Jolly Rancher Jelly Beans uploaded by Katie G.

BY JOLLY RANCHER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

All your favourite Jolly Rancher hard candy flavours packed into a chewy, juicy jelly beans for an original twist! Strawberry, orange, blue raspberry, watermelon, grape and apple burst forth when you bite down on a Jolly Rancher jelly bean! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Stacy S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This product is amazing. Has not been discontinued but it is seasonal. These are one of my favorite kinds of jelly beans I buy a couple of bags every single year for Easter. You're full of flavor and easily found. There also affordable and I will buy these again
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love this product and they taste just like jolly rancher candy. Price is very reasonable at Walmart. I like the green apple favor the best. I always buy this brand and will continue to buy this brand. Recommend others to try this brand if never tried.
Alyssa T.
These are one of my favorite jelly beans! The flavors they have are great and taste wonderful. They really remind you of the jolly rancher. I like these more than the starburst jelly beans. You won't be disappointed if you buy these! I buy these every year at Easter!
NJWendy R.
Highland home, AL
I'm a fruity candy kinda girl and I love these. They are so flavorful and jam packed with juiciness. I can't wait for Easter seasons to come around to pick these up
Kassi M.
Virden, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Of all the new random Jelly Bean flavors (Jolly Rancher, Starburst, etc) these are definitely my favorite!! My sister in law brought be some around Easter time and I've been hooked ever since. I have tried the other flavors... original, Starburst, SweetTart and these are hands down the best mix of flavors!
Kelsey H.
Columbus, OH
These are the best, most flavorful jelly beans I have ever tasted. They are the perfect texture, sweet, and leave no gross after taste like many others do. Jolly Rancher jelly beans are an Easter basket favorite every year.
Autumn M.
I bought these for an Easter basket and I loved them ! I usually do not like jelly beans at all, but tasted a few because they were Jolly Rancher; and I love Jolly Ranchers. They were not waxy and had wonderful flavors. I went back and bought another bag for myself because they were so enjoyable!
Amber H.
I find these to be kinda...eh. The flavor isn't very strong and these fall on the harder/crunchier side of the jelly bean spectrum. I don't find the flavors to taste much like the original Jolly Ranchers which was a bit of a disappointment.
Chelsea R.
Exton, PA
I really hate normal jelly beans, but these are the only ones I will eat! Unique and true flavors, they don't taste like cardboard like traditional jelly beans would. Yum!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
I love Jolly Ranchers. They have the most flavorful candies. These however don't have the strong flavor that Jolly Rancher is known for. The Nerds and Sweettart jellybeans are better
Malaki O.
Ruffin, SC
Are these even good?
Nicole M.
Are these even good? I've never seen these in any store near me do they taste like the real hard candy Jolly ranchers?
Eloisa R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Yes there so good so tasty and nice and chewy I recommend
shapree H.
Hemet, CA
I love these ! Where can I find them ? Seems like i only find them during Easter
Can i get this for free because.... It is my first time on here.