Jolly Rancher Sugar Free Hard Candy
Sugar Free, But Not Flavor Free! Jolly Rancher Makes A Sugar-free Version That Has The Same Delicious Watermelon, Grape, Apple And Raspberry Flavors Of The Original!
Isomalt,Polyglycitol Syrup,Mineral Oil,Lecithin,Contains 2% Or Less Of: Malic Acid,Natural Flavors,Artificial Flavor,Acesulfame Potassium
Top Questions See all 4,769 Q&A
- "I don't really like sucking on candy especially when its small but i can give jolly ranchers an exception I really like sour apple and blue raspberry :)" in 330 reviews
- "My favorite is the blue raspberry and the watermelon because my favorite colors are blue and green I like green apple also but they are all very good!" in 315 reviews
- "I love this hard candy..love them mostly when I'm sick..better than cough drops..dont like the sour ones..an i love lemons " in 270 reviews
- "From mouthwatering flavors like watermelon to my absolute favorite grape, these candies are a must for any sweet tooth addict." in 181 reviews
- "I love the tangy taste of Jolly Ranchers and because I suck on them and take a long time to eat them it tricks me into thinking I ate more than I did" in 167 reviews
There are many ways to enjoy them and as an adult there is a new twist...get a lot of one flavor and add them to a bottle of vodka for flavor! For the next party I go to or host, I'm planning to by a few bags, separate them by flavor and make different bottles of flavored vodka.
Also, I always keep some JR's on my desk for co-worker treats :)
Now a middle school teacher myself, I've found that joly ranchers are a staple for extrinsic rewards and myself included. They make everyone's day a little sweeter.
The only thing I dislike is if the stores, for whatever reason, don't keep the bags cool--you end up with some sticky pieces. Otherwise, they're a great treat for kids (and adults.)
With flavors like cherry, grape, blue raspberry, watermelon, green apple, and peach how could they be wrong?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos