Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment uploaded by Jazmin C.Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment uploaded by Victoria H.

BY JOLLY RANCHER

Jolly Rancher Crunch n Chews Pack a Punch of Flavor! Featuring a chewy center surrounded by a hard shell with the bold and tangy tartness of the original Jolly Ranchers, these delicious morsels are sure to satisfy. Enjoy in an Assortment of Four Fruity Flavors: Blue Raspberry. Cherry. Green Apple. Watermelon. see more...

• I have seen the chewiness and was wondering if the purchase was w...1 Answers
  • Are these hard boiled or are they like starburst? I'm just wonder...2 Answers
  • So i bought these but they're not chewy? They're super hard? Like...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "they are a great alternative to the hard jolly ranchers, they are so flavorful and great if you dont want to spend time sucking on a hard candy" in 13 reviews
  • "I really like the chewy version much better than the hard candies because the hard candies still seem to stick to my teeth and sometimes are sharp." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these more than the hard ones I like the chewiness, the flavors are so good my favorite is the blue one!" in 5 reviews
  • "I love these but not as much as the hard candy ones I prefer the hard candy instead of the chewables." in 3 reviews
Jessica B.
Madison, TN
These fruit chews are pretty good. I like that fact that they are juicy,but I wish the flavor of them would be a bit stronger. Other than that its nice to try at least once in your life.
Lyla M.
I love these! I think they're great for anyone who wants something to chew on, but doesn't necessarily want to chew on gum. They taste like the hard candy. A good candy to keep around.
Emma A.
These things are delicious. ive tried all the flavors and i haven't found one that i do not like. my dad buys these regularly and i think hes got us all addicted to them! the wrappers are pretty cute and not to mention these candies smell sooo great
Mayra L.
Storm Lake, IA
These are perfect for all those individuals who love fruity candy (as I do!). I love the variety of flavors and they are just soooo sweet. Easy to eat and enjoy.
Mariss W.
Idaho Falls, ID
These are really good, but the flavors are slightly different than the jolly ranchers hard candies flavors. I think that is probably due in large part to how they are made.
Rachel B.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I don't know what it is about them, but I loved them before, they just got ultra sweet now and don't taste like the hard version any more, which I loved.
shanel m.
Always enjoyed jolly ranchers when i was little. as i got older, i started to dislike hard candy but when they came out with jolly rancher chews, i knew it was meant to be!
Ashley R.
Wetumpka, AL
I love these! Its like if Sour Patch Kids and Jolly Ranchers had a love child! I pick out all of the watermelon ones first, they are my all time favorite!
Packrat W.
This is like the ultimate starburst, laffytaffy , jollyrancher combination product everrrr . i love these candies. so simple / complicated but delicious
Carmel R.
Poway, CA
I love jolly ranchers hard candies, and these chews are pretty close in flavor. my only critic is that they almost have a plastic flavor to them. not soemthing very noticeable, but it's there
lynn n.
Fontana, CA
Do you like the chewy jolly ranchers or the hard ones?
stacy s.
What is your favorite flavor from this bag?
Delayna R.
What other flavor would you like to see in the bag? I think Peach would be a great flavor to add.
Joscelyn M.
Victorville, CA
Can these be campared to starburst?
Chantelle R.
Epping , NH
Do they taste as flavorful as the hard candy version?