BY JOLLY RANCHER #6 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Sugar Free, But Not Flavor Free! Jolly Rancher Makes A Sugar-free Version That Has The Same Delicious Watermelon, Grape, Apple And Raspberry Flavors Of The Original!

Isomalt,Polyglycitol Syrup,Mineral Oil,Lecithin,Contains 2% Or Less Of:  Malic Acid,Natural Flavors,Artificial Flavor,Acesulfame Potassium
Artificial Color:

• Who do you love to share you jolly ranchers with?45 Answers
  • Do you ever have these in alcoholic drinks? if not try it...3 Answers
  • Who likes this? 💪4 Answers
Buy on target.com
  • "I don't really like sucking on candy especially when its small but i can give jolly ranchers an exception I really like sour apple and blue raspberry :)" in 330 reviews
  • "My favorite is the blue raspberry and the watermelon because my favorite colors are blue and green I like green apple also but they are all very good!" in 315 reviews
  • "I love this hard candy..love them mostly when I'm sick..better than cough drops..dont like the sour ones..an i love lemons " in 270 reviews
  • "From mouthwatering flavors like watermelon to my absolute favorite grape, these candies are a must for any sweet tooth addict." in 181 reviews
  • "I love the tangy taste of Jolly Ranchers and because I suck on them and take a long time to eat them it tricks me into thinking I ate more than I did" in 167 reviews
Tosha C.
Independence, MO
Jolly ranchers have been around so long because they are delicious! Unless you just don't like hard candies there is a flavor for you. Also the flavor is so strong they can be used to flavor other things, like vodka lol. Why spend $17+ for flavored vodka when you can make some of your own with a cheap bottle.
Elizabeth T.
Columbus, OH
Jolly Rancher candy has been around since before my time, and its been a favorite that long, too. Each flavor holds its own, and they are a great substitute for calorie ridden candies when you just need a quick something sweet. Keeping a jar on your desk or a bag in your bag (pun intended) can stave off hunger and bad eating decisions. Hard candy has lots of purposes and Jolly Ranchers have the market cornered on the best of the best.
Jessica R.
San Leandro , CA
For my birthday allI could think about was Jolly Ranchers, and who was going to get me a bag full of them. My fried A.j gave me five bags full of something and when I open them to my surprised he has separated each flavor of jolly rancher in each bad. I couldn't be happier to say I finish those 5 bags in about two months. BEST GIFT EVER! and the flavors are like a rich taste of watermelon, Cherry, Green Apple, Grape, and, blueberry.
Tiffany L.
Hot Springs , AR
I am so in love with Jolly ranchers, only thing I found online where I can purchase cherry only in the long sticks. But of course not in stores. So I have no idea why they do the cinnamon in a pack on there own but no other flavors. I have to purchase bags of the variety packs so I can get the cherry ones out. Just to have the others all over the house until company comes over.(KIDS) Need cherry only bags, and in the sour also.
Ashley T.
Jacksonville, FL
I have always loved Jolly Ranchers! They have an awesome flavor that is consistent throughout, last a long time, and are easy to find in just about an convenience store! Unfortunately, they are also extremely hard, so they can dame your teeth! My husband actually chipped off a small piece of his tooth biting down on one a few years ago. And if you eat too many, your mouth will definitely become raw! Enjoy in moderation. :)
LaKesha W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
From the candies, the sticks, and now the chewy candies -- there is something unmistakably wonderful about the flavors of Jolly Ranchers. Years ago, they rounded the edges of the candy to decrease the choking risk for kids; that's awesome!! While my kids don't eat them now, I still applaud the effort nonetheless. The flavors are amazing!! Cherry, watermelon, and apple are my three favorite flavors. I've appreciated the consistency of this brand for nearly 30 years, and maybe my children will one day as well!!
Sarah F.
Franklin, ME
The title says it all, I suppose! Don't get me wrong, this candy is absolutely delicious! I used to eat it all the time, and I love to suck on them, but one day I was eating one, and I broke a tooth when I bit down on the hard candy. I would have to say that I will recommend this candy to those who like to suck on candy's and not chew...but BE CAREFUL! :)
Stephanie A.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Jolly Ranchers have been a favorite since I was young. The green apple is my first choice in flavor with watermelon in a close second. Although they do get stuck in my teeth, they're too scrumptious to pass up! Jolly Ranchers are my favorite beach treat! Get some!!
Yurani M.
Fontana, CA
These have been one of my favorites since I was a child! I am not very keen about hard candies for some reason, so this is like my favorite hard candy out there. I remember I used to love getting answers correct in school just so the teacher could give me some jolly ranchers. My mom loves them, my family loves them, and my oh my they were my grandmother's favorite as well. She could spend all day just sucking on them
Christine S.
Silver Spring, MD
In a nutshell, these little candies really make everything okay in the life of a middle schooler. Student got into an argument with a friend in the hallway? Have a Jolly Rancher. Stopping by to say hello? Have a Jolly Rancher. Missed the bus, and waiting for Mom (or Dad) to pick said kid up? Have a Jolly Rancher.

The only thing I dislike is if the stores, for whatever reason, don't keep the bags cool--you end up with some sticky pieces. Otherwise, they're a great treat for kids (and adults.)
Yvonny J.
Meridian, ID
Which flavor is the best?
Nihal O.
Knoxville, TN
WHICH FLAVORS IS YOUR FAVORITE?
Erica M.
Dothan, AL
What's your favorite Jolly Rancher Hard Candy Flavor??
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
What's you're absolute favorite flavor, or color?
Alex T.
Cashion, AZ
Whats your favorite flavor?