Jolly Rancher Sugar Free Hard Candy

Sugar Free, But Not Flavor Free! Jolly Rancher Makes A Sugar-free Version That Has The Same Delicious Watermelon, Grape, Apple And Raspberry Flavors Of The Original!

Isomalt,Polyglycitol Syrup,Mineral Oil,Lecithin,Contains 2% Or Less Of:  Malic Acid,Natural Flavors,Artificial Flavor,Acesulfame Potassium
Artificial Color:
     Red 40
     Blue 1
     Yellow 5
     Yellow 6

Do they taste the same ?
Are these good? My grandma and mom have Diabetes but sometimes look for something sweet and it says sugar free. The only thing is that my grandma could be picky at times because she can taste the difference between sugar and sugar free.
Do these taste much different than the ones that aren’t sugar free?
Start your review of Jolly Rancher Sugar Free Hard Candy!
Product Highlights
“...but i can give jolly ranchers an exception I really like sour apple and blue raspberry :)” in reviews
“My favorite is the blue raspberry and the watermelon because my favorite colors are blue and green I like green apple also but they are all very good!” in reviews
“I love this hard candy..love them mostly when I'm sick..better than cough drops..dont like the sour ones..an i love lemons ” in reviews
“From mouthwatering flavors like watermelon to my absolute favorite grape, these candies are a must for any sweet tooth addict.” in reviews
“I love the tangy taste of Jolly Ranchers and because I suck on them and take a long time to eat them it tricks me into thinking I ate more than I did” in reviews
Brooklyn , NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
So, I am a sucker for jolly ranchers...I love sweet and tangy hard candy. But I have transitioned into a keto-friendly diet, and have been looking for an alternative. These are it. The taste is nearly identical, which blows my mind. But as others have pointed out...after about 4-6 (and it depends on your own tolerance level to sugar alcohol I suppose), things start to feel a little uncomfortable, and let's just say, if you ever want to eat more than 6, do it alone.
corona
This candy is great tasting. My grandfather is diabetic and at times he is in the mood for something sweet or just flat out wants candy. This candy is always my go too. The flavor does not waver much (not an exact match but close enough) It doesn't leave that gross sugar free taste in your mouth after.
O'Fallon
Sugar free jolly ranchers taste just as amazing as the normal ones. The only difference is the shape. My favorite flavor is the grape and I can just eat them nonstop. I would recommend these for anyone who is planning on cutting candy out!
Nutley, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The sugar free jolly ranchers honestly do not taste that different from normal jolly ranchers. I've never sat down and compared them but I wouldn't be able to tell the difference if someone handed me a sugar free one instead.
I’m literally addicted to these, I’ve always got them. I wish they had more with the strawberry and raspberry flavors also wish more stores sold them but I had to lower sugar intake when I had major teeth procedures and these are my go to
taste exactly like the regular jolly rancher but better. You dont get that added sugar. These have been my go to when ive been dieting and also watching my sugar levels. Totally worth it and would repurchase.
Douglas, GA
This was not that great when I tried it! I feel like making this sugar free takes away a lot of the taste to it! It’s still slightly sour but not enough to enjoy this candy! But the flavor is definitely there!
Austin , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
A great sugar free candy with great flavor without the guilt of sugar Jolly Rancher Sugar Free Hard Candy. I love to grab a handful a place in my bag for a sweet craving anytime - especially since the candies are individually wrapped! Great flavors too!
Stratford, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are a good alternative to the sugary sweet version that make my teeth ache. They are just as tasty and less sugary. I can enjoy several of these without experiencing tooth sensitivity. Nice option!
Tucumcari, NM
These candies have great flavor and taste just like regular jolly rancher candies. But be careful, if you eat too many they will give you an upset stomach and you won't want to be too far from the toilet

586 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Regina, SK
il y a 2 mois
Alicia S. • il y a un mois
My husband has type 2 diabetes and these are a good substitute.
Sullivan, MO
il y a 3 mois
Jolly Rancher Sugar Free Hard Candy ? Do they still taste good even though they're sugar free?
Dawn P. • il y a 2 mois