Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment uploaded by Jazmin  C.Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment uploaded by Victoria H.

BY JOLLY RANCHER

Jolly Rancher Crunch n Chews Pack a Punch of Flavor! Featuring a chewy center surrounded by a hard shell with the bold and tangy tartness of the original Jolly Ranchers, these delicious morsels are sure to satisfy. Enjoy in an Assortment of Four Fruity Flavors: Blue Raspberry. Cherry. Green Apple. Watermelon. see more...

• I have seen the chewiness and was wondering if the purchase was wor...1 Answers
  • Are these hard boiled or are they like starburst? I'm just wonderin...2 Answers
  • So i bought these but they're not chewy? They're super hard? Like n...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "they are a great alternative to the hard jolly ranchers, they are so flavorful and great if you dont want to spend time sucking on a hard candy" in 13 reviews
  • "I really like the chewy version much better than the hard candies because the hard candies still seem to stick to my teeth and sometimes are sharp." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these more than the hard ones I like the chewiness, the flavors are so good my favorite is the blue one!" in 5 reviews
  • "I love these but not as much as the hard candy ones I prefer the hard candy instead of the chewables." in 3 reviews
valeria p.
valeria p.
Sunrise, FL
I love the chewy ones! They are better than the hard ones and the flavor lasts longer! The bag comes with different flavors! My favorite is the green one!
Ramauri M.
Ramauri M.
I loved having these for school to just eat during class instead of gum. They have a great flavor and last a good amount of time
amy c.
amy c.
HOUSTON, TX
I love jolly ranchers!! especially the watermelon jolly rancher JELLO! DELISH!!!
Mia M.
Mia M.
Radnor, OH
These are packed with flavor! They start out sour, but evolve into the familiar fruitiness Jolly Ranger is known for. I felt the word "Soft" was a bit misleading... the candies were a bit hard, at first.
Alejandra S.
Alejandra S.
Milwaukee, WI
This are chewy and good. I absolute love them, yet again I love jolly Ranchers.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Madison, TN
These fruit chews are pretty good. I like that fact that they are juicy,but I wish the flavor of them would be a bit stronger. Other than that its nice to try at least once in your life.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Great Neck, NY
Not as good as the real thing but I love it. Its great for people with braces and is supper yummy! I think you should give it a try.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Palmdale, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
This has to be one of my favorite sweet & sour candies. Theres not a flavor I don't like and I usually don't like orange.
Jay A.
Jay A.
Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment were not what I expected. I was glad they weren't as hard as the now and later candies but I felt these were too soft and I didn't find the flavors to have that..."flavor". To me they kind of tasted to bland. I prefer the hard candy over these.
Mayra L.
Mayra L.
Storm Lake, IA
These are perfect for all those individuals who love fruity candy (as I do!). I love the variety of flavors and they are just soooo sweet. Easy to eat and enjoy.
lynn n.
lynn n.
Fontana, CA
Do you like the chewy jolly ranchers or the hard ones?
stacy s.
stacy s.
What is your favorite flavor from this bag?
Delayna R.
Delayna R.
What other flavor would you like to see in the bag? I think Peach would be a great flavor to add.
Chantelle R.
Chantelle R.
Salisbury , Ma
Do they taste as flavorful as the hard candy version?
Joscelyn M.
Joscelyn M.
Victorville, CA
Can these be campared to starburst?