Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment uploaded by Jazmin C.Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment uploaded by Victoria H.

BY JOLLY RANCHER

Jolly Rancher Crunch n Chews Pack a Punch of Flavor! Featuring a chewy center surrounded by a hard shell with the bold and tangy tartness of the original Jolly Ranchers, these delicious morsels are sure to satisfy. Enjoy in an Assortment of Four Fruity Flavors: Blue Raspberry. Cherry. Green Apple. Watermelon. see more...

• I have seen the chewiness and was wondering if the purchase was w...1 Answers
  • Are these hard boiled or are they like starburst? I'm just wonder...2 Answers
  • So i bought these but they're not chewy? They're super hard? Like...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "they are a great alternative to the hard jolly ranchers, they are so flavorful and great if you dont want to spend time sucking on a hard candy" in 13 reviews
  • "I really like the chewy version much better than the hard candies because the hard candies still seem to stick to my teeth and sometimes are sharp." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these more than the hard ones I like the chewiness, the flavors are so good my favorite is the blue one!" in 5 reviews
  • "I love these but not as much as the hard candy ones I prefer the hard candy instead of the chewables." in 3 reviews
Mayra L.
Storm Lake, IA
These are perfect for all those individuals who love fruity candy (as I do!). I love the variety of flavors and they are just soooo sweet. Easy to eat and enjoy.
Kaitlyn  .
I like the chewy jolly ranchers. The one thing I am not a fan of is how they stick to my teeth. They aren't that chewy they tend to just stick to everything and is hard to get out.
Mariss W.
Idaho Falls, ID
These are really good, but the flavors are slightly different than the jolly ranchers hard candies flavors. I think that is probably due in large part to how they are made.
shanel m.
Always enjoyed jolly ranchers when i was little. as i got older, i started to dislike hard candy but when they came out with jolly rancher chews, i knew it was meant to be!
Jordan G.
What's better than jolly ranchers original hard candies? I'll tell you what- jolly rancher chews. Everything you hope for in solid form but in a sweet chewable sensation that is sure to please!
Carmel R.
Poway, CA
I love jolly ranchers hard candies, and these chews are pretty close in flavor. my only critic is that they almost have a plastic flavor to them. not soemthing very noticeable, but it's there
hasan e.
New Orleans, LA
I really like the idea of having chewy version of the original Jolly Ranchers. I thought it was a great idea, because you don't really have to worry about a choking hazard when giving these to younger children.
Jorden S.
Grand Forks, ND
I love jolly ranchers but I was disappointed with these. They sound good but they have an off taste and just aren't as good as the normal one. I was sad that these weren't as good as the originals
Rylee S.
They are okay I think the outside flavor doesn't taste the same as the original and I'm not a big fan of the chewy inside. I prefer the original but for little kids they are great.
Zoe K.
Lakeland, FL
These are, I would say, even better than regular jolly ranchers! The taste is still amazing and they don't cause as much damage to your teeth when you decide to chew them.
lynn n.
Fontana, CA
Do you like the chewy jolly ranchers or the hard ones?
stacy s.
What is your favorite flavor from this bag?
Delayna R.
What other flavor would you like to see in the bag? I think Peach would be a great flavor to add.
Joscelyn M.
Victorville, CA
Can these be campared to starburst?
Chantelle R.
Epping , NH
Do they taste as flavorful as the hard candy version?