Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment uploaded by Jazmin C.Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment uploaded by Victoria H.

BY JOLLY RANCHER

Jolly Rancher Crunch n Chews Pack a Punch of Flavor! Featuring a chewy center surrounded by a hard shell with the bold and tangy tartness of the original Jolly Ranchers, these delicious morsels are sure to satisfy. Enjoy in an Assortment of Four Fruity Flavors: Blue Raspberry. Cherry. Green Apple. Watermelon. see more...

• I have seen the chewiness and was wondering if the purchase was w...1 Answers
  • Are these hard boiled or are they like starburst? I'm just wonder...2 Answers
  • So i bought these but they're not chewy? They're super hard? Like...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "they are a great alternative to the hard jolly ranchers, they are so flavorful and great if you dont want to spend time sucking on a hard candy" in 13 reviews
  • "I really like the chewy version much better than the hard candies because the hard candies still seem to stick to my teeth and sometimes are sharp." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these more than the hard ones I like the chewiness, the flavors are so good my favorite is the blue one!" in 5 reviews
  • "I love these but not as much as the hard candy ones I prefer the hard candy instead of the chewables." in 3 reviews
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Just all around a really good hard candy to have... My favorites are both red flavors, as many of my friends enjoy the reds most of all, When I share them, they always ask "do you have any watermelon or strawberry left?" Just good to have for all times of the day, if I'm Hungary but I can't eat at that moment I'll open 1 & the juicieness of them helps my hunger go away, & I prefer these over gum if I ate something that's causes bad breath. Every time I have a pocket full I share them & everyone's like ohhh I love these candys!! They last me a long time!!
Mae G.
San Antonio, TX
I love all the flavors of Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews! I think these were a great idea and such a great candy. These are a great value and such a great candy, I don't like the generics as they seemed watered down. These I would repurchase and would snack with a movie!
Natalie N.
Glen Allen, VA
I loves these! They are such great little snack to hold you over before you go eat dinner! These are so tasty. Curbs the appetite when you are on the go. Also great to have in purse to give the kids when shopping to keep tantrums away. Nice fruit taste. Bright colors, and good price. One of my all time favorite candies besides the hard ones of course! Every flavor is amazing and I have never ran into someone who did not like Jolly Ranchers. They are great for parties or for kids. I do have to say that Watermelon is the best flavor tho. Crunch and chews are the best combination ever! They have the coating of the regular hard jolly ranchers, and then on the inside they have a chew that tastes exactly the same. They are super delicious and are awesome if you like chewy candies with a large burst of fruity flavor. When they came out with the JOlly Rancher chews I was beyond excited to try them! Sure enough, I loved them! I love regular jolly ranchers but sometimes I just wanted to chew on the jolly rancher and not suck on it!

Samantha L.
Canton, OH
I love the cherry and blue raspberry flavor! Not a huge fan of the green apple. These are my favorite cherry chewy candy though. I go to five and below and pick out just the red, lol. I can eat them all day until my jaw is tired!
Jizelle R.
Seaside, CA
I love these, especially since they are only a dollar at some stores. You just have to be on the look out. Only bad thing is that it get stuck in your teeth sometimes.
Jazmin C.
These are so good! I like to chew these in class to keep me up and learning. At first they're a bit hard then start to get nice and chewy, they also make your mouth water which is good to me with any candy. My kids are hooked and so am I! There's only 4 flavors though and also each one comes individually wrapped so you don't have to worry about having them taste gross.
Ja'Nae L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love the hard jolly ranchers candies, but sometimes my jaw needs a break! This candy gives me the sweetness and tangy flavor of the original without the fuss! Kids love the bite sized pieces, and they are great for Halloween. They cost about $2.50 - $3 at the grocery store, but they are worth it!
Jay A.
Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment were not what I expected. I was glad they weren't as hard as the now and later candies but I felt these were too soft and I didn't find the flavors to have that..."flavor". To me they kind of tasted to bland. I prefer the hard candy over these.
Mayra R.
These are a great alternative to the hard candy jolly ranchers. Whenever I crave some jolly ranchers I reach out for these because the hard candy makes me scared to accidentally swallow one because they are kind of big. The flavors are great I'm glad they brought these out.
Natasha J.
Orange, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I tried these out of a vending machine one day and immediately had to buy the big pack. they are my new fav candy and i now keep a pack in my purse for random snacking. i love the fact that it comes in a resealable bag without it being a huge bag.

not a big fan of the green apple and orange flavors but i think thats just tase pref. i wish i could get a bag of just the watermelons
lynn n.
Fontana, CA
Do you like the chewy jolly ranchers or the hard ones?
stacy s.
What is your favorite flavor from this bag?
Delayna R.
What other flavor would you like to see in the bag? I think Peach would be a great flavor to add.
Joscelyn M.
Victorville, CA
Can these be campared to starburst?
Chantelle R.
Epping , NH
Do they taste as flavorful as the hard candy version?