Sarah B.
Nanticoke, PA

Has anyone ever used Jolly Ranchers to make Cotton Candy?! They sell small Cotton Candy machines in tons of Department Stores now... you can use Jolly Ranchers ( or any hard candy ) to make the Cotton Candy! The candy gets hot... you turn the machine on... and it whips the candy around causing the sugars to form into stringy cotton candy! SO GOOD! But anyway... Jolly Ranchers are my favorite candy to use. :-)

Jenny D.
Jenny D.
3 years, 2 months ago
Have you tried using the sugar free one? I'm thinking of buying a cotton candy maker but I don't know if I should cause it would be pure sugar if the sugar free's doesn't work!
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
4 years, 6 months ago
I'll have to try that. Thanks for the idea :)
Laura K.
Laura K.
Shillington, PA
4 years, 6 months ago
I never knew that. I'll have to try that out sometime. :)
Sohayra M.
Sohayra M.
La Puente
4 years, 6 months ago
Wow. That sounds very cool. Going to have to check that our :)
Deidra S.
Deidra S.
Cool
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Corning, CA
4 years, 6 months ago
This is a great idea! Thank you for it!