Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment uploaded by Loren G.Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment uploaded by Jazmin C.Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment uploaded by Victoria H.

BY JOLLY RANCHER

Jolly Rancher Crunch n Chews Pack a Punch of Flavor! Featuring a chewy center surrounded by a hard shell with the bold and tangy tartness of the original Jolly Ranchers, these delicious morsels are sure to satisfy. Enjoy in an Assortment of Four Fruity Flavors: Blue Raspberry. Cherry. Green Apple. Watermelon. see more...

• I have seen the chewiness and was wondering if the purchase was w...1 Answers
  • Are these hard boiled or are they like starburst? I'm just wonder...2 Answers
  • So i bought these but they're not chewy? They're super hard? Like...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "they are a great alternative to the hard jolly ranchers, they are so flavorful and great if you dont want to spend time sucking on a hard candy" in 13 reviews
  • "I really like the chewy version much better than the hard candies because the hard candies still seem to stick to my teeth and sometimes are sharp." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these more than the hard ones I like the chewiness, the flavors are so good my favorite is the blue one!" in 5 reviews
  • "I love these but not as much as the hard candy ones I prefer the hard candy instead of the chewables." in 3 reviews
Zoe K.
Lakeland, FL
These are, I would say, even better than regular jolly ranchers! The taste is still amazing and they don't cause as much damage to your teeth when you decide to chew them.
Kristie H.
Kimper, KY
I looovveee this candy. I was already a huge fan of Jolly Rancher candy but they have outdone themselves on this product. A bag doesn't last long in my home.
valeria p.
Sunrise, FL
I love the chewy ones! They are better than the hard ones and the flavor lasts longer! The bag comes with different flavors! My favorite is the green one!
Ashley R.
Wetumpka, AL
I love these! Its like if Sour Patch Kids and Jolly Ranchers had a love child! I pick out all of the watermelon ones first, they are my all time favorite!
Cassandra J.
Panorama City, CA
I'm a fruity candy person and these are just the best, they taste just like the jolly ranchers except with that sour twist, they are highly addictive lol
Rachel B.
Doylestown, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I don't know what it is about them, but I loved them before, they just got ultra sweet now and don't taste like the hard version any more, which I loved.
Packrat W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is like the ultimate starburst, laffytaffy , jollyrancher combination product everrrr . i love these candies. so simple / complicated but delicious
Lexus F.
Merced , CA
I love the flavor a and texture of these. I just wish they made snack packs so it would make it easier to eat. Because I hate unwrapping eat little one.
Krista D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have always had a really big sweet tooth. These fruit chews are great. They're juicy, fruity, and a nice change from normal hard candy jolly ranchers.
K M.
I prefer these to the Jolly Ranchers Hard Candy. I wish they came in more flavors than the original four. They are hard to stop eating once you start!
lynn n.
Fontana, CA
Do you like the chewy jolly ranchers or the hard ones?
stacy s.
What is your favorite flavor from this bag?
Delayna R.
What other flavor would you like to see in the bag? I think Peach would be a great flavor to add.
Joscelyn M.
Victorville, CA
Can these be campared to starburst?
Chantelle R.
Epping , NH
Do they taste as flavorful as the hard candy version?