Jolly Rancher Hard Candy Cherry Stix uploaded by Emily C.

BY JOLLY RANCHER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Any one know where i can buy these for cheap ?3 Answers
  • Where can I buy these? 2 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor? I love them all but green Ap...6 Answers
Jolly Rancher Hard Candy Cherry Stix
  • "When I am sleepy in a meeting or have a sweet tooth I can pop a jolly rancher in my mouth but I also use them to infuse alcohol when having a social gathering with my friends." in 2 reviews
  • "Plus, it hits the sweet tooth craving without a ton of calories eaten." in 1 review
  • "They are the perfect amount a sweetness, if you can eat just one." in 1 review
  • "I love these and how good flavor they have many different flavors to choose from and long lasting flavors." in 1 review
  • "Cherry is my all time favorite jolly rancher flavor ever." in 1 review
Jamee L.
Garden City, ID
I love jolly ranchers and really like the stick and mini stick forms. Cherry is always on point as usual. Love the flavor and bright red tongue effect ūüėõ. Kids and adults both love jolly ranchers! They are way better than alot of the other fruity hard candies.
Megan M.
Aurora, CO
These stix remind me of my childhood, when they were EVERYWHERE! Even at concession stands at my soccer games. The cherry is too sour for me - but I'm a huge fan of the Watermelon!
Michelle W.
These are my favorite. I haven't seen them for sale in a long time though. The cherry flavor has the perfect combination of sweet and tart. Ha it makes me mouth water thinking about it! The price point ...currently I'm not sure since I haven't seen them but when I was little they were a dime and I think they went up to a $.25 which was still ok. I'm not sure what they are now.
Jay A.
I loved these! I haven't seen them in stores. I do occasionally but the little squares. These however are my favorite. I used to buy them and put some salt and eat them like lollypops. Love the cherry flavor. Didn't taste artificially and it didn't give me phlegm like some others. Perfect size or I would break it in half and save it for later.
Tiffany T.
Shadow Hills, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Good for when you want a sweet treat. Because you can't chew on this and have to suck on it, it really lasts a long time. I really like the flavors or jolly ranchers, i find that they aren't too sweet nor artificial tasting. Plus, it hits the sweet tooth craving without a ton of calories eaten.
Patricia Ann E.
Dartmouth, MA
There's just something that makes these sticks infinitely better than the small hard candies... Sure you will be covered in stickiness and there will be finger prints all over everything- but I love jolly rancher sticks and would do just about anything to bring them back.
Amber S.
Mason, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So delicious! Got a sample from a bowl at Kroger. Takes a long time to break down so you get the flavor for a long time. Smallish size. Sturdy wrapper. Good for sharing. I like the blue raspberry variety as well. Will keep in mind for future candy purchases.
Gloria C.
Allen, TX
They are good to eat, but the stick form is too much sweetness. I used to like it when I was little, but now I feel like it's too much. I still like the original rectangle jolly rancher candies. It's a good thing they don't cost very much.
Stacey C.
Monroeville, PA
I'm in LOVE with the Jolly Rancher Stix! I hate that you can't buy them in their own package. I bought 2 large bags of mixed candy for Trick-Or-Treaters just so I could eat the Stix! These are just enough to be the perfect snack but not too small to not be worth the calories. : )
Chante P.
I've always loved jolly ranchers.Not just for eating,but you can also make different kinds of snacks with jolly ranchers by melting them,like making lolly pops.I can buy small packs of these at the dollar store normally so when I have a movie night at my house I normally grab a pack.
Tasha B.
Detroit, MI
Does anyone still eat these
JeanNat'e T.
Euclid, OH
What's your favorite flavor? I love them all but green Apple is mine
Tyler W.
Any one know where i can buy these for cheap ?
destinique c.