Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment uploaded by Jazmin C.Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment uploaded by Victoria H.

BY JOLLY RANCHER

Jolly Rancher Crunch n Chews Pack a Punch of Flavor! Featuring a chewy center surrounded by a hard shell with the bold and tangy tartness of the original Jolly Ranchers, these delicious morsels are sure to satisfy. Enjoy in an Assortment of Four Fruity Flavors: Blue Raspberry. Cherry. Green Apple. Watermelon. see more...

• I have seen the chewiness and was wondering if the purchase was w...1 Answers
  • Are these hard boiled or are they like starburst? I'm just wonder...2 Answers
  • So i bought these but they're not chewy? They're super hard? Like...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "they are a great alternative to the hard jolly ranchers, they are so flavorful and great if you dont want to spend time sucking on a hard candy" in 13 reviews
  • "I really like the chewy version much better than the hard candies because the hard candies still seem to stick to my teeth and sometimes are sharp." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these more than the hard ones I like the chewiness, the flavors are so good my favorite is the blue one!" in 5 reviews
  • "I love these but not as much as the hard candy ones I prefer the hard candy instead of the chewables." in 3 reviews
amber c.
I love all things chewy and jolly rancher. These are pretty true to taste compared to the original jolly ranchers. The only down fall, is that they are a bit hard initially. I would prefer if they were soft and chewy. But the taste is great!
Mia M.
Radnor, OH
These are packed with flavor! They start out sour, but evolve into the familiar fruitiness Jolly Ranger is known for. I felt the word "Soft" was a bit misleading... the candies were a bit hard, at first.
Monica H.
Jacksonville, FL
So this is not you hard jolly rancher that your use to. I love it the flavors are just as strong and the best part is that they don't hurt your teeth when you bite into them.
Cortney S.
Hickman, CA
I love this candy! It is one of my favorites by far. Sweet and not too sour. Truthfully though, I remember they used to be a little more sour than they are now. I’m not sure if the candy changed or I did. Still really yummy though.
Cassandra J.
Panorama City, CA
I'm a fruity candy person and these are just the best, they taste just like the jolly ranchers except with that sour twist, they are highly addictive lol
Karen H.
Shelbyville, TX
These are so tasty. Curbs the appetite when you are on the go. Also great to have in purse to give the kids when shopping to keep tantrums away. Nice fruit taste. Bright colors, and good price.
Erica L.
Fresno, CA
I would've thought these Jolly Rancher Chews would've been more in depth with flavor like the originals. They do taste good, but I would pick the originals over these.
Lexus F.
Merced , CA
I love the flavor a and texture of these. I just wish they made snack packs so it would make it easier to eat. Because I hate unwrapping eat little one.
McKayla H.
Starburst and jolly ranchers had a baby!! and the sour chews are AMAZING!!! and the bag is usually resealable to you don't have to eat all of them even if you want to
Jessica B.
Madison, TN
These fruit chews are pretty good. I like that fact that they are juicy,but I wish the flavor of them would be a bit stronger. Other than that its nice to try at least once in your life.
lynn n.
Fontana, CA
Do you like the chewy jolly ranchers or the hard ones?
stacy s.
What is your favorite flavor from this bag?
Delayna R.
What other flavor would you like to see in the bag? I think Peach would be a great flavor to add.
Joscelyn M.
Victorville, CA
Can these be campared to starburst?
Chantelle R.
Epping , NH
Do they taste as flavorful as the hard candy version?