Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment uploaded by Jazmin  C.Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment uploaded by Victoria H.

BY JOLLY RANCHER

Jolly Rancher Crunch n Chews Pack a Punch of Flavor! Featuring a chewy center surrounded by a hard shell with the bold and tangy tartness of the original Jolly Ranchers, these delicious morsels are sure to satisfy. Enjoy in an Assortment of Four Fruity Flavors: Blue Raspberry. Cherry. Green Apple. Watermelon. see more...

• I have seen the chewiness and was wondering if the purchase was wor...1 Answers
  • Are these hard boiled or are they like starburst? I'm just wonderin...2 Answers
  • So i bought these but they're not chewy? They're super hard? Like n...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "they are a great alternative to the hard jolly ranchers, they are so flavorful and great if you dont want to spend time sucking on a hard candy" in 13 reviews
  • "I really like the chewy version much better than the hard candies because the hard candies still seem to stick to my teeth and sometimes are sharp." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these more than the hard ones I like the chewiness, the flavors are so good my favorite is the blue one!" in 5 reviews
  • "I love these but not as much as the hard candy ones I prefer the hard candy instead of the chewables." in 3 reviews
Alejandra S.
Alejandra S.
Milwaukee, WI
This are chewy and good. I absolute love them, yet again I love jolly Ranchers.
angelina h.
angelina h.
Evergreen Pk, IL
Same flavor as regular jolly ranchers easy to chew. Better option for younger kids.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Madison, TN
These fruit chews are pretty good. I like that fact that they are juicy,but I wish the flavor of them would be a bit stronger. Other than that its nice to try at least once in your life.
Myla A.
Myla A.
Indianapolis, IN
The price is great. I love these. They are awesome when I need a snack. I love to eat these at church. I share these with others often.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Great Neck, NY
Not as good as the real thing but I love it. Its great for people with braces and is supper yummy! I think you should give it a try.
Packrat W.
Packrat W.
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is like the ultimate starburst, laffytaffy , jollyrancher combination product everrrr . i love these candies. so simple / complicated but delicious
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Palmdale, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
This has to be one of my favorite sweet & sour candies. Theres not a flavor I don't like and I usually don't like orange.
cierra s.
cierra s.
Harrisburg, PA
I freaking love these Jolly Rancher fruit Chews. So good. I'm officially addicted to these candies. My favorite flavor is defiantly green apply. -so sweet and sour. Perfect for parties or gift bags!
Jay A.
Jay A.
Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment were not what I expected. I was glad they weren't as hard as the now and later candies but I felt these were too soft and I didn't find the flavors to have that..."flavor". To me they kind of tasted to bland. I prefer the hard candy over these.
Mayra L.
Mayra L.
Storm Lake, IA
These are perfect for all those individuals who love fruity candy (as I do!). I love the variety of flavors and they are just soooo sweet. Easy to eat and enjoy.
lynn n.
lynn n.
Fontana, CA
Do you like the chewy jolly ranchers or the hard ones?
stacy s.
stacy s.
What is your favorite flavor from this bag?
Delayna R.
Delayna R.
What other flavor would you like to see in the bag? I think Peach would be a great flavor to add.
Chantelle R.
Chantelle R.
Salisbury , Ma
Do they taste as flavorful as the hard candy version?
Joscelyn M.
Joscelyn M.
Victorville, CA
Can these be campared to starburst?