BY JOLLY RANCHER

Jolly Rancher Gummies are soft and delicious and are absolutely brimming with untamed fruit flavour! Soak up watermelon, apple, orange, cherry, grape and lemon flavours today! see more...

Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Grove City, OH
I love regular jolly ranchers. All the flavors are great. I bet these are good too especially if you are in the mood for something chewy.
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
Jolly Rancher gummies are so good! I love this candy. Sometimes I have to stop myself from buying multiple bags at one time, only because I won't stop eating them! They taste exactly like they sound, like a jolly rancher gummy. They are juicy, fruity and soft. One of my very favorite candies.
Takeisha  M.
Takeisha M.
Mesa , AZ
OMG!they are the best but it is hard to find.Love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Heather C.
Heather C.
Louisville, KY
Jolly Rancher gummies are ok if you're really craving something chewy, but I will always prefer regular Jolly Ranchers!
Lakecia w.
Lakecia w.
Morrow, GA
I love this product, for the fact that I get the same great Jolly Rancher taste, but without the hastle of unrapping singles.
Leslie A.
Leslie A.
Tried these not too long ago i thought the flavor could've been better but overall they were good
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Lexington, KY
If you love jolly ranchers and crave gummies, these are perfect for you. They do taste good, and I can taste the jolly rancher flavoring. Although, They wouldn't be my first choice at the store when purchasing my sweets.
Takeisha  M.
Takeisha M.
Mesa , AZ
Where can you find these at?