Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment uploaded by Jazmin  C.Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment uploaded by Victoria H.

BY JOLLY RANCHER

Jolly Rancher Crunch n Chews Pack a Punch of Flavor! Featuring a chewy center surrounded by a hard shell with the bold and tangy tartness of the original Jolly Ranchers, these delicious morsels are sure to satisfy. Enjoy in an Assortment of Four Fruity Flavors: Blue Raspberry. Cherry. Green Apple. Watermelon. see more...

• I have seen the chewiness and was wondering if the purchase was wor...1 Answers
  • Are these hard boiled or are they like starburst? I'm just wonderin...2 Answers
  • So i bought these but they're not chewy? They're super hard? Like n...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "they are a great alternative to the hard jolly ranchers, they are so flavorful and great if you dont want to spend time sucking on a hard candy" in 13 reviews
  • "I really like the chewy version much better than the hard candies because the hard candies still seem to stick to my teeth and sometimes are sharp." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these more than the hard ones I like the chewiness, the flavors are so good my favorite is the blue one!" in 5 reviews
  • "I love these but not as much as the hard candy ones I prefer the hard candy instead of the chewables." in 3 reviews
belle r.
belle r.
westmont, new jersey
These chews are amazing! they are similar to starburst but have the same jolly rancher favors that we love! I highly recommend these
Lexi v.
Lexi v.
Manteca, CA
Love jolly ranchers. now that they are in a gummy form they are ten time better!!
Mariss W.
Mariss W.
Idaho Falls, ID
These are really good, but the flavors are slightly different than the jolly ranchers hard candies flavors. I think that is probably due in large part to how they are made.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Kempner, TX
Chewy jolly rancher is one of my favorite candies. I love the fruity flavor.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Duncan, AZ
Love the chews much better for your teeth and I feel the flavors are better.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
I used love jolly ranchers, but I don't eat them much any more they a re flavorful and I like to have them but they can get sharp!
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Palmdale, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
This has to be one of my favorite sweet & sour candies. Theres not a flavor I don't like and I usually don't like orange.
Keshia D.
Keshia D.
Hollis, NY
I love these fruit chews. they are great partis and goody bags for kids. they taste great all year round too.
Mae G.
Mae G.
San Antonio, TX
I love all the flavors of Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews! I think these were a great idea and such a great candy. These are a great value and such a great candy, I don't like the generics as they seemed watered down. These I would repurchase and would snack with a movie!
valeria p.
valeria p.
Sunrise, FL
I love the chewy ones! They are better than the hard ones and the flavor lasts longer! The bag comes with different flavors! My favorite is the green one!
lynn n.
lynn n.
Fontana, CA
Do you like the chewy jolly ranchers or the hard ones?
stacy s.
stacy s.
What is your favorite flavor from this bag?
Delayna R.
Delayna R.
What other flavor would you like to see in the bag? I think Peach would be a great flavor to add.
Chantelle R.
Chantelle R.
Salisbury , Ma
Do they taste as flavorful as the hard candy version?
Joscelyn M.
Joscelyn M.
Victorville, CA
Can these be campared to starburst?