BY JOLLY RANCHER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Rachel Q.
Fairfax, VA
It's filled to where the red part of tha candy cane starts. Obviously filled with red and green Jolly Ranchers. Nothing different about those. If you keep the cane standing up right for long period of time the bottom stopper will fall of and the candy might go everywhere depending on how well you react to something spilling out everywhere (for me, not very well). You can avoid that by not letting it stand straight for long periods of time or devouring it all in one sitting. Really cute, simple stalking stuffer.
Elizabeth J.
Raleigh, NC
This would be an amazing surprise from Santa clause I love these hard candies!! The blue and red kind are my favorite! The only problem would be that sometimes they are hard to get out of the wrapper. I would purchase this
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Jolly Ranchers are the best ol' fav candy that has been around forever. I love Cherry, Watermelon, Apple, all other flavors I'll try to give away or yes call me crazy I'll throw them away, Grape is just nasty! Lol
Katelyn B.
Seattle, WA
I love jolly ranchers! I love how long they last while melting in your mouth. The green apple and grape are my favorite flavors! I'm really not a fav of the cherry or watermelon. Definitely recommend to others!
Monqiue B.
FONTANA, CA
If you have kids then you need this big ol container because I used them as rewards for doing a good deed or if they do their chores with being told to HOWEVER! I PUT THEM IN MAH VODKA TO LOL
Layomi A.
Well, who doesn't love jolly ranchers and Christmas? I do. These candy canes are unique because they aren't the typical read and white ones; these have more fun flavors that everyone loves!
Emma M.
Littleton, MA
I love jolly ranchers so much, so the fact that they made this such a simple present and stalking stuffer. I just couldn't resist this product in the holiday season. Its also a great secret santa or yankee swap present. I definitely recommend this to anyone who is stuck on what to get someone.
lexy m.
Riverside, CA
This is soo good for the holidays! These make perfect stocking stuffers! They are east to store and they are not expensive. They have all the original flavors so it's perfect I definitely recommend these for the holidays for stocking stuffers.
Lauren R.
I actually got this for Christmas in my stocking and it is a good present unless you don't like jolly ranchers but jolly ranchers are great I think they are pretty affordable but I would have to check.
Alicia L.
Cherryville , NC
Can never go wrong with these big candy cans filled with sweet jolly ranchers perfect stocking suffers and cheap..can be found at most Walmart or targets