BY JOLLY RANCHER #8 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Sugar Free, But Not Flavor Free! Jolly Rancher Makes A Sugar-free Version That Has The Same Delicious Watermelon, Grape, Apple And Raspberry Flavors Of The Original!

Isomalt,Polyglycitol Syrup,Mineral Oil,Lecithin,Contains 2% Or Less Of:  Malic Acid,Natural Flavors,Artificial Flavor,Acesulfame Potassium
Artificial Color:

• Who do you love to share you jolly ranchers with?45 Answers
  • Who likes this? 💪4 Answers
  • Has anyone ever used Jolly Ranchers to make Cotton Candy?! They ...6 Answers
Jolly Rancher Sugar Free Hard Candy
  • "I don't really like sucking on candy especially when its small but i can give jolly ranchers an exception I really like sour apple and blue raspberry :)" in 330 reviews
  • "My favorite is the blue raspberry and the watermelon because my favorite colors are blue and green I like green apple also but they are all very good!" in 315 reviews
  • "I love this hard candy..love them mostly when I'm sick..better than cough drops..dont like the sour ones..an i love lemons " in 270 reviews
  • "From mouthwatering flavors like watermelon to my absolute favorite grape, these candies are a must for any sweet tooth addict." in 181 reviews
  • "I love the tangy taste of Jolly Ranchers and because I suck on them and take a long time to eat them it tricks me into thinking I ate more than I did" in 167 reviews
Evelyn H.
Have you ever had try this type of of candy it has a good value and purchasing it is not to expensive eat this type of candy often because they have so many flavors ex : grapes ,strawberries,watermelon and my favorite one is blueberry but also there is more not only that you can be sucking the candy for the longest and it has variety of flavors no kidding I think is affordable to buy and having it in your mouth it also gives a good scent of breath smell lol btw this candy helped me in the middle of my mile run when getting tired it gave me my little energy back you should try it for work outs or anything and review about it ! Buy Some JOLLY RANCHERS !
Kacie R.
Salisbury, MD
YES! Jolly Ranchers. Let me go on a little rant about them though.
Do you remember always having the picky kid in class who only wanted blue raspberry? Like I agree with the very well known fact that blue raspberry may be the most delicious flavor in the Jolly Rancher collection, but I would never pick them out.

Can we all agree that grape and green apple are the worst. Why do candy companies think that we want green apple with every candy. Fun fact: we don't. On the other hand, grape. is. literally. disgusting. Anything flavored with grape is disgusting and I will stand in solidarity with that.
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have such a sweet tooth and these are perfect to keep in my desk at work. I love that the brand came out with a Sugar free version so that everyone can enjoy them. The sugar free is definitely harder to find than the regular so when I see them at Target I almost always pick them up.
Dorothy C.
Ringtown, PA
These have a very mild flavor and only two were distinguishably fruit flavored. The rest of them just taste sweet. These are great if you want to eat something with low sugar or as a snack for a diabetic. Also great for kids so they don't get hyper active but are still placated by candy.
Becca L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I would so always have these growing up. My absolute favorite flavor is blue raspberry. The other flavors are very distinct and different. The only con is that if you bite bite down when they are semi soft, they will stick your teeth together.
Jordan M.
Jolly Ranchers are perhaps one of my favorite hard candies. They are both sweet and sour, and they're not high in calories at all (although you should pay attention to the sugar content). I buy these when I go to Target. I think they're great to suck on throughout the day.
Maria C.
Eugene , OR
I LOVE everything jolly ranchers. They taste great, they are just soo good, and I think its the perfect candy. My favorite version is the lollipop, but I always have a such a hard time finding them. I was only able to get them last year during Halloween.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love jolly rancher but not the sugar ones. I also enjoy the pop tarts and the jolly rancher ice cream. This product is very affordable and I will continue to purchase when I want this product. I mostly buy this from Walmart and yes it's worth purchasing again.
Maria S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I bought two bags of this last week so it can last me a month or so! I love this when I’m so hungry and i want something as a snack until i go back home and eat!
Jennifer E.
My boyfriend used these candies to aid him to quit smoking. He got the idea from a co worker that had recently quit as well. It is a cost effective option that you can easily buy in any grocery or drug store. Bonus it's sugar free! My favorite flavor is watermelon!!
Yvonny J.
Meridian, ID
Which flavor is the best?
Nihal O.
Knoxville, TN
WHICH FLAVORS IS YOUR FAVORITE?
Erica M.
Dothan, AL
What's your favorite Jolly Rancher Hard Candy Flavor??
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
What's you're absolute favorite flavor, or color?
Alex T.
Cashion, AZ
Whats your favorite flavor?