Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment uploaded by Jazmin C.Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment uploaded by Victoria H.Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment uploaded by Loren G.

BY JOLLY RANCHER

Jolly Rancher Crunch n Chews Pack a Punch of Flavor! Featuring a chewy center surrounded by a hard shell with the bold and tangy tartness of the original Jolly Ranchers, these delicious morsels are sure to satisfy. Enjoy in an Assortment of Four Fruity Flavors: Blue Raspberry. Cherry. Green Apple. Watermelon. see more...

• I have seen the chewiness and was wondering if the purchase was w...1 Answers
  • Are these hard boiled or are they like starburst? I'm just wonder...2 Answers
  • So i bought these but they're not chewy? They're super hard? Like...4 Answers
Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment
  • "they are a great alternative to the hard jolly ranchers, they are so flavorful and great if you dont want to spend time sucking on a hard candy" in 13 reviews
  • "I really like the chewy version much better than the hard candies because the hard candies still seem to stick to my teeth and sometimes are sharp." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these more than the hard ones I like the chewiness, the flavors are so good my favorite is the blue one!" in 5 reviews
  • "I love these but not as much as the hard candy ones I prefer the hard candy instead of the chewables." in 3 reviews
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Starbursts used to be my favorite candy chew. Then, I came across these and gave them a try. Jolly rancher chews have now taken the place of starburst!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
My school had these in their snack machine and I would get a bag of these as often as I could. They were-ARE sooo good. I love the watermelon ones
Tanisha'Marie J.
Grand Jct, CO
They're super good , but not as good as the original hard candy. I like these ones better for our kids though because the hard candy can get stuck.
Lauren K.
Nampa, ID
I personally like the Chew more than the regular Jolly Ranchers. The normal ones always stick to my teeth and I'm scared it'll pull my tooth out :)
Leigh-Ann G.
I was so excited to give these a try and I love them.
They have Great Flavor
It really packs a punch
I almost like them Better then the Hard Ones

denise r.
I love these but not as much as the hard candy ones I prefer the hard candy instead of the chewables. They are pretty good but not my top pick.
Emily C.
They taste so good and are about the same in taste as the hard candy Jolly Ranchers. I like these better sometimes when I'd prefer chewy candy.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is my all time favorite candy. I love it. I do pick the cherry over all but who wouldn't? If you never had a jolly ranch you must go now.
america a.
These are a better version of the hard candy ones because little kids can have these! I recommend these ! They are very juicy and not to hard!
Diana S.
I bought this to make some flowers with the different flavors. They turned out perfect and beautiful. I might try that again around Valentine's Day
lynn n.
Fontana, CA
Do you like the chewy jolly ranchers or the hard ones?
stacy s.
What is your favorite flavor from this bag?
Delayna R.
What other flavor would you like to see in the bag? I think Peach would be a great flavor to add.
Joscelyn M.
Victorville, CA
Can these be campared to starburst?
Chantelle R.
Epping , NH
Do they taste as flavorful as the hard candy version?