JOLLY RANCHER Original Flavors Hard Candy, 7 oz bag

One flavor is lame. We said it. It's just one, ya know? But JOLLY RANCHER AWESOME TWOSOME Chews, that’s two flavors—two flavors you can chew. Now that's awesome.

Curious. II noticed you are a Keto enthusiast. Are these keto friendly?
It's a great hard candy?
Do you eat them daily? [product:jolly-rancher-fruit-hard-candies-14oz] These sweets like their flavor very much but can you eat it daily without having health problems in teeth and sugar? ? If you answer me, I will appreciate it very much 😘👍🏻❤️🥰
Start your review of JOLLY RANCHER Original Flavors Hard Candy, 7 oz bag!
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
JOLLY RANCHER Original Flavors Hard Candy, 7 oz bag uploaded by Angela L.
Purchased at: Target
I grew up enjoying Jolly Ranchers. My favorites are green apple, cherry and watermelon! Whether the original or the sticks, I love them all. They are affordable and I like to buy them in bulk because my husband is nuts about them, too! JOLLY RANCHER Original Flavors Hard Candy, 7 oz bag
ShugaSweet H.
Augusta, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
JOLLY RANCHER Original Flavors Hard Candy, 7 oz bag uploaded by ShugaSweet H.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I just love these candies they taste good and easy just put in mouth when want something sweet
jen H.
Nixa, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
2,244 reviews
JOLLY RANCHER Original Flavors Hard Candy, 7 oz bag uploaded by jen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I adore Jolly Ranchers. I have ever since they burst into the scene when I was kid. The original sweet and sour candy!
Bethany C.
Cortez, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walmart
These are one of two hard candy brands that I actually enjoy eating, they are delicious
Yeraldine S.
San Anselmo, CA
This kind of candy is hard and sour but I still like them a lot. However, from my point of view I’d like to mention that the apple flavor doesn’t taste very good.
Anastasia N.
Sylmar, CA
so good! my favorite is the blue raspberry! affordable in most places that sell candy, 99cent store where i live.
Allison P.
sacramento ca
My all time favorite candy. I get jolly ranchers as gifts from friends bc they know they’re an amazing candy
Lellianne C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are everything you expect in a perfect fruity hard candy. Each vibrant colored candy is bursting with delicious fruit flavors. The texture is also on point. I loved getting these for Halloween. I’m not surprised this would make the top of the list. I’d pick it out over most hard candies if given a choice.
Dr.D81 R.
Carpinteria, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
JOLLY RANCHER Original Flavors Hard Candy, 7 oz bag uploaded by Dr.D81 R.
One of my all time favorites I really love the original flavors of this hard candy you can never go wrong with this choice. The only problem is they never give enough cherry one as they are my ALL TIME FAVORITE, I just can’t get enough cherry ones and sorry to say normally you get more apple ones then any of the other flavors as they are my least favorite of the bunch but I still love them, when all I have is the apple flavor left!!! I love the hard candies that last and this is exactly what these do. I find that the flavor lasts just as long as the candy, which I love!!!! YOU Can’t go wrong with the original JOLLY RANCHER FLAVOR’S, they will always be an all time favorite of mine!!!! JOLLY RANCHER Original Flavors Hard Candy, 7 oz bag
Kourtny L.
Los Angeles , CA
My favorite hard candies!!! My favorite is the blue raspberry but when you melt them and create little cups to do shots with or something its awesome!!! Love making the shot glasses out of these gives the vodka or rum a fruity taste!! Best trick or treating candy too cant go wrong with jolly ranchers at all!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Diana G.
Tucson, AZ
il y a un an
Do you eat them daily? JOLLY RANCHER Original Flavors Hard Candy, 7 oz bag These sweets like their flavor very much but can you eat it daily without having health problems in teeth and sugar? ? If you answer me, I will appreciate it very much 😘👍🏻❤️🥰
RyAnna B. il y a un an
I can’t they make my mouth sore after so many of them!