Jolly Rancher Jelly Beans uploaded by Katie G.

BY JOLLY RANCHER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

All your favourite Jolly Rancher hard candy flavours packed into a chewy, juicy jelly beans for an original twist! Strawberry, orange, blue raspberry, watermelon, grape and apple burst forth when you bite down on a Jolly Rancher jelly bean! see more...

Stacy S.
1993 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This product is amazing. Has not been discontinued but it is seasonal. These are one of my favorite kinds of jelly beans I buy a couple of bags every single year for Easter. You're full of flavor and easily found. There also affordable and I will buy these again
Jon M.
Waverly
My wife and I have tried these and plan on buying again. They taste very similar to the hard candy jolly ranchers makes and alot easier on the teeth and gums. If yall enjoy jolly ranchers this sweet treat will hit the spot on movie nite.
Maely r.
Lindenwold, NJ
Wait a minute it's they got jelly beans made by jolley ranchers. Omg where can I find this. I need to know. Who would of thought. I really got look for this. I want it. I really hope to try this soon. Ughh..... I really really am fascinated that these companies are brilliant.
markus W.
Jolly rancher candy is great. Hard, soft, or jelly beans. It doesn't matter, its still great. My hope us that one day they will come out with flavor drinks. As a kid I started out with the hard candy, eventually trying the soft, then the jelly beans. Regardless to which one they are always great.
Ashley F.
These candies are a disappointment and the last to go in my class. I love to hand out candy during test in my class to help with concentration and this one back fired.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love this product and they taste just like jolly rancher candy. Price is very reasonable at Walmart. I like the green apple favor the best. I always buy this brand and will continue to buy this brand. Recommend others to try this brand if never tried.
Alyssa T.
Novi, MI
These are one of my favorite jelly beans! The flavors they have are great and taste wonderful. They really remind you of the jolly rancher. I like these more than the starburst jelly beans. You won't be disappointed if you buy these! I buy these every year at Easter!
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I’m not a fan of jelly beans but these I can’t stop eating. We fill out kids Easter baskets with these. They are the perfect amount of seeet verse tart. You can really tell all the different flavor variety’s. Best jelly bean out there.
NJWendy R.
Highland home, AL
I'm a fruity candy kinda girl and I love these. They are so flavorful and jam packed with juiciness. I can't wait for Easter seasons to come around to pick these up
Kassi M.
Virden, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Of all the new random Jelly Bean flavors (Jolly Rancher, Starburst, etc) these are definitely my favorite!! My sister in law brought be some around Easter time and I've been hooked ever since. I have tried the other flavors... original, Starburst, SweetTart and these are hands down the best mix of flavors!
Malaki O.
Ruffin, SC
Are these even good?
Nicole M.
Are these even good? I've never seen these in any store near me do they taste like the real hard candy Jolly ranchers?
Eloisa R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Yes there so good so tasty and nice and chewy I recommend
Freya M.
There’s a big hype in jolly ranchers but is it work the money you pay?
Shapree H.
Hemet, CA
I love these ! Where can I find them ? Seems like i only find them during Easter

back