
Which flavor is the best?
Nihal O.
Knoxville, TN
WHICH FLAVORS IS YOUR FAVORITE?
Erica M.
Dothan, AL
What's your favorite Jolly Rancher Hard Candy Flavor??
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
What's you're absolute favorite flavor, or color?
Alex T.
Cashion, AZ
Whats your favorite flavor?