BY JOLLY RANCHER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jolly Rancher Original Hard Candy: Bold fruit flavors Fat free Cholesterol free Perfect for party favors, fun decor, and everyday snacking Resealable bag see more...

• What is you favorite flavor?12 Answers
  • What is your favourite Jolly Rancher flavour? Mine is gr...7 Answers
  • I personally love jolly ranchers because they have such a...6 Answers
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Jolly Ranchers have always been my favorite hard candy. My favorite is the peach but since they no longer make jolly ranchers in peach flavor my new favorite is pineapple.
I love the variety. Everyone can find something they love.
I usually buy these at my grocer or Walmart. I would recommend to anyone who has a sweet tooth.
Most places they are very reasonable price wise.
Makenzie F.
North Judson, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Jolly ranchers are my favorite hard candy. The flavors they have are all so delicious and they taste just like their flavors its not like how some candy's say they taste like something then dont taste like it at all. The flavor is so strong through the whole candy its not just strong on the out side then the flavor starts going away. These are the perfect things to have during school or work.
Abbie Q.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love jolly ranchers!!! the blue and pink ones are my fav, it seems like in the multi pack there isn't the same amount of the flavors though, the blue ones seem to be less to me anyways. My 4 year old couldn't eat them thought they had trouble with them so would recommend cutting in thirds for little kids or waiting till they are 7-8+ for choking hazards.
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love these hard candies. Jolly Ranchers are really good and I eat them anytime I'm in the mood for a hard fruity candy. My favorite flavor is blueberry only bad thing is it leaves your tongue blue.
Amanda J.
Jolly Ranchers are a delicious hard candy! I love all of the flavors included! Watermelon, cherry, green apple, grape... every single one of the flavors is delicious! These are a very sweet treat! I really enjoy eating these!
Alyssa B.
Jolly Ranchers are another one of my favorites! I love to pop one of these in my mouth when I'm in the mood for a small snack. With candies like these, I always have one flavor I dislike. With Jolly Ranchers, I love all of the flavors! It's such a great candy and I will never stop buying them.
Kaila F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these candies, they last pretty long and they’re sooo full of flavor. My favorite is the green apple and the watermelon. I get them from either the dollar store or target for no more than 1.50$
Sandy V.
I only like the raspberry and watermelon flavors but these are so addicting. I love eating these at work or whenever I receive a bag of these. Good flavors to pick from at an affordable price.
Nikki m.
Benton
I love Jolly Rancher candy. It's my go-to for hard candy. The watermelon are my favorite. I'll actually open up a bag pick out all the watermelon and hide them so I don't have to share
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Favorite hard candy in the entire universe. Giving it four starts because it got caught in one of my teeth and ripped out a filling lol. It does get like a glue and will make your teeth get stuck together if you bite down on it with your molars. Also, it’s a choking hazard to some children. So just be very careful when giving it to kids.
Melissa S.
Sand Springs , OK
Favorite jolly rancher flavor?
Laura K.
Southampton , PA
What's your favorite flavor?
Candace L.
Yorktown, VA
Which do you prefer The Original Hard jolly rancher candy or the jolly rancher chews?
Erika P.
What new flavor you think they have to add in the future
Bridget A.
joplin
What is you favorite flavor?