BY JOLLY RANCHER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Milton  S.
Even though I like jolly ranchers, I didn't like the drinks. They tasted gross because it was too sweet. The drink tasted so fake like your drink straight sugar and bad ingredients.
April G.
Shawsville, VA
The jolly rancher drinks are ok but not something I would get on a regular basis. They are really sweet and it's really hard to drink a whole bottle of it.
Rebecca G.
Fresno, CA
I love jolly ranchers candy, but as a soda it's really gross tasting for me, but the kids like it. Why not sure?
Nana V.
Arlington , TX
This drink was very bad, the combination of the fruit and soda makes me feel like im drinking medicine .
Sabrina K.
Bradenton, FL
I am personally not a fan of this soda. It tastes too much like the soda. Very artificial.
Brittany P.
Seabeck, WA
Gross, haha. If you enjoy drinking straight sugar then these are for you! not good.
Siobhan P.
Bensham, Gateshead
Another one of my favourite American soda flavours is grape soda we do not have anything like this in the uk which is shame because I would just live if the stuff , I know it’s super bad for you but the flavour is incredible and I would defiantly purchase again !