Jolly Rancher Fruit N'Sour Flavored uploaded by Ashleigh O.

BY JOLLY RANCHER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jolly Rancher Fruit & Sour Bag - 3.8 oz see more...

• I usually eat the regular jolly ranchers and they seem to...1 Answers
  • I haven't try the sour jolly ranchers. are they really so...2 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor jolly rancher? Mine is the ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nikki R.
Mount Vernon, KY
These are my favorite!!!! They are really amazing and is really sour but not tooo sour and I bought these at a gas station and the flavors are amazing I’m really in love with thhese of course they was only a few dollars
Chrimson E.
Leighton, AL
These are delicious! I can’t stop eating them. The strawberry ones kind of tingle on your tongue. I don’t know how much these cost since I stole them from my little brother but they are worth the money I’m sure!
Kaila F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The flavors are just like regular jolly ranchers just with a bit of a sour kick to them. They aren’t too spurs but just enough for you to notice they’re actually sour candies.
AMOSC: @.
Temple Hills
I like the original Jolly Ranchers. I like the chewy Jolly Ranchers. I like grape and blue raspberry Jolly Ranchers. I LOVE THESE SOUR JOLLY RANCHERS. I usually never eat the grape nor blue flavor but these sour ones make all the flavors good.... Especially the strawberry ones. Try them....I'm positive you will like them too unless you aren't into sour candy of course.
Samantha L.
Canton, OH
I love sour hard candy! It's hard to find. My favorite flavor is cherry. I personally like them better than the regular. I wish they would make some sour chews like their other fruit chews too, that would be amazing!
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
Jolly Ranchers are another favorite hard candy that I like to stock up on. They're great to fill the candy jar with and keep a couple in your purse for whenever you need something sweet to eat. The Fruit and Sour are very good and not too sour on the tongue. I picked up a bag a few weeks ago at the check outs and they're all ready gone.
Meghan C.
Glen Burnie, MD
I love jolly ranchers and I love sour candy. The first time I saw this product it was love at first sight. They can be a little pricey, but I do not eat sweets often so one bag lasts me a while and I don't mind spending the money on them. These aren't so sour that your face will pucker and be almost unbearable like warheads, but instead a nice twist on the classic jolly rancher.
Hannah H.
Omaha, NE
I love the original Jolly Rancher candy but the Fruit and Sour is a nice change. They are just as good and flavored but they have a little sour kick to them. They have long lasting flavor and are nice to keep at my office when I need a little something sweet.
Sahara C.
So good and sour. I think I like this kind a little bit better than the original. It doesn't really compare to others. It holds its own. Very excellent value. I don't eat this as much as I use to. I would keep buying it but I'm so obsessed with sour gummy worms.
Jeneia P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I freaking love love love love jolly ranchers and I also freaking love sour cand so this is the perfect combination and this product is and taste so very amazing. I always travel with a jolly rancher close near by just in case I want something to chew on
Danielle N.
Columbus, OH
What is your favorite flavor jolly rancher? Mine is the sour strawberry.
Ana M.
I haven't try the sour jolly ranchers. are they really sour?
Ashleigh O.
Saginaw, MI
I usually eat the regular jolly ranchers and they seem to be a tad tongue tingling as it is! Are these much more sour that the original kind?