Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment uploaded by Jazmin C.Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment uploaded by Victoria H.

BY JOLLY RANCHER

Jolly Rancher Crunch n Chews Pack a Punch of Flavor! Featuring a chewy center surrounded by a hard shell with the bold and tangy tartness of the original Jolly Ranchers, these delicious morsels are sure to satisfy. Enjoy in an Assortment of Four Fruity Flavors: Blue Raspberry. Cherry. Green Apple. Watermelon. see more...

• I have seen the chewiness and was wondering if the purchase was w...1 Answers
  • Are these hard boiled or are they like starburst? I'm just wonder...2 Answers
  • So i bought these but they're not chewy? They're super hard? Like...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "they are a great alternative to the hard jolly ranchers, they are so flavorful and great if you dont want to spend time sucking on a hard candy" in 13 reviews
  • "I really like the chewy version much better than the hard candies because the hard candies still seem to stick to my teeth and sometimes are sharp." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these more than the hard ones I like the chewiness, the flavors are so good my favorite is the blue one!" in 5 reviews
  • "I love these but not as much as the hard candy ones I prefer the hard candy instead of the chewables." in 3 reviews
Sarah T.
Pleasant Pr, WI
These are my favorite candies ever! I love all of the flavors. They are a great treat to have when you don't want to eat the hard candies. I love taking these to the movies with me.
Olivia S.
Pittsburgh, PA
My school had these in their snack machine and I would get a bag of these as often as I could. They were-ARE sooo good. I love the watermelon ones
Grizel J.
I love these They are fun to eat and they are not expensive.I also love the lollipops
Sierra S.
Bastrop, LA
They are so delicious and not overly sour either. They taste exactly like jolly rancher flavors. They are chewy as well but they can occasionally get gummy if you leave them out when it's hot like in the summer and stuff, they will gum together.
Emily C.
Great Neck, NY
Not as good as the real thing but I love it. Its great for people with braces and is supper yummy! I think you should give it a try.
Aisha  W.
Mobile, AL
My favorite candy ever!!!! Been eating them for as long as i can remember. Love the hard candy as well as the chewy ones.
Olivia H.
Dalton, GA
I love these not only because they have a different flavor than the original but I have not cut my lip or gums on these as i had on the originals a few times before. I love how these are chewy but they do not get stuck in your teeth like now and laters. definitely my favorite of the fruit chews
Monica H.
Jacksonville, FL
So this is not you hard jolly rancher that your use to. I love it the flavors are just as strong and the best part is that they don't hurt your teeth when you bite into them.
Kate G.
Severna Park, MD
These are so delicious! It's as good as the hard jolly rancher but these are also really fun to eat!!
Amanda D.
I seriously love Jolly Ranchers chews! They have the amazing flavor of Jolly Ranchers with a soft texture that makes them much easier to eat. I can enjoy as many chews as I want without getting them stuck in my teeth. Great product!
lynn n.
Fontana, CA
Do you like the chewy jolly ranchers or the hard ones?
stacy s.
What is your favorite flavor from this bag?
Delayna R.
What other flavor would you like to see in the bag? I think Peach would be a great flavor to add.
Joscelyn M.
Victorville, CA
Can these be campared to starburst?
Chantelle R.
Epping , NH
Do they taste as flavorful as the hard candy version?