Kacie R.
Salisbury, MD
YES! Jolly Ranchers. Let me go on a little rant about them though.
Do you remember always having the picky kid in class who only wanted blue raspberry? Like I agree with the very well known fact that blue raspberry may be the most delicious flavor in the Jolly Rancher collection, but I would never pick them out.

Can we all agree that grape and green apple are the worst. Why do candy companies think that we want green apple with every candy. Fun fact: we don't. On the other hand, grape. is. literally. disgusting. Anything flavored with grape is disgusting and I will stand in solidarity with that.