BY JOLLY RANCHER #7 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Sugar Free, But Not Flavor Free! Jolly Rancher Makes A Sugar-free Version That Has The Same Delicious Watermelon, Grape, Apple And Raspberry Flavors Of The Original!

Isomalt,Polyglycitol Syrup,Mineral Oil,Lecithin,Contains 2% Or Less Of:  Malic Acid,Natural Flavors,Artificial Flavor,Acesulfame Potassium
Artificial Color:

• Who do you love to share you jolly ranchers with?45 Answers
  • Who likes this? 💪4 Answers
  • Has anyone ever used Jolly Ranchers to make Cotton Candy?! They ...6 Answers
Jolly Rancher Sugar Free Hard Candy
  • "I don't really like sucking on candy especially when its small but i can give jolly ranchers an exception I really like sour apple and blue raspberry :)" in 330 reviews
  • "My favorite is the blue raspberry and the watermelon because my favorite colors are blue and green I like green apple also but they are all very good!" in 315 reviews
  • "I love this hard candy..love them mostly when I'm sick..better than cough drops..dont like the sour ones..an i love lemons " in 270 reviews
  • "From mouthwatering flavors like watermelon to my absolute favorite grape, these candies are a must for any sweet tooth addict." in 181 reviews
  • "I love the tangy taste of Jolly Ranchers and because I suck on them and take a long time to eat them it tricks me into thinking I ate more than I did" in 167 reviews
Stephanie A.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Jolly Ranchers have been a favorite since I was young. The green apple is my first choice in flavor with watermelon in a close second. Although they do get stuck in my teeth, they're too scrumptious to pass up! Jolly Ranchers are my favorite beach treat! Get some!!
Lisa C.
I have always been a fan of Jolly Ranchers and my favorite is watermellon.
There are many ways to enjoy them and as an adult there is a new twist...get a lot of one flavor and add them to a bottle of vodka for flavor! For the next party I go to or host, I'm planning to by a few bags, separate them by flavor and make different bottles of flavored vodka.

Also, I always keep some JR's on my desk for co-worker treats :)
Wendy W.
North Port, FL
I remember the shear terror that would cross my mind every time I got a jolly rancher stuck to my retainer in middle school. Still, living dangerously for 2-3 minutes until it dissolved proved worthwhile because each piece is jam-packed with great flavor.

Now a middle school teacher myself, I've found that joly ranchers are a staple for extrinsic rewards and myself included. They make everyone's day a little sweeter.
Erin R.
I enjoy lolly ranchers because its the one candy with the sugar but you wont get fat from eating it. yes I'm being honest. its flavorful, but wthout the calories of say a snickers. or a milky way this is my guilty pleasure when I'm dieting because it doesn't ruin my diet. and I can always have one around incase I just need a quick sugar rush when my levels dip low and I'm feeling hungry but don't wanna spoil my plate of food.
Christine S.
Silver Spring, MD
In a nutshell, these little candies really make everything okay in the life of a middle schooler. Student got into an argument with a friend in the hallway? Have a Jolly Rancher. Stopping by to say hello? Have a Jolly Rancher. Missed the bus, and waiting for Mom (or Dad) to pick said kid up? Have a Jolly Rancher.

The only thing I dislike is if the stores, for whatever reason, don't keep the bags cool--you end up with some sticky pieces. Otherwise, they're a great treat for kids (and adults.)
Yurani M.
Goleta, CA
These have been one of my favorites since I was a child! I am not very keen about hard candies for some reason, so this is like my favorite hard candy out there. I remember I used to love getting answers correct in school just so the teacher could give me some jolly ranchers. My mom loves them, my family loves them, and my oh my they were my grandmother's favorite as well. She could spend all day just sucking on them
Sheri H.
Kapolei, HI
Jolly Ranchers is one of those candies where you don't always crave (for me anyway), but once you eat one, you can't stop. Especially the watermelon flavor. I like to pop one in my mouth on those binging days when you know you should stop eating everything in sight but find yourself losing every battle with your tummy; these babies do a fine job of tricking your stomach into thinking you're constantly eating something.
Christina S.
Catawissa, MO
Jolly Ranchers helped get me through 3 months of extreme morning sickness. They tasted great and the variety of flavors allowed me to at least feel like I was eating. My favorites are the cherry, watermelon, and green apple. The only complaint I have is if broken or chewed even slightly they are tacky on the teeth. I am aware that they aren't to be chewed, but sometimes it just happens. I do like the fruit chews over the hard candy usually thought. Same great flavor, but if I want to chew I don't have to take a nail or other object to remove it. ;)
Stefanie F.
My favorite candy when I need to satisfy my sweet tooth. I love the green apple, grape, and watermelon flavors. The dentist told me that they are the worst candy you can eat as they will stick to your teeth and damage them if you bite down. I can easily eat an entire bag of these to myself.
Kimberly T.
Middletown, CT
Who does not like hard candy packed with flavor? Seriously. These rectangles make me so happy!! And I still dream about the packaging from when I was a child - long and thin. You could keep the wrapper on half while licking the other. You could save some for later. I totally wish they still made them that way (and if they do I haven't seen them like this in years.)

With flavors like cherry, grape, blue raspberry, watermelon, green apple, and peach how could they be wrong?
Yvonny J.
Meridian, ID
Which flavor is the best?
Nihal O.
Knoxville, TN
WHICH FLAVORS IS YOUR FAVORITE?
Erica M.
Dothan, AL
What's your favorite Jolly Rancher Hard Candy Flavor??
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
What's you're absolute favorite flavor, or color?
Alex T.
Cashion, AZ
Whats your favorite flavor?