Jolly Rancher Gummies uploaded by Shalayna G.

BY JOLLY RANCHER

The Sweet, Tangy, Delicious Flavors Of Jolly Rancher, As Chewy Gummies! Get All The Original Flavors As Fruit Gummies For A Soft, Chewy Treat.

Corn Syrup,Sugar,Gelatin Or K-gelatin,Contains 2% Or Less Of:,Malic Acid,Sorbitol,Natural Flavors,Artificial Flavor,Mineral Oil,Carnauba Wax,Soybean Oil
  Artificial Color:

• What your favorite flavor and why do you like gummies ?5 Answers
  • How many varieties of dummies do they offer? I love them ...4 Answers
  • Where can you find these at?1 Answers
Jolly Rancher Gummies
  • "I normally prefer the hard candy Jolly Ranchers but when I'm feeling something chewy, these are definitely a good choice! " in 5 reviews
Gayla S.
Anna, IL
I always love the flavor of this candy. It always tastes fresh and comes in vibrant colors. I buy this at walgreens. There is no comparison when it comes to this product.
Diane G.
Hope Mills, NC
I like these better then the hard candies. I'm not a huge fan of the hard candies they make but the gummies taste great! I will always buy these and not the hard candies!
Sara P.
spring valley, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the gummies! I enjoy taking them with my on hikes for a a little something chewy and some quick full in the form of sugar. These have also been my go to movie theatre snack for years.
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are actually pretty good. Not as good as I thought they would be. I thought they would taste exactly like the hard candy jolly ranchers, but they're not as juicy as they are. But still pretty good.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
When I was in middle school these were my favorite movie theater snack! I remember being so excited when they first came out! They have all the flavor of classic jolly ranchers, but they are chewy gummies.
daja l.
Birmingham, AL
These are extremely good ..easy for kids to eat I highly recommend the jolly rancher gummies..they are reasonable price at Walmart for $1...if you haven't tried them ...take it from me and try them out
Chelsea K.
Stonington, ME
Not bad. I prefer gummy over hard candy so these deff. help! Good for Jolly Rancher to come out with this type of chewable. Same flavors, same great taste as the hard stuff.
Roxanne R.
Pompano Beach
I love these i love jolly ranchers and gummies so this is the perfect combination!!!!!!!!!!!! They taste just like the hard ones but in a softer texture for people who can't eat hard candy.
Rachael S.
Lexington, KY
If you love jolly ranchers and crave gummies, these are perfect for you. They do taste good, and I can taste the jolly rancher flavoring. Although, They wouldn't be my first choice at the store when purchasing my sweets.
Zelly G.
Love fruity gummies and I especially love jolly ranchers. I was surprised at how the gummies taste exactly just like a jolly rancher. Very flavorful and enjoyable.
Nency S.
Chico, CA
What your favorite flavor and why do you like gummies ?
Sara P.
spring valley, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
How many varieties of dummies do they offer? I love them and actually prefer them to the original hard candies. I would definitely be up for trying new flavors.
Takeisha M.
Mesa, AZ
Where can you find these at?