Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment uploaded by Loren G.Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment uploaded by Jazmin C.Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment uploaded by Victoria H.

BY JOLLY RANCHER

Jolly Rancher Crunch n Chews Pack a Punch of Flavor! Featuring a chewy center surrounded by a hard shell with the bold and tangy tartness of the original Jolly Ranchers, these delicious morsels are sure to satisfy. Enjoy in an Assortment of Four Fruity Flavors: Blue Raspberry. Cherry. Green Apple. Watermelon. see more...

• I have seen the chewiness and was wondering if the purchase was w...1 Answers
  • Are these hard boiled or are they like starburst? I'm just wonder...2 Answers
  • So i bought these but they're not chewy? They're super hard? Like...4 Answers
Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment
  • "they are a great alternative to the hard jolly ranchers, they are so flavorful and great if you dont want to spend time sucking on a hard candy" in 13 reviews
  • "I really like the chewy version much better than the hard candies because the hard candies still seem to stick to my teeth and sometimes are sharp." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these more than the hard ones I like the chewiness, the flavors are so good my favorite is the blue one!" in 5 reviews
  • "I love these but not as much as the hard candy ones I prefer the hard candy instead of the chewables." in 3 reviews
Jazmin C.
These are so good! I like to chew these in class to keep me up and learning. At first they're a bit hard then start to get nice and chewy, they also make your mouth water which is good to me with any candy. My kids are hooked and so am I! There's only 4 flavors though and also each one comes individually wrapped so you don't have to worry about having them taste gross.
Victoria H.
Silas, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite all time favorite candy. Like that they are chewy and taste good. A must try candy overall
Kristina H.
Lebanon
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Jolly ranchers have always been my favorite hard candy. Every time I grab one my mouth waters bc I love them. The flavors they have are amazing.
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
The flavours are definitely on point and id say they're worth the price. I can definitely tell how bad these are for me though 😂
Ana C.
Las Vegas, NV
Who doesn't like Jolly ranchers. Their are delicious you can take them where ever you go. The cherry is my favorite flavor.
Max H.
Canterbury
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Who doesn’t love candy? Well I think they are some of the most delicious, tasty candies on the market. Definitely my favourite candy out there and I try and eat it everyday!!!
Jandoe K.
These are so good and juicy. I love how flavorful they are although they are small. It's hard for me to stop eating them them lol
kai f.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Who doesn’t love jolly ranchers?? They’re full of flavor and extremely tasty. They’re long lasting candies that don’t lose its flavor until you finish the candy and you can get them just about anywhere.
Chloe C.
Wakefield
These are my favourite American sweets by far, luckily I can get these in the Uk! They are so tasty and one bag lasts me ages - definitely get a lot for your money just wish they were as cheap in the UK as they are in America!
Georgia 🌟.
Swansea
Favourite American sweets I’ve ever had 😍 I wish they had them in the uk. Best flavours and so strong , can’t go wrong with them. I’d definitely buy them all the time if they had them in uk and so many of my friends love them too !!!
lynn n.
Fontana, CA
Do you like the chewy jolly ranchers or the hard ones?
stacy s.
What is your favorite flavor from this bag?
Delayna R.
What other flavor would you like to see in the bag? I think Peach would be a great flavor to add.
Joscelyn M.
Victorville, CA
Can these be campared to starburst?
Chantelle R.
Epping , NH
Do they taste as flavorful as the hard candy version?