Jolly Rancher Jelly Beans uploaded by Katie G.

BY JOLLY RANCHER

Chewy Morsels, Jam-Packed with Awesome Fruit Flavorsbr Original Flavors: Strawberry 2 Orange 3 Blue Raspberry 4 Watermelon 5 Grape 6 Apple Naturally Artificially Flavored

Buy on Walgreens
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love this product and they taste just like jolly rancher candy. Price is very reasonable at Walmart. I like the green apple favor the best. I always buy this brand and will continue to buy this brand. Recommend others to try this brand if never tried.
Alyssa T.
These are one of my favorite jelly beans! The flavors they have are great and taste wonderful. They really remind you of the jolly rancher. I like these more than the starburst jelly beans. You won't be disappointed if you buy these! I buy these every year at Easter!
NJWendy R.
Highland home, AL
I'm a fruity candy kinda girl and I love these. They are so flavorful and jam packed with juiciness. I can't wait for Easter seasons to come around to pick these up
Kassi M.
Virden, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert
Of all the new random Jelly Bean flavors (Jolly Rancher, Starburst, etc) these are definitely my favorite!! My sister in law brought be some around Easter time and I've been hooked ever since. I have tried the other flavors... original, Starburst, SweetTart and these are hands down the best mix of flavors!
Kelsey H.
Columbus, OH
These are the best, most flavorful jelly beans I have ever tasted. They are the perfect texture, sweet, and leave no gross after taste like many others do. Jolly Rancher jelly beans are an Easter basket favorite every year.
Autumn M.
I bought these for an Easter basket and I loved them ! I usually do not like jelly beans at all, but tasted a few because they were Jolly Rancher; and I love Jolly Ranchers. They were not waxy and had wonderful flavors. I went back and bought another bag for myself because they were so enjoyable!
Amber H.
I find these to be kinda...eh. The flavor isn't very strong and these fall on the harder/crunchier side of the jelly bean spectrum. I don't find the flavors to taste much like the original Jolly Ranchers which was a bit of a disappointment.
Chelsea R.
Exton, PA
I really hate normal jelly beans, but these are the only ones I will eat! Unique and true flavors, they don't taste like cardboard like traditional jelly beans would. Yum!
Olivia S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love Jolly Ranchers. They have the most flavorful candies. These however don't have the strong flavor that Jolly Rancher is known for. The Nerds and Sweettart jellybeans are better
barbara r.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I got these at easter and my family loved them all the great jolly rancher flavors. If you can get these year round go for it you wont be sorry if your a jolly rancher fan this is the next best thing
Malaki O.
Ruffin, SC
Are these even good?
Nicole M.
Are these even good? I've never seen these in any store near me do they taste like the real hard candy Jolly ranchers?
Eloisa R.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Yes there so good so tasty and nice and chewy I recommend
shapree H.
Hemet, CA
I love these ! Where can I find them ? Seems like i only find them during Easter
Can i get this for free because.... It is my first time on here.