Jolly Rancher Strawberry & Green Apple Flavored Hard Candy

by Jolly Rancher

JOLLY RANCHER Original Hard Candy is the perfect snack for the office, home, and on the go. The burst of bold fruit flavor is a great way to wake up your workday and make your commute home a little sweeter.

Favorite flavor of jolly rancher?
Start your review of Jolly Rancher Strawberry & Green Apple Flavored Hard Candy!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“These have always been my ultimate favorite candy all year around.” in 1 review
Indianapolis, IN
I have loved these sweet sugary and fruity hard candies since I was a young girl. These were just sweet candies when I was young but now I eat them when I'm hungry so that I don't snack all day at work. These are incredibly flavorful and delicious. Strawberry and apple are two of the best flavors and are two of the original flavors. This shape and packaging is how they were packaged when I was younger and I love that.
No Special Diet
I love jolly ranchers. I eat these every day while at work. I eat them to stay swake since I sit at a desk all day. They only favors that i don't care for sre cherry and strawberry. All of the others are great.
Madison Heights, MI
Jolly Rancher Strawberry & Green Apple Flavored Hard Candy uploaded by Susie M.
This is honestly one of the best fruit candies I've ever had. Not only these but really any from this brand. Jolly ranchers are glorious, and personally if I had to pick a favorite flavor it'd have to be pink lemonade jolly rancher. A must try, definitely would recommend to friends/family. It also helps with sore throats and coughs, so you can feel better, AND have a little treat for yourself too!
Ogden, UT
These are good but I cannot get past they are hard and if you could end up hurting your teeth and they get stuck to your teeth really easy and it's hard to get them off or keep it is something I have a hard time overlooking with any sweets candy or food
West Kingston , RI
Jolly Ranchers have been one of my favorite candies for as long as I can remember. They also helped me when I was first quiting smoking! The flavors are all so delicious and they last forever so you don't go through a package crazy fast!
Jensen beach , FL
I love all jolly rancher's but strawberry and Apple are my favorite flavors. They taste really great almost like you're eating real thing. I'm pretty sure there's not another card candy that tastes great.
No Special Diet
I keep these in my purse all the time. So fruity and juicy. I like the more sour tasting candy. I specially enjoy them when my stomach is empty and I just need a little something to hold me up until I eat.
No Special Diet
I love jolly ranchers just thinking about them makes my mouth water and I can almost smell those sweet delight. I always purchase these and keep them around they quench my sweet tooth. Go out and try
Sugar Free, Paleo, Low Carb
Fulton , IL
These are really fun to sneak into the movies with you, you're small and discrete packaging perfect slips into your pocket and then you can enjoy their delicious through the whole movie! Yummy!!!!!!!!
Castro Valley, CA
I'm really upset at you influence her all these reviews are making me freaking hungry I love Jolly Ranchers are so good they last forever they have different flavors that really taste the true to their flavor I love them I love the fact that you can help them in warm water and make stuff out of them I love the fact that you can dissolve in alcohol and make flavored vodka it's just a multitude of things you could do without renters